WARNING: Coup d'état in Progress

I am continuing to notice a slow moving wave of intense contrast when it comes to our recent presidential election. A few of my sources have begun to hint at a high density incident currently underway in the general facility of the FBI's central headquarters in DC.

This region of DC is very dense in administrative structures, so it is important to note that it could be a variety of hotspots in the area.

I cannot stress to you all enough that this is not another circlejerk stunt, but rather a serious post requesting further analyzation into this pending event.

There is also a noticeable whisper from the alt-left and their illogical plots to assassinate the president-elect; something I peg to be quite possible with Mr. Trump's first ninety days in office.

At the moment, however, I plead with you all to obtain some well needed information on the ongoing events.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/820095156695298048
twitter.com/NotPrisonPlanet/status/820099682529644544
wtop.com/inauguration/2017/01/navigating-around-inauguration-road-closures/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2455
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not happening
t. knower

Explain for non-autists, please

Thanks for the news update user but I'm gonna need a source

Bumping you all with a twitter source I just found. Not sure if he is in the DC area, but he claims to observe similar movements to what I have found.

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/820095156695298048

Could it be in relation to the FBI and Comey being investigated now?

>twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/820095156695298048
Then what is happening?

I can and AM sharing all that I can. Do trust that there is simply a variety of quotations that I simply do not feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I know it sounds fishy, but this is a VERY touchy subject that could and MAY very easily end me up in federal prison.

Power is shifting. It may not go down peacefully. There's an eerie calm before the storm feeling is what I'm taking away from this. Strap in and hold on.

Could be a coverup. People destroying records the FBI is holding that they don't want anyone to know.

While your notice of 'movements' may be valid, the correlations to the 'alt-left' may not be.

Could be Trump's 200 generals draining the swamp.

The clam before the storm

Who cares, go to jail. Just give us the juice. Why would you even post this if you didn't intend to expand on the subject?

>the FBI never hold meetings to coordinate security in the Capital

ok guys

t.DC fag who doe snot feel like going for a walk

If they kill Trump, we will kill every Muslim, Mexican, and Nigger in the country until we're a proud all white nation again.

Top kek

>TFW when the countdown to ignuration is just trumps life expectant

You talk all governmenty. Are you an employee?

Twitter continues to be a good tool in this whole saga. I alone have already came in contact with nearly 42 subjects in the downtown DC region.

Possible road closer on/near 10th street according to one post; the validity of said post is up to you.

>further analyzation
>analyzation

I did a lot of analyzation with your mom last night youknowhatImsayin

LARPer

Live
Action
Role
Play

> gas the marble temples
> smithsonian war now

>government activity seen at the government capital

Spooky stuff

Hotel Harrington is also under lockdown. Making a map of the area as we speak.

The LEAF has summoned Trump's assassination and Kek confirmed it:
God help us all.

Copy pasta a list of the accounts you're watching for us

The media told me that only right-wingers wanted to secede and only right-wingers were a coup threat for decades, so you must be lying.

A majority of the low-level and mid-level FBI officers threatened to walk if Comey didn't re-open the Hillary investigation.

I'm suspecting that this is a power move by the Trump alliance.

sources

I have provided a rudimentary map, but things are still overwhelmingly unclear.

DCPD police scanner has turned up some interesting little nuggets; one of which is occuring near the following address:

1001 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004

I am 90% sure this address is that of the parking garage across from the FBI headquarters, but I am ultimately unsure at this time.

Thank you all for the (semi) productive aid.

>5005
OwO Thot has spoken!

>analyzation

dropped

yeah so they want to kill him, the deepstate does I mean thats what I read about it in a NY Times article

Trump needs to avoid negative aspect with the moon during his inauguration, every president who was assassinated had negative aspect with the moon during their inauguration.

please someone tell Trump, but otherwise it seems he has his shit together, private staff are his security who coordinate with the secret service,

Trump needs to keep an eye out for the people close to him being separated from him like vacation, also any kind of ignoring typical protocol or movements of large amounts of cabinet personnel have shown to be coordinated by hit teams in in the past, Trump should also look to the personnel used in our last dozen regime change teams recently used because some of these people are most likely to be used again so keep an eye on all of them. Trump may need our help with this.

ITS A CONSPIRACY BRAH

guys, they are starting to shut down the streets for the inaguration

there is also a snow storm coming tonight

for street closure info see the local news

wtop.com/inauguration/2017/01/navigating-around-inauguration-road-closures/

Thoth*

The movie Shooter becomes real?

Fbi breakoff vs coup gov?

Niggers egop and the demoshit are not strong enough to coup its just leos preparing for the 20th.

>high density incident

interesting they do want too kill him, i dont get it why is ww3 the only thing the demmies want and trump is there way of not having it?

Are you referring to physically observable movements such as vehicle traffic and lights on or are you referring to high levels of signals traffic or both?

OPis a faggot but he's not wrong.

DC police scanner can be found bellow:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2455

@IntelCrab is a great source for whoever asked me to share some good twitter accounts. That is all I have at this time.

If you all would like to assist, I ask you to call the J. Edgar Hoover building. They have a PR center that is open till eleven. As odd as it sounds, their answering of the phone could be a good key in dismissing this as another internet hoax.

He's gonna get assassinated, isnt he?

Celebrations are about to begin for martin lutha king day mah niggas

it's gonna be great fun to watch this shitstorm unfold

stay out of DC china town

thats where they will all be\

fing metro station...

maybe it's cause i'm 6 tall boys in, but that was fucking funny

on the one hand, LARPers gonna LARP
on the other hand, with the very visible turmoil that happened within the FBI and other agencies over the Hillary leaks, it's pretty obvious the whole fucking house is shaken up right now. It's not unheard of for the CIA or Secret Service to straight up kill a President if things get too out of control (JFK was likely killed not by Oswald's gun, but by a Secret Service Uzi - google it). Things don't look too good for Trump if all of the alphabets are in a power struggle, plus the entire left actively, publicly wishing him dead. Pence might be in trouble, too - President Ryan, anybody? At least he'll be business as usual.

bumping the spoopy thread

But the head nigger said he's transferring power peacefully. Is he really going to go against his word? If so, I'm buying a gun next week and battening my hatches.

what if the bible really is true and strump gets shot in the head and becomes the antirchrist? i would be really baffled i would think obama is the antichrist because of what lord of the world says but if he gets shot and comes back alive i would kill myself or run

>this is not another circlejerk stunt

>work in the green zone
>have a fuckton of work to do before COB Friday

fml

1001 Pennsylvania is an office building with a large parking garage. There used to be a large law firm in the building.

There used to be a La Bain Pan (sp) on 10th in 1001 that was a fave of the fibbies.

Official statement from @IntelCrab:

I apologize for the vagueness of my previous tweet, but it does appear that some domestic issue is underway near 10th street NW. It is likely a hoax, but the amount of unmarked vehicles currently obstructing traffic near the @FBI building is just plain odd.

The final "icing" can officially be labeled; a large amount of unmarked vehicles which are currently obstructing the flow of traffic on/along 10th street NW.

It's over. To the darkness we go.

>what if the bible really is true and strump gets shot in the head and becomes the antirchrist?
that would be rad as fuck

Thank you for the first useful tip of the night. Not meaning to put you on the spot, but is this building located along a relatively busy corridor?

The J. Edgar Hoover structure has a large outdoor promenade which MAY lay across from the office building you speak of.

Welp, it's legit.

How does one avoid a bad aspect?

anon5 disinfo cuck, is that you bruh?

I thought the FBI were the good guys? Doesn't Trump have lots of FBI connections?

the help is just a phone call away

Trump is only making things hard for himself

There was this time when we had a great leader, that inspired the people of this country, who didn't take shit from the career politicians and all that he wanted to do is to make Colombia great.

Politicians from the opposing party were scared of him, they knew they would never be loved by the people as he did.

So their only way of action was to kill him. This happened in 1948 and the balance of power was affected since then, that's why this country has been so shit for so long, that event was the beginning of the ongoing civil war.

Trump is definitively going to get Assassinated, and Americans are up for a grim future. There will be no race war, no winning side, it will be just an ongoing shitfest that will claim millions of lives over the course of decades.

I'm sorry for you and good luck.

>@IntelCrab
>retweets McMuffin
dropped

Dinosaurs are large birds
At one time, creatures the size of mountains roamed the earth
Dig into my precious threads ignore the imposters

>The Sup Forums Post: All The Shit That's Fit To Print

Internet oracles confirm trolls' worst fears! The world has seven days to live. Friday 13 will go down in infamy as the date that the wheels of damnation were set in motion. Trump will die on January 20. Pence (or another survivor) will blame Russian assassins. Missiles will be launched, and that will be all. Memorial services for the planet Earth will be held on Olympus Mons at 8:00 pm on January 27.

> analyzation

Is that even a word? Cool story OP, could have used a dragon though.

From Culo-mbia, with an id with "cALl+Rgp"
CALI
Give me a fucking break, mate.

we wold die within a month, i still think obama is it though

Never forget.

Yes, most of the FBI are the good guys. The organization as a whole, is.

Its the CIA that are trying to upset the apple cart.

kek theres a shooting in chicago

lol
ice(((burg)))tips
mental safe spaces
dig into previous threads
"""imposters"""
that fucking guy is a god damn fool, obvious disinfo shill and the people that listen to him are fucking idiots.

Let's dispel with this fiction that he doesn't know what he's doing.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

Also, FBI pls freeze Soros' assets, or it will never end.

>Frontal Lobe Damage

Are you a moron?

If Trump is killed we swing Hard right like gas the Jews right.

Have fun instigating a coup when the majority of the military favours Trump.

Your miniscule shithole country is not analogous to the USA. Nice try spic, but you're about as important as 1/10th of our shittiest state.

Nothing more as of now other than another update from @IntelCrab:

So far the situation in #DC is unchanged. I can confidently say, however, that there is now caution tape surrounding the...(1/2)

exterior facade of the J. Edgar Hoover building. Likely a crime-related event, but timing is a bit suspicious. (2/2)

>How does one avoid a bad aspect?

you do the inauguration earlier than the aspect or after it,

Trump could do the inauguration and then claim he did the real one earlier and avoid it entirely,

you have to pay attention to the presidential statistics, doing that saved Roland Reagan's life.

because they wanted to kill his ass too

The promenade is in the front on Penn and a little in the back. The whole thing is surrounded by huge concrete tubs with green stuff in them. They're barriers. The main fibbie entrance is on Penn, but the motor vehicle entrances are on the next street north. Is it F? I think that you have to have security to park in the fibbie underground lot, but the 1001 lot is open to anyone if there's space, which there might be on a Friday night.

Also, it is unlikely that the fibbies are on the front lines with the King Day stuff. That'd be the locals unless BLM decides to act up.

There's no reason to close down 10th and the Harrington if other streets around there aren't being closed, too.

Hope it helps.

why did they mean by shaping the exclusion zone like a steam locomotive??

>saved Roland Reagan's life
What timeline are you from, friend? Berenstein or Berenstain? When did Nelson Mandela die? Where is New Zealand in relation to Australia? WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

Rudy G. has better info, though.

yes he needs to get the bogs help, not drain the swamp, fill it up!

Wonder if it has to do with that congress nigger

You are scaring the living shite out of me!!

stopped reading at "high density incident" lmao

Thank you very much. It certainly helps!

Union Station is BASED and the trains come out of the smokestack

Didn't the FBI threaten to reopen the investigation on Hillary to give Trump a bump just before the election?

If there was going to be a coup against Trump it wouldn't come from the FBI.

This seems plausible.

Shredders will be going 24/7 until inauguration day

Something happening:

Could he be sworn in say, in Alaska or Hawaii to avoid the aspect?

human nature is analogous to human nature in all cases

And I too agree. The J. Edger Hoover Building, however, is a very large structure with a large diversity of agencies inside. Who knows.

How many 9/11 files going up in smoke right now?

Can you believe that we live in a time in the United States where the current President would even say anything about a peaceful transition of power? Beyond that we also have to be concerned about such things? This is so fukked up.