He is selling the United States to Russia...

He is selling the United States to Russia. He's demanded that diplomats and leadership in the National Guard in DC resign at 12:01 on inauguration day - a literal takeover.

He has, under Russian supervision and guidance, shifted the political zeitgeist so much that we are literally in the middle of a sale of our country to a foreign power, and no one cares, so long as they get to drink those librul tears.

You're all fucking pathetic. I hope you think about this post when Ivan comes around to give your kids their bread rations, you stupid fucking cucks.

The Russians have dirt on him. He's going to roll over for them at every conceivable opportunity.

>leadership in the National Guard in DC resign at 12:01 on inauguration day
Obama did this dummy

>DC national guard
>relevant to anything

This is what happens when you vote in a pee-lover.

cool story bro

Maybe the Russians can colonize the USA and help them become a white nation again.

ok, China

You impotent faggots really are completely out of ideas and out of time.

>I hope you think about this post when Ivan comes around to give your kids their bread rations, you stupid fucking cucks.

>liberal commie cunts fear mongering about Russian "communism" taking over the USA

Make up your fucking minds retards.

The Diplomatic Corps gets gutted and restaffed with new administrations as a matter of course. They don't want any loyalists to the old party hanging around and acting in the interests of the opposition, and it's an easy way to reward your political allies. It's sort of scummy but it keeps things moving and Trump needs all the support he can muster up.

No, Hillary sold the US to Russia. She sold our fucking uranium to them. Fucking bitch.

trump will be to russia what nixon was to china
russia is ultimately nothing to the US. their militaries aren't even comparable.
but china is a threat to the US, where it counts (economically). the US needs to maintain it's global economic hegemony and wont be able to do so with russia and china getting comfy, given their abundant natural resources and ample trade
if you think anything else that trump does or says matters you're a shallow minded ultracunt

Stop making this thread, shill. Fuck off. Saged.

Last time we almost took purified Europe... I have faith in this piss lover.

The NG in DC is different than State National Guard. State Guard leadership serves at the pleasure of their respective Governor, DC Guard serves at the pleasure of the President. Why would he want Obama appointees with military weapons anywhere near him?

doesnt matter
he gets assassinated soon

Russia literally conquering the United States and governing it as occupied territory would be less destructive and less hostile to the European-American population than the government we have now.

>this fucking leaf pasta
>saged and hidden

Op is torontofag for sure every new admin including obongo fires the political appointees op. Even your man boy hero Trudeau the cocksucker did.

Same Thread on here again. Same CTR

Russia won the 21st century culture wars

Get over it. American liberalism is dead. Russia took advantage of new media tech and did what hollywood did to the world in the 20th century.

That pic gave me a chuckle
UPBOat

maybe cause national guard is full of shillary pawns

greater Czechia when?

>t. Czech American

when I see multiple threats running with the same talking points I know it's bullshit. you shills have much to learn
sage

>1 post by this ID
go away, CIA

Literal tinfoil.

I could bake a potato in this theory.

Leaf.

stop with this whole narrative. The Jews always have their second-in-command calling the shots. that's why trump picked pence (hardcore christian). its a 4D dog whistle. trump isn't zio-controlled.

OP you fag right? Hillary Clinton has sold military secrets to China and Russia! She overthrew Libya!

The lame stream media comes up with propaganda and you eat it up.. fucking cuckold bitch

That's cool. I like right wing Christian nationalists way better than commies. Glad they're saving us and stuff.

Oh, all that stuff about the general was done by Obama.

Try again newfag