Blonde Christian Yazidis are getting exterminated right now in the middle east...

Blonde Christian Yazidis are getting exterminated right now in the middle east, but I don't see any liberals coming to their aid wanting to take them as refugees, and the GOP is still sucking Israel's cock, as usual.

Why is that?

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/12/iraqs-yazidi-community-clings-to-homeland-amid-genocide.html

>ISIS literally declares they want to kidnap all the blonde, blue eyed Yazidis and impregnate them to wipe out their race
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724658/Were-not-leaving-Yazidis-refusing-come-mountain-300-women-stolen-ISIS-impregnated-smash-blond-bloodline.html#ixzz3AXTJG0uP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidis
cbc.ca/news/world/yazidis-psychologist-germany-refugees-1.3923901
youtube.com/watch?v=D1sGbQJhoug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything that makes liberals uncomfortable is just ignored.
That is how they work.

Yea it's a real tragedy but they are a lost cause as well as white south africans

we have to protect our own homelands instead of worrying about what's happening outside of our countries

How is this a liberal issue? I'm surprised there aren't sixty pedophiles in here describing what they'd do to each little girl. Seriously though, what makes this an anti-liberal issue?

cuuute

projecting much?

because liberals push their refugees welcome shit, but only for muslims or africans; and the GOP is against the palestinians taking israel land, but don't care at all about the the same happening to yazidis, it doesn't even get coverage in the news

I would take them all in as raise them as my own.

i think about this everyday, it makes me feel

Show me irrefutable proof that Putin hacked the election. Go ahead, I'll wait.

MUH DICK

Shit, I'm liberal as hell, and I think they should all fight their own war. On that note, if they have any blonde, blue-eyed knockouts around eighteen that need a bed to sleep in...

yazidis aren't christian you k*rdish faggot nigger

What are they?

Some crazy paramilitary guy from my church has been out there trying to help them out

close enough faggot

If they can hold out another 6 days, Trump will save them

I'll convert them to atheism by the sword, anyway - the pork sword.

this.

don't worry, I'm sure ISIS's new weapons from Obonga will be arriving soon

Genocide is power plus privilege, though. They're white.

It's the will of the LORD accept it pussy.

Of course you would satan

>white Christians in Iraq

sounds like fiction, but if ISIS really is targeting such a group for the purpose of jihad and ending their whiteness, then that's worth getting mad about that there's no white unity from the west willing to eradicate a sandnigger deathcult targeting whites

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE!

Yazidis are devil worshippers, you dunderhead.

But more broadly we are witnessing the total elimination of the christian population in the middle east which had been a steady 10-15% for like a thousand years.

zoroastrianism. which is actually older than islam.
its kind of similar to christianity with a massianic figure called zoroaster. i used to know more about it but thats all i can remember

They practice indigenous Mesopotamian religions

Yazidis aren't Zoroastrians either, although they share some customs with them. Their religion is its own self-contained ethnic thing.

cuck

Stop destabilizing the middle east and causing wars and sadness
Don't you fucking feel bad at all
Do Jews have feelings?

Unfortunately they're extremely miscegenated at this point

Nah, I had blond hair too on my childhood photos and now they're black.
They're regular dunecoons.

HOW DO WE STOP THIS
also
>tfw no yazidi gf

wrong. they have had their population reduced by the turks from millions to 700,000.
they have survived 72 genocides
and their not devil worshipers their zoroastrian.

they apparently cast anyone who race mixes out and declare them not a yazidi

if only we did that here

wikipedia says otherwise
>There's a lot of mystery surrounding the Yazidi, and a lot of contradictory information. But I was drawn to this aspect of their beliefs: Yazidi don't have a Satan. Malak Ta'us, an archangel, God's favorite, was not thrown out of heaven the way Satan was. Instead, he descended, saw the suffering and pain of the world, and cried. His tears, thousands of years' worth, fell on the fires of hell, extinguishing them. If there is evil in the world, it does not come from a fallen angel or from the fires of hell. The evil in this world is man-made. Nevertheless, humans can, like Malak Ta'us, live in this world but still be good.
>Yazidis are monotheists,[41] believing in one God, who created the world and entrusted it into the care of a Heptad of seven Holy Beings, often known as Angels or heft sirr
>Yazidi accounts of creation differ from that of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. They believe that God first created Tawûsê Melek from his own (God's) illumination (Ronahî) and the other six archangels were created later. God ordered Tawûsê Melek not to bow to other beings. Then God created the other archangels and ordered them to bring him dust (Ax) from the Earth (Erd) and build the body of Adam. Then, God gave life to Adam from his own breath and instructed all archangels to bow to Adam.

>ISIS considers Yazidis "Satan worshippers" - source: huffingtonpost.com/brian-glyn-williams/who-are-the-yazidi-devil-_b_9236042.html

>tfw you check the fpbp

Are you suggesting /NAMBLADeathSquads/ against ISIS?

> you will never hug them

They seem to act like mudslimes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidis

>making shit up

cbc.ca/news/world/yazidis-psychologist-germany-refugees-1.3923901

>'They raped us; they killed our men': Psychologist helps Yazidi women recover from trauma of ISIS captivity

Zoroaster write some tasty riffs
youtube.com/watch?v=D1sGbQJhoug

>Christian
>Yazidi
Those are two different religions lad.

I know, this is fucked up. I wish I were there to even the odds, or, dare I say, treat the ISIS to a Texas drag race.

why would we feel bad for people who want us dead lol

Christian bitchs should be exterminated hust like their islam coharts. Death to all monothiestic filth

i didn't say they cast out the ones who were raped you idiot, they have all been raped

Absolutely this. And we are going to continue hearing that these muslims that follow the fucking koran have nothing to do with islam.

Yazidis arent christians moron. They literally believe the devil was right and the drunkard tyrant Yazid Ibn Muawiya is one of the 7 gods.

you have it backwards man, they love to bitch about any slight hint of perceived oppression or victimhood of someone on the minority pyramid

ethnic whites in the middle east aren't even on their radar; they couldn't give less of a shit about them because white guilt etc.
it's also seen as a tiny drop in the bucket of nonstop genocides that happen in the middle east

>Christian Yazidis

Either you missed a comma or you are an idiot. Yazidis are a religious group, Kurds are the religious group.

They want you dead for destabilizing their region
Israel is the cause of all problems in the ME and by extension the world
It has to fucking go and I don't care how many Jews have to die to get rid of it

They're not christian, they're yazdi.

Time to put an end to Israel.

Whites are an intelligent but feeble, cucked race. We've been getting pushed further North and inland for thousands of years. Now the shitskins have taken the UK and France and the Nordics are even considering giving them their own fucking territory!

We have the capability to wipe every other race off this planet within a week and we don't. Make no mistake that the same sympathy will not be reciprocated when the time comes.

thanks for bumping

They believe in indigenous Mesopotamian religions mixed with Zoroastrianism and Abrahamic religions

>Israel is the cause of all problems in the ME

I don't know man Muslims really hate other Muslims

oh ok, now I feel bad for them
top cuck

Inside every man there is a liar!

If any of this were true the liberals asking for money would have shown us this.
Trust me, they know how to get republicans to donate to charity, they have been doing it for 40 years now.

I don't know man, the cuck has a point, Islam is a religion of peace

>liberals would be helping white people

Idiots here do not know majority of Yazidis are Muslim.

I believe they worship angels (yes, that includes the devil but they see him as more of a norse mythology loki-type-trickster kind of).

>sandnigger deathcult targeting whites

t. mohammad chang

I'd take Muslims over Jews. Muslims are stupid and loud and easily manageable foe that can be seen from a mile away. No one would have brought them into our countries had it not been for Jewish meddling and Jewish media shilling on their behalf.

Fuck off David.

Iraqi Assyrian here ask me anything.

>Christian Yazidis

It's readily apparent who is ultimately behind the slaughter of this lost tribe of whites.

If you say so Ahmed

Where can I buy one?

Makes you wonder how long this has been going on for. I wonder how far our territory used to expand. There was even evidence we were in Carthage too.

stocking their coffers with republican money...
wake up shill

>yazidis
>white
>Christian
they are just a bunch of inbred Satan worshipping undesirables, just because there are like 5 Of them with blonde hair who they take a bunch of pictures of to appeal to the west doesn't make them white or on our side at all.

I'd much rather just release our country's violent criminals right into isis camps, especially gay rapists who are into bodybuilding.

Conservative Jews are p cool
I support Israel, fuck the nigger Palestinains
Lmao litarlly falling for 80 yo Alex-Jones tier shit
delet urself
t. goy

Like I said, Jews brought them into our countries so that we would sympathize with their cause in the Middle East. Jews are the puppet masters. Muslims are the puppets. Without the Jews, there would be no Muslim problem in our modern day society. Jews are using us as their military muscle to do their dirty work in the Middle East.

We had a problem here trying to get our government to classify it as a genocide. You know they didn't to anger the muslims.

Alot of people here were wanting them to be the FIRST and TOP priority as refugees to Canada as they were most vulnerable, but of course Trudeau ignored.... and then just dialed in the effort to save them.

Fuck off your the ones benefiting from ISIS
Most other "islamists" care more about getting their homes back and resisting Israeli imperialism than killing infidels like Hezbollah
And Israel decides that all violence committed in the ME is Islamic when that's not true

fuck off kike lover, there is no need to choose sides; both mudslimes and kikes are cancer, let them eliminate each other

No Jews and Saudis are working together
Sunnis are the puppets
Shia Muslims and Arab Christans are the only ones resisting and the only help they get is from Iran and Russia

It seems that we have a rightful claim to Southwest Asia. Add this to our new homelands and it won't be long before we are galloping across North Africa on Elephants.

Ofcourse the people who ACTUALLY need help and can ACTUALLY assimilate into western culture are completely ignored and spat on by satanic liberal mainstream. Fucking muslim orc hoard wants to destroy literally everything again. Just nuke the whole mid east and put it out of its misery.

So what you're saying is, Islam really is an innocent religion of peace, but because Jews exist, it is not. Interesting theory.

>What are they?
Yazidis are a sect-nation, like Jews. They practice their own unique religion and forbid intermarriage. That kind-of goes for everybody in the mid-east, though.

They believe that Satan, the first of the fallen angels will be the first being to enter heaven.

Prominent symbols include a snake at the doorway of their temples, and a peacock god.

>Blonde Christian Yazidis
How are they both

Most xtians are not xtian, so what's your point?

I wonder why an "American" would have such images on his computer

Yazidi and Christian that is

What I'm saying is I don't give a fuck about your interests in the Middle East. Your entire nation can perish for all I care.

Whether Islam is peaceful or not is entirely irrelevant because they are entirely powerless and have no military tech. The ONLY reason they are in our countries is because of Jewish meddling in our politics and media.

pedophiles get the fuck out

They look white, so liberals don't care what happens to them.

They won't look as progressive as they would trying to help brown people.

please see

>sweden

Long live the axis of resistance
Long live Russia
Death to the Israeli Invaders

Is it really the only reason? Do you have any substantial evidence of us being responsible for Muslims being allowed in America?