Happening Soros Loses nearly $1 Billion betting aganist Trump

Trump just keeps winning! Soros lost a Billion dollars because of Trump!

Delet this

I hurt myself today...

What the fuck is underneath his eyes?

PRAISE KEK

No! HA HA HA HA HA HA Fuck the Globalists!

Chump change to that mega kike. I'd love to pull his eyes out and piss down the holes.

CHECKED

>because of Trump

what does that even mean

Who care \, whos Soros?

Trump once scammed Soros off of a lot of money over a tower in Chicago and now this. Almost feel sorry for (((him))).

Praise kek!!!

JUST FUCK MY GLOBALISM UP

Genuinely my new favourite thing to come out of the US presidential election.

Fuck Soros, I hope he lives long enough to see everything he has tried to build destroyed.

O don't know but it looks like he's slowly melting with each passing day of Trump being awesome.
He looks depressed and almost defeated.. as if his best laid plans and schemes he's been working on so many years are crumbling down over his head.

And whenever I look at him now, I can't help but feel a comforting warmth building up in my heart.

To him losing 1 billion would be like losing 10 bucks for an average person. I wont be happy until his fortune is gone.

well he only has 23 of them left.

He shorted the election, meaning he took market positions assuming Trump would be a negative impact. Speculation went the other way and stawks went up post-Trump meaning Soros lost his gamble.

so what did trump have to do with that

Trump won the election and sparked optimistic speculation.

>implying that kike didn't take out an insurance policy on the bet for $2 Billion, making a $1 Billion profit and using the (((loss))) for free publicity

he was gonna deregulate the markets so it was good news at the end, but at the start there was a panic cuz everyone thought Hillary was gonna win

thats not what i asked

Soros showed his hand in who he supported. He, along with everyone blind to reality, thought that the left would win in a landslide so he not only funded a vast majority of the Democrats campaign but essentially bet money on Clinton winning.

With Trumps win and the Republicans controlling the SCOTUS, House and Senate Soros was left out in the cold with regards to getting that money back.

What the fuck did he do to my money?
Show the rest OP

>I wont be happy until his fortune is gone.

please KEK make George Soros spend his entire fortune giving the world free hot pockets

Seitokai Yakuindomo was the (second) shittiest anime I've ever seen. Thank Christ the manga is at least somewhat witty, and has great reaction images.

>1billion out of 80

witnessed

hell

Our god made with AUTISM beats a god that eats babies.