Miss Italy finalist horrifically scarred after boyfriend threw acid in her face

Cops have arrested the model’s former lover Jorge Edson Tavares, 29, in the connection with the horrific assault.

thesun.co.uk/news/2603885/beauty-queen-miss-italy-gessica-notaro-scarred-acid-attack-jilted-boyfriend/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O45GOLmmL5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

* Sips Pee *

Burn the coal, pay the toll.
Hope she loses her sight.

Looking at her pre-acid face made me lose my sight. Is this the best Italy has to offer?

>pitbull
and we got the nigger of the dog world too!
wow, what a perfect example of everything I find disgusting in this world
niggers, rich spoiled women and nigbulls

WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE GET THIS ACID?!?!?!?

ARE BLACKS AND MUSLIMS JUST CARRYING AROUND ACID IN THEIR POCKET FOR WHEN THEY NEED TO ASSAULT WOMEN???????

WHO THE FUCK EVEN THINKS TO THROW ACID AT SOMEONE? WTF?

HAHAHAHAHA
NOW SHE GETS TO EXPERIENCE THE DARK SIDE OF LIFE!! WELCOME HOME UGLY!!!

and nothing was lost.

Yes, we're not really lucky when it comes to women.

>miss italy

Spaghetti got burnt

good

Hope this motherfucking monkey gets raped to death in Jail, for ruining such a pretty girl.

More like miss ass.
We Ireland now.

You can buy acid at home depot

>dog breed of peace
walking stereotype

If she would have only listened to her father she would be fine too bad he was a racist

I saw some beutiful women when I was in rome.

Nothing like the women around here, that's true, but it was ok.

what a shock

Probably tourists. Roman women are the worst. The women in the North East are the finest in Italy.

Nah, they spoke italian so I doubt they were tourists.

Could've been tourists from other parts of Italy like Friuli.

Toll: paid

Italy, YES!

a million little acts of war, like granules of sand passing through the neck of an hourglass

Yeah seriously this guy should be put to death for ruining this girl! But what do you think the acid was about?

So...just curious does anyone have a picture on how she looks like now?

any bitch who goes to the cops and filed harassment shit is a worthless whore who can't handle her own personal business, using the police and the courts to bully and abuse whoever they want. these whores lie all the time, tell sob stories, then look to abuse the restraining order just to fuck with the guy. she fucking deserved it. what a worthless coalburning system abusing whore.

(you)

I got you senpai, here is a pic of her after she was permanently ruined, I don't have anything post acid though

kek

Who?
Gessica Notaro isn't miss Italy, she isn't even in Italy. When did she won? Maybe competed like million other whores.

keks

I love a happy ending.

This is a seriously underrated kek

when will they learn...

Everybody, search "Gessica Notaro" from 1980 to 2016 in Google, only 90 results.
What is this bullshit?

Moar bunda pls

Is that eye liner or heroin abuse?

>my sides

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

she was just a finalist, basically a nobody really, the whole thing is out of proportion mostly because the nigger did it

PAY THE TOLL

m8, lay off the heroin

From beginning of Google to 2016 = 90 results
From today onward in Google = 312,000 results
Are you serious? This is some fake manipulation.

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

why do you think so?
keep in mind finalists are still a lot, it's not like they are pandered that much, nobody knew who she was here either until few days ago when the news go out

Go to 4th page of Google, it ends, not even 1000 results, Google is fake and gay manipulation of opinions and they get paid in YouTube to put certain musicians/shows in front if you search for music or click music anything, same shit they do in search results, they get bribed, i wouldn't be surprised if they got paid by this so called miss competitor and they pump up her fame. I wouldn't even be surprised if she gets make-up scars and later heals.

When will women learn to not date niggers? Is it their rebellious attitudes?

they are hardwired to go for bad boys.

what kind of acid was used? Muriatic?

vinegar

Bitches and whores can get rektd. They deserve it.

Stupid bitch deserved it. Guess she won't be Miss Italy anymore.

they will and then settle for a nice beta guy.

Strong acids and bases are not that uncommon. Anyone with a garage probably has a bottle of muriatic acid (aka hydrocloric acid) for cleaning concrete. Drain cleaner, some de-greasers, all kinds of stuff. I think the media also has a tendency to call anything that causes a chemical burn 'acid'.

Citric.
Hurts like a motherfucker.

pasta sauce

>North East
So like slovenian and austrian mix?

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=O45GOLmmL5k

CURN BOAL

TAY POLL

>it's a coal burner gets blown the fuck out episode

420% concentrated WEED

At least she has all the skills she has been working on her entire life now that no man will carry her to her grave

this. I have muriatic acid under my desk right now, as i do random ass experiments, and that shit is 31.45%, or around 10M, which is very strong. But with it you could make fuming nitric acid which is fucking terrible stuff

Sadly, yes.

I went to school with Irish and Italians...the Italians mostly looked like Pakistanis...especially this one girl..with a moustache..finally realised her name was Rosario..
Now stop larping as white people

Kek.

>go through life by looking pretty
>look like a troll now after getting BLACKED (not that she'll be able to see herself)
>kills herself

Nicely done, Seamus.

Don't see what Sup Forums is mad about..a black fucking an Arab..who cares.

She's been extremely culturally enriched now she'll spend the rest of her days listening to audio recordings of leftist literature.

She will close her eyes and deny the facts... oh wait

why so butthurt paddy? crop failure again?

kek it's not as bad as the potato famine of 1845

Are you fucking dumb? The scale goes up to 100%... And no; weed isn't even dangerous.

Eat some more boiled pasta..like you do every single fucking meal. Tip, just because it's in different shapes, it's still boiled pasta.

Atleast we can chip, fry, boil, bake and mash our spuds. Now that's fucking variation m8

Checked

And it's her own goddamn fault, fuck her

This pic is just asking to be shooped

BLACKED

OY VEY! WE MUST QUICKLY PRODUCE ANOTHER MOVIE FEATURING A RELATIONSHIP FULL OF LOVE BETWEEN A BLACK CARING MALE AND WHITE WOMAN LEFT BEHIND BY AN EVIL WHITE MAN

BURN THE COAL

Go away rapist.

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

You can make lye (a caustic base) with rainwater and wood ash.

that's funny, last time I checked your culinary """tradition""" is laughable compared to ours, guess a potato based fami- I mean diet is good enough for the intellectual needs of the average paddy

Someone in a free state without arrest for just thinking that nigger is ugly should make a website called BLEACHED.COM and feature news of all the white women literally bleached, murdered and hit by they nigger boyfriends.

Most of your presidents can't wait to boast about muh Irish heritage.

Never hear em boasting about any other bloodlines..ever

He should be GULAG'd.

Is she really a model? She looks attractive but not so much so that she should make a career out of it. She's no Adriana Lima.

Your a good laugh ya greasy whop..I though Ireland and the UK were faggy countries until I visited yours..queers everywhere..the average guy looks like he spends more cash on clothing and mosturusure than a woman

Now your CUNTree deffo does need an influx of Mudslimers to push up the birth rate..your women won't notice the difference anyhow as you all look like fucking Arabs

Why do non-whites do this so much? Why not just fucking beat her or shoot her or something? Why the acid in the face? Where do they even get this acid?

Car batteries?

>toll status: PAID

Ireland

i was waiting for that acid toss in her face....
only saw a racetraitor mumble and chatter with an ape on the background :(

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

Calm down Sheamus you're clearly drunk (again).
Eat some tasty potato and all should be good again. :-)