Whats Sup Forums's thoughts on the new $100 coin that will be minted in celebration of 225 years of the mint making...

Whats Sup Forums's thoughts on the new $100 coin that will be minted in celebration of 225 years of the mint making money?

In my opinion, its so super progressive that they FINALLY depicted Lady Liberty as the strong, passionate PoC she always was :^)

nytimes.com/2017/01/13/us/black-lady-liberty-us-coin.html?_r=0

These are the end times.

>>ghostbusters 2 - the coin

>lady liberty is a slave
Says a lot about the current situation doesn't it?

I don't care, I'm just excited for the $100 coin. That's gonna be baller as fuck.

It's a scam. The coin itself is only worth about 50 dollars in melted down gold but costs 100. Only dumb niggers would buy this nigger coin.

WE

Yeah, and how much is $100 bill worth when you melt it down?

Dumbass.

Its simple for me at this point. Any historical figure they claim was black, i will assume they werent. Rosa parks? White. MLK? White.

(((Jack Lew))) did this

Pretty awesome. Makes everyone in America feel included. Lady liberty never had a race, she's more of an idea. You can imagine her however you want

When was Coolio president?

3/5th its value because niggers.

Also, how do they know it's black because I though it was only skin color that are the differences? Makes you go hmm.

Better than this

Is this the Whore of Babylon the prophecy told us about?

No. This is only the Crack Whore of Babylon.

They won't be in general circulation or used in the drug trade so niggers will never own them. Rich SJW signallers will be the only ones who own these. Funny because they've been keeping blacks as pets for 50 years now.

Please be fake

>Lady liberty never had a race, she's more of an idea.
Yeah and that's why we always depicted her as vaguely Greco-Roman instead of an African in a chiton.

Along with kike poems.

I like you.

WUZ

The best part about this is that it re-introduces slavery. A negress is worth a 100 dollars.

The reason a slave is represented as Lady Liberty here, is probably because of the Underground Railroad enclave.

Art mimics life mimics Art Vandelay

Who cares, just another blacked french harlot

>Assuming a person's racial ethnicity base on their facial feature and hair style.

That's tumblr tier racism senpi.

Should I buy gold or silver if I want to get my savings out the bank? I don't trust the Canadian dollar or economy anymore

KANGZ

so it will be equal to $60?

If you buy a gold coin you are buying it for its weight not it's face value you fucking pleb. Go ahead buy 20 of these dumbass

The new $60 coin looks great.