Green Porch Lights

So, Sup Forums, I've been seeing more and more houses in my city with their porch lights replaced with a green bulb. What does this mean? Is this some sort of Jewish-like signal indicating that some "chosen" people live there, like the blood on the doors at Passover? Are these houses somehow implicated in #pizzagate? Should I be afraid of people who live in these houses?

humans see green light better than other colours

I think it has something to do with race but I'm not sure

it means that you live in a trashy neighborhood where the ppl are too lazy to order the correct light color lightbulb on amazon when lowes or target are out of regular lightbulbs.

man up and tell your neighbors to stop trashing your neighborhood

It means that an illegal alien lives there

It's supposed to symbolize support for the troops. It was started by wal mart if I'm not mistaken. It's a big money making scheme that never really took off. No proceeds are donated

3000 man hours of exhaustive google-fu shows that there is a Veteran's support thing.

Yeah I saw them displayed prominently in Walmart and was wondering why they were pushing them. Never heard of that.

Just google green porch light meaning. There's articles about it. It's like the ice bucket challenge minus any actual results

More likely some sort of signal about them being islamic so they don't get bombed to shit when the sand niggers attempt their takeover which is no doubt in planning and now you guys are waving your dicks about it because white people are also starting to plan (german neo nazis going underground etc)

there are gas stations that are putting up lights in their windows too to signify their islamic nature

imagine the ingenuity of the white man being turned away from civility and intellectual progress, and focused solely on rage and revenge

future should be pretty fucking interesting

It means you get rich af then get fucked by the girl of your dreams as you become a hero in a world war, to return and end up getting shot in your pool as you wait for a phone call

I meant to say cucked, not fucked. Thanks autocorrect

Phone posting faggot

I've been seeing them as well. I figured it was an aesthetic thing. Maybe energy efficiency?

Top kek bitch
Tfw my phone runs better than your pc.

DELET THIS

I meant to post yfw.
Thanks autocorrect

Probably changed it for Christmas and too lazy to change it back.

I have a green light on the porch I put up for Christmas. I need to stop being lazy and actually switch it back.

are you sure its not just lazy people who still havent changed out their xmas porch lights? red and green lights are a thing around xmas.

Is for the ........... visitants.

>be balkan immigrant escaping muslim hordes after fall of the soviet union
>20 years later
>buy cheap led lights to entice niggers into shopping at your store like moths
>people think youre supporting isis

eesh, come on guys.

Green bulb is support our military and veterans and usually means someone in that family is serving or is a veteran

You're fucking hopeless.

fucking hivemind zomg

wow I always thought they were to signal "420 blaze it"

like a medical card thing or something

The aliens are replacing their lights with tractor beams so that they can steal their newspapers.

my grandma does this, it shows support for the troops

somehow? i dont know

maybe a portion of the lightbulb sales goes to the VA or something

Dis-info much?

Seems like it's part of a veteran fundraisers or something.

We have blue lights everywhere here because of that nigger that shot a cop who grew up in my town.

kek

It's a cuckold thing. Trust me, I'm in deep on some fetish sites just out of pure curiosity and the green porch light is a sign that they wont report or stop you if you come in and ravage the wife. It's just like normal cuckshit, but way more rapey and risky, but thats what they get off too, both being overpowered and humiliated.

Ayyy