Happening: DANGEROUS FAGGOT TOUR: MILO Live @ UC Davis

MILO @ UC Davis (ft. Martin Shkreli): Twitter Villain Extravaganza

youtu.be/xZHM5x_0HxE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xZHM5x_0HxE
abc7news.com/uncategorized/uc-davis-cancels-milo-yiannopoulos-martin-shkreli-event-after-protests/1701927/
twitter.com/KatieUtehs/status/820102089141415936
breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/13/reports-leftists-pull-hammers-milo-uc-davis-event-smash-windows/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A homosexual jew and an albanian. Are they /our guys/?

get in here pol

youtu.be/xZHM5x_0HxE

periscope in the protests
periscope.tv/w/1BdGYgoRjnAxX

Albanians are white europeans dumbass.

HOLY SHIT! Milo event @UC Davis Cancelled Because SJWs became violent with Police.

What a bunch of cucks

fake.

Not Fake
abc7news.com/uncategorized/uc-davis-cancels-milo-yiannopoulos-martin-shkreli-event-after-protests/1701927/

fuck

BASED PHARMA BRO

twitter.com/KatieUtehs/status/820102089141415936

They starting attacking the building to cancel it
breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/13/reports-leftists-pull-hammers-milo-uc-davis-event-smash-windows/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

hm. part of me says I want to take a page from the leftists and throw tantrums to get what I want.

part of me is too adult

But part of me says that it works for them...

I guess Im still not convinced you have to be a bully, threaten, intimidate, trash property to get a point across

Communism. Now its obvious McCarthy didn't do ENOUGH

STOP OPPRESSING US WITH YOUR VIOLENT HATE SPEECH

*commits violence and smashes windows*

nice flag

Hate speech is worse than violence, bigot. The best response to micro-aggression is macro-aggression.

Not seeing the point of this. How does the latter statement contradict the former? Is being part of the alt-right necessarily mean someone is anti-Semitic and racist? If so, it's a good thing Milo dropped that label long ago.

RARE
A
R
E

>Is being part of the alt-right necessarily mean someone is anti-Semitic and racist?

yes

Martin says it's back on

Sauce?

Liar Martin left several minutes ago

Martin said in the youtube livestream but Milo just posted on facebook and said he was going out drinking so I guess not

Even if I allow that, then this is outdated because he dropped this label months ago.

>Aware of these details

die please

good

okay

hello fellow albanian person, what's a cost of cocaine today?

>member when this faggot and the kike Shapiro were relevant.
No more.

>2nd thread with the same thumbnail
Fuck off Milo