Inauguration protest fun times

So considering all the protests we know will happen inauguration day. I feel like this is a prime opportunity to get up close with and hopefully film leftist sjws in their natural habitat and expressing their usual histrionics. Maybe even trigger them on camera.

Is this something we wanna strategize about?

Why the fuck are Canadians protesting an American election?

Mass water balloon fight when?

It's guaranteed that there are to be protesters pretty much where ever he is in public for a while.

Beats me. But they are.

There's 2 major protests that I know of happening in Vancouver, one in front of the downtown art gallery, another at SFU, plus prob a few more smaller ones.

I imagine a repeat of the post election shenanigans. Though being the wrong country, it'll prob be small relative to the protests you can expect to see in LA or Portland or other assorted lefty cities

I figured since we know for a fact they are gonna have protests, and we have almost a week of forewarning...

At the minimum, we know where to be to catch them on camera being assholes. At best we can likely subvert or trigger them

I can't wait, I took the day off for this. I hope it's as good as election night.

there will be a black bloc. they will go to any place where folks are getting harassed. they are armed with bats, fireworks, batons, pepper spray, bricks, and more. Expect 200-300 of them

A similar though surely milder protest will be happening here in my small town. Very sad for me as most of the people I know here are anti trump, and for some reason this issue doesn't seem like one where people can disagree but still get along.

Anybody with a mask on, is basically a free target. I will meet them.

Everyone should know, if you see someone with a mask, they will not press charges, no matter what you do to them, as long as they are not dead.

people will not mask up till they reach key bridge. they wear street clothes and sun glasses and change when they get to the meeting point. theyd have to be dumb to walk alone like that. Meet at key memorial at 10am nerd

Too early 4mee/

Maybe I'll link up with the bikers for Trump or join some crowd of pro-Trumpers.

aww too bad :(

If I was there I would CC and walk in their path just so they give me an excuse to shoot them in the chest.

I noticed they dropped the homophobia

theyd probably kill you. if youre suicidal go ahead.

Also in a Canadian city, It's like hey Mayor of this city, stop the President of another country

I'll bring a camera, and I'll post you the results, if I live.

God I hope the canadian protesters use "not my president" slogans unironically

I should also organize protest over here and become the leader of resistance.
Time for my private army

Oh yeah a bunch of antifa pussies with bats are going to dodge my bullets. Go back to leftypol, kike.