Why do I have to pay taxes to sluts???

Birth control chemicals/medicines are a non-essential. Why do I have to pay for it via taxes? Furthermore, why are my taxes being used to abort babies?

Doesn't make sense at all. Birth control is ridiculously inexpensive as is Plan B/morning after pills.

One has to TRY in this day and age to catch HIV and become pregnant.

Explain to me, without sperging out; why I (as a man) should have to pay for these things EXCLUSIVELY utilized by women.

Because tyrone needs his reparations. The only way we can pay him back is with loose, white pussy.

Other question in same vein/alternative angle
If oral contraceptives are free, why aren't other forms of contraception?

plan b is like 50$ a pill
doesn't mean other people should pay for it, just means you'd avoid having to if you'd sit the fuck down and not be a degenerate

Why not exclusively tax women for things women need?

The USA subsidizes pills? I thought that it's only an European thing.

we need to get rid of insurance

it's a big fucking scam

>mfw too spiritual to have sex

I had an ovarian cyst which caused me extreme abdominal pain since I was 11, and the gynecologist prescribed me birth control pills. I've heard of other cases where birth control was useful for things other than contraception. I agree that only people who could benefit for birth control pills should be taxed for them, though.
I know the rules, so I'll leave now. Thanks for hearing me out, Sup Forums.

You pay pennies for birth control

OR

you pay hundreds for their welfare babies.

>US Health Insurance: pay me to pay your bills, but then pay your bills too; although they're lower, except they're not; because it's only a decrease to realistic levels, that were dropped from outrageous levels (which were only achieved due to our existence), also pay some bills that we chose not to pay bc "razor-thin profit margin"

>thinking OP is opposed to paying for OC, but somehow endorses welfare

It's fucking retarded i have to pay extra taxes because women want to whore around...

that would be misogynistic as seen by the ridiculous outcry about pink-taxes and feminine hygiene products not being tax exempt. real men pay up and ask for nothing in return.

>gynocentrism
>civilisation in decline

the have the babies anyway because welfare is structure to incentivise whoring around

Birth control is not expensive and should just be ignored as an argument.

because if you don't they'll pop out babies and if you think americans are gonna let single moms and their kids die in the streets of malnutrition or exposure any time soon then you are dumber than a bag of hammers

This.
Stop the problem at the source, unless you want to live ina society over run by badly brought up fuckwits who leech of everyone and everything around them.

Just don't buy it faggot and see what happens. Oh wait, I guess you have to under Obamacare. Actually, just be so poor, you can't actually be penalized for not having insurance because you don't get tax refunds, (which is how it works), or be so poor you get Medicaid, which is probably the case with you.

Very simple solution to this, if not politically expedient.

its a little too late for that

because its cheaper than supporting a single mom with welfare you . you dumb faggot.