/mmgo/ Make México Great for Once - Morenazis Edition

Thread dedicated for the (attempted) discussion of Mexican politics, meme creation and the pursuit of happiness

English is preferred as a lingua franca

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/12/1-5-of-haitis-population-has-migrated-to-mexico-in-8-months/
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2016/november/poland-declares-jesus-king-of-the-country
latintimes.com/mexicos-national-action-party-creates-neo-nazi-organization-protect-society-against-moral-187262
limbecrox.tumblr.com/post/155305771023/thinkmexican-indigenous-autonomy-while
milenio.com/estados/estatua_de_Porfirio_Diaz-develan_primera_estatua_de_Porfirio_Diaz-estatua_en_Orizaba_0_583741820.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok red pill me on the right wing parties in mexico. and how marxist are the universities ?

I friend of mine studies law, he says that there are even some AntiFa faggots but that all the people he likes turned up being autoritarian

>Right Wing parties
They all go central or to the left. The PAN is said to be right but it really is not (Pic related, tho), they are more centrist right

Why do shitskins think they are nazis?

hola como estas?

gringo here can speak spanish, my sister in law couldnt speak any english when she lived with me and my nigger brother.

why are there so many white people who cant speak it ?

B R O N C O
R
O
N
C
O

Lack of jews telling them not to like them
*Hola, ¿Cómo estás?
("hola como estas?" = "Hello, Do I eat these ones?")

For the rest of your set up and question, you lost me

This. A lot of people think he is incompetent, but he is not as retarded as he seems to be. For example, he was the only one who said Trump was going to win, and he didn't panic the day he won. In fact that same day he was in campaign in Asia to attract investors because he already knew Trump was going to fuck with american companies.

Fuck that's a bummer to hear.
How are the demographics? Is the north more light skin and south Indian? Also, is it true that the north and south hate each other but they both really hate the center of Mexico?

>2015+2
>Not resurrecting Porfirio Díaz by sacrificing the entire South and become the world's second Necrocracy

Daily reminder

You need a serious eugenic program to raise the iq.

Exactly, he is the closest we'll ever get to a trump here. He was with PRI just like how trump was a democrat, he is misrepresented by our ((((((Media)))))) with "Muh tenencia" and "Muh Santa Claus"

The North is white (Relatively). But since there are jobs there there is a lot of immigration
And since the North also has a border with a certain country that is said to have endless mountains of welfare then shit like this happens: wnd.com/2016/12/1-5-of-haitis-population-has-migrated-to-mexico-in-8-months/

Baja California Norte is best State, I do not want it to be overruned by francophone voodoo niggers

>right wing parties in mexico
Only PAN and Partido Encuentro Social are right-wing.
Encuentro Social is a new party and has meme status. PAN has a chance, but a lot of people hate them because they began the war on drugs, so I don't know.

and how marxist are the universities?
I can't talk for all the mexican universities, but they seem pretty tame in that regard. They only teach you the basics, and that's it. A lot of them don't even have debate groups or something similar to that, so there is no politics involved at all.
But it seems that people from arts are still more inclined into leftists ideologies, or at least the ones I have met are like that.

BETTER GET YOUR WALL BUILDING BOOTS ON ENRIQUE

>Mexican Threads
Don't know what is more embarrassing, this or the fact that you delusional aztecs think you could be Third Reich material.

reminder no americans

How can you make Mexico great again when every single choice of yours is a CIA Puppet? Overthrow your government already. Free yourselves from the grasps of the Central Intelligence Agency.

On a scale of one to tennis how shit is Mexico

I can't type accent marks on my keyboard amigo.

Ya se lleno de gringos esto...

You'd vote for PAN if Anaya was their candidate? I'm kinda thrilled to know who's goin' to be on the race next year.

What's with the upside down question mark?

Why does Mexico still exist?

Meh, I don't think so. I would vote for a nationalist, and he seems to be far from being one.

You mean this "¿". That's the rule in our language. You start a question with a "¿" and end it with a "?"

S O O N
O
O
N

¿?

In Spanish you have to open the question first you use "¿" and then close it with a "?". Same with exclamation; "¡" and "!"
Sorry to hear that

as you "superhero post" and namefag
you are subhuman, likely a smelly ponyfag

Who is the first necrocracy?

North Korea has Kim il Sung as the eternal head of state

Actually, you'd be the third necrocracy then as we've officially declared Jesus Christ as King of Poland.

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2016/november/poland-declares-jesus-king-of-the-country

Fuck yes, I want that too
pic related

If mexico really un fucks it shit, you'd see so much money coming in from tourists. wew. you guys have a cool culture.

Turn the entire state of Sinaloa into a prison like in escape from New York

I can speak it but not type it. It is annoying asf to try typing to spanish speakers.

>and how marxist are the universities?
I studied at the Political Sciences Faculty of the National Autonomous University, which is considered the bastion of left-wing groups in an already left-leaning university. And yeah. I had this lesson of International Law in 2006 and the professor was your typical Peje-lover. Since I didn't conform to her world views -or her opinions on what a student in that faculty should think like- she slapped me with a degree of 7 (think C), the only time I got that grade in my studies, both undergrad and grad.

But as always, it's a faux left. Said teacher drove a huge ass SUV and wore fine dresses.

My brother, in turn, studied at the Mexican Authonomous Technical Institute, a regularly right-leaning school. And yeah, it showed.

It is annoying in general to try to write any language that is not english

In Windows you have to memorise alt-codes (if you have a number pad). It is more easy on a fagbook, but it's a fagbook and not everyone uses them
The south makes a shit ton of money from tourism and if you ignore the people it becomes a very wonderful place. But it has people... so yeah.

I think Mexico is ripe for natsoc. Don't forget your Euro roots.

I hadn't thought of that amigo, but my buddy has a cyrillic keyboard since hes Azeri.

I know a big of French and Russian as well and can't type any of that shit.

Opinions on Sinaloa?

I wish we could sacrifice 10,000 leftists/faggots/SJWs per day to this NecroJesus...

Nuke it

you can also use charactermap and pick them out

what's with the photo? is that supposed to be the same guy? with a potato camera all Mexicans look the same

The race-centric ideas of it may be a problem, since Mexico is -*'*-_-*'*-Multicultural-*'*-_-*'*- I would try to adapt it with a bit of Brazilian Integralism (Making one Mexican race and identity made up of many races and groups)

The Mamucas restaurant in Mazatlán has great food -or it had back in 1997. You can destroy everything else.

Nuke it

I'm curious I know it's a cartel strong hold but any other reasons for the hate? I'm aware of the hate for "chilangos", those from the center.

>Pay the formers more (They farm drugs because they get more money)
>Genocide a few (To combat it's cancerous culture)
>Ban Banda
[ctrl+c]
[ctrl+v]

[ctrl+c]
[ctrl+v]

[ctrl+c]
[ctrl+v]

[ctrl+c]
[ctrl+v]
latintimes.com/mexicos-national-action-party-creates-neo-nazi-organization-protect-society-against-moral-187262

Their culture is shit, the only good thing is that the women are beautiful but they always go with cartel fuckboys

just install both language packs on your os and switch between the keyboard layouts as needed. Fuckin normies.

>Mexican Canal
Kek. But seriously, what happened with that project? There have been a lot of opportunities, but nobody gives a shit. Even other countries are already in works while we are falling apart as a nation.

Imagine stupid sexy cowboys in Ferraris and golden guns with so much charisma that every child wants to be like them

t. Sinaloan

was anybody talking to you gringo? fuck off white boy.

The Panama revolution happened in Northern Gran Colombia (RIP) and the French saw the opportunity to sell the Panamá Canal Project to the US

hmmm ok and I have heard the Indians are immensely hated. Are they really shit-tier or is that a meme?

tú tiene que regresar

Literal niggers of Mexico

They are like muzzies, they are ok if they stay in their home cities, but they become little (literally) spoiled shits once they taste the tiniest bit of modernity.

limbecrox.tumblr.com/post/155305771023/thinkmexican-indigenous-autonomy-while

Pic and link ( limbecrox.tumblr.com/post/155305771023/thinkmexican-indigenous-autonomy-while ) related, they somehow have achieved True Communism™ and do relatively well on their own, it's just that they get spoiled very easily

Forgot pic

Shit-tier they are nothing

So in order to make Mexico great what is needed to be annexed or done away with.

Mexico needs to get its crime and corruption under control. You need a duerte and ample helicopters asap

>not knowing your nazi history

Gas yousseff.

Either we elect Bronco or we ferment to the point that we are Venezuela tier and we get our shit together and actually do something

>1. Suddenly Close the US-México border
(That will cut their weapons and money supply)
>2. Attack them with the help before they have time to economically and structurally adapt
>3. Kill the 70% of government workers, publicly hang some to send fear
(The Narco solves the problems that politicians can't legally fix; a kind of personal armed wing. So of course we need to purge the government)
>4. ???
>5. Enjoy living in the first world

fuck off

Do you spics know a site I can exclusively watch narco execution videos?

El blog del narco / LiveLeak

Needs to get cleansed, all that clay is rightfully ours
t. Durango

Weimar created Hitler
The People's Republic of México might give birth to something great
Wilhelm only wanted to split the US Army in the case that entered the war, even payed Pancho Villa to invade the City of Columbia in the hopes of starting a conflict since Cárdenas had rejected the Telegram

Mi general, regrese en Caliente he he *bursts into tears*

What % of Mexicans are pure Indian?

Those german weapons weren't free, Villa played the part.

People's republic of Mexico sounds commie

We need a Duterte and the US to stop funding the Cartels with money and guns. Obongo literally gave thousands of guns to cartels "to track them" and accidentally lost track of the firearms.

Like 20-25%

>US to stop funding the Cartels with money and guns

That won't be a problem now that king nigger is out

I visited his tomb in Montparnasse Cemetery (pic related), it felt more surreal to have him so close, even more than Napoleon's tomb since his is so huge and Porfirio's is so silent

Bring Porfirio Back Again

why we haven't moved Don Porfirio back to his homeland?
Indios still butthurt?

cause why the fuck would i? I love in the north. stop signaling
>le me speako espaniol
>so fucking cool

Was learning russian for a bit, but language learning when you live in the US is supplemental only. We are already the best country in the world. Leaving to travel anywhere is optional

They live isolated up in the mountains since they are rejected by most. They rather starve up in the Sierra than being victim of even more ridiculization by a bunch of mestizos.

Let's just hope Kek doesn't really kill Trump as he promised.

nice! I am slightly jelly, mate.

PRI needs to keep the people down, that's why we worship criminals (Pancho Villa, etc) instead of the real heros.

Indios and sjw technocrats will never be not butthurt.

Yes, people still think that Juárez was a good person
milenio.com/estados/estatua_de_Porfirio_Diaz-develan_primera_estatua_de_Porfirio_Diaz-estatua_en_Orizaba_0_583741820.html
He is safer between muzzies than in between chairos

>Let's just hope Kek doesn't really kill Trump as he promised.
What?

>Leaf

>He is safer between muzzies than in between chairos
I am as liberal as it can get but chairos make me go full fashy when arguing with them. BRING THE HELICOPTERS! I swear...

Una chingada hoja as usual.

>booed by commies

>mfw you see an AntiFa graffiti in your third world country

>Antifa is here

Mexico: all the problems of the 1st world with none of its benefits

Which is Better:

>Third Mexican Empire
>Mexican "Reich"
>Mexican Republic

They are absolutely hideous, probably just behind the abbos, they are born and will die ignorant because muh culture so don't even bother with them they are stupid as fuck.
If you are nice to them they become spoiled little shits and if you don't treat them with respect they will hate your guts.
Men are only capable of labor work, they are average at most and that's about it. Women somehow have the same ability like a rat to spawn tons of monkeys, they are ugly and will demand respect for never in their entire lives work, the only job they do is house job and supposedly take care of the kids.
The kids are annoying little shits, parents don't give a fuck about them but somehow they manage to survive, they are likely to never do something in their lives as soon they finish elementary school (If they are that lucky) and will find a 12-13 yo to impregnate.
Government invest shitloads of money on them, gibsmedat and shit you call it and somehow they still find a way to starve or get themselves killed.
t. Prospera

Dejen de apoyar a la republica

Dejen de ser comunistas

Tough question, I would lean towards TME because Republic and Democracy are a farce.

I beg to differ, indios get harsh treatment in the city that is why they remain isolated (at least here in the urbanized north). There's stil cases were indios are not allowed to enter businesses and they struggle to find jobs in the city.

They are a bit dull due to years and years of malnourishment. The gorvernment sends millions of pesos but hardly anything gets to the Indios, mayors will buy them alcohol and coca-cola, throw a 1 week party and kick their asses back to the mountains.

Prospera's shit honestly but I see more veracruchangas and surenas take advantage of it.