White Teenager Raises $15K for College, Says Parents Cut Her Off Over Black Boyfriend

LOVE WINS AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/S826L
nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-fundraises-cut-black-boyfriend-article-1.2945070
wmcactionnews5.com/story/34258189/father-denies-spoiled-daughters-claim-of-racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>$15K for a $40K annual tuition

cant wait until sthe became a single mom welfare queen while getting paid to correct the record on Sup Forums. Her Queer Theory degree sure qualifies her.

archive.is/S826L

Forgot link.

Tuition is 15k a year if you go to a public in state university fag

I wish more white women would race mix with black men. It would help to dilute the black race.

>dad saves $10,000 and boots coal burner out of family

He's the real winner

i wonder if she'll have to give it back when it's revealed her parents didn't even know she had a boyfriend

>she got that $15k from 585 ppl within one day

Can we just get nuked and start over?

After a year I'm sure the local strip club will welcome the addition. $15K is nothing for a college meme

what is
-room/board/food
-books
-gas/automobile-related expense
-clothing

Im sure she just gonna eat ramen all days while wearing the same clothes day in day out. This will probably be forgotten by tomorrow.

how long till she's a broke single mother dropout? my guess is 6 months after school starts.

screencap this.

There is an important lesson here, lads. If your daughter becomes a coal burner, just take her college fund away from her and enjoy going on a nice, luxurious vacation. She'll probably come to her senses sooner or later, and this proves her degree won't be in jeapordy when that happens. You keep the car you gave her, you keep the money you saved up for her college, and her life won't be ruined by anything other than her own stupidity! The best part is, this undeserved hope will only make the fall that much worse.

$15k is like half of a page of a US college textbook. For that kind of money she might be able to inhale some air that's been smuggled out of a campus library in a jar.

Fuck I should have done this just found some generic pic of a high school girl on the internet in her black bf phase. Then wrote a convincing enough sob story and uploaded it on KS. Could have used the money to pay for my college instead of busting my ass in retail on the side

>black bf phase

>implying some jews didnt post this generic pic to jew some ebay bucks out

>go to state university
>6k a year
??????

>Take picture with black friend
>HURR DURR RACIST PARENTS
>????
>Profit

Being racist is being informed. "Say no to racism" literally means say no to being informed. Fuck I hate jews for this shotty world they have "created".

>While deluding our race in the process
Excellent job, leaf fag

Everyone knows the Bank of user awards 9000 internets.

Hi, Memphis whitey living in the heart of darkness. Fuck this bitch the only good thing that came out of her story was Ben Furguson ripping her a new asshole during his early evening show and making my drive home from work all the more sweeter.

She's a spoiled little white bitch who needs to learn that when you burn the coal you pay the toll and her toll was losing her families respect+money.

I hope she's the next Holly Bobo.

Common pol, is there anyway we can dig some dirt ruffle feathers just anything to ruin this cunt's life?

>raises 15k for college
>black boyfriend will kill her and take it
kek good deal coalburner

>people who approve are now 15k poorer
there's something her parents can approve of

This, how hard would it be for them to prove that she actually spent the money on tuition or that she even is who she says she is?

Love the fags pulling tuition data from their "state" sch00ls from 2001.

That was before the story went viral. She's raised an additional 5k since then. Mark my words, that spoiled little cunt will be set by the end of this.

her boyfriend is statistically almost certain to beat or kill her, so it all works out in the end

I go to school now faggot
California State Universities are cheap as fuck
literally no excuse not to go to uni

So close.

This is what I told my gf
>beaten
>killed
>addicted to drugs
>single mother
>acid in face
Pic any combination of the above and place your bets

>A Tennessee teenager has raised thousands of dollars after saying her parents cut off her college funds for dating a black student, though her father denies that the issue is about race.

>though her father denies that the issue is about race.

She might be lying, boys.

nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-fundraises-cut-black-boyfriend-article-1.2945070

>literally no excuse not to go to uni

cal state ? couldnt get to uc?

Yeah but that wont cover the child support

> Kindly fork over the 15k and
nobody gets hurt.

didn't apply. Student loans are the work of jews. Would rather get the same exact education for less money. No one gives a fuck about where you went to school

15k is nothing thats like 1 semester at a real college or 2-3 years at a community college not including rent and food

i hope she dies and that he becomes the dads slave

>try to look up this thicc semen demon
>google throws this shit at me

Fucking Google kek

good thing she already has the tutition paid through scholarships/etc. She's literally looking for free money to ride on by running her BS story.

>University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN

TUITION AND EXPENSES
Cost of Attendance In-state: $28,562
Out-of-state: $46,752
Tuition and Fees
In-state: $12,724
Out-of-state: $30,914
Room and Board
$10,238
Books and Supplies
$1,598
Other Expenses
$4,002

>literally no excuse not to go to uni
>choose the easier one

Really fry my pancakes.

holy shit senpai thats stupid

If she has a kid with that there is a 97% chance they will not live together to raise it.

There's very valid reasons parents disown nigger lovers.

>46k compared to 6k
????

shes buying weed and jordans for jamal

>Memphis

Well it's the parents fault honestly for living in the nigger infested shithole

fake story.

If youre gonna waste 4 years, why not waste it at the best place/setting? ucsd for the best ballance

>mfw not cashing in yearly scholarship/award/aid

I wonder how much money Sup Forums could raise. How much would you guys be willing to donate to a polony if there ever was a satisfactory scheme proposed?

can someone find all her degenerate pictures so we can prove this coal burner is lying about the whole ordeal

Soon.

>15K for college

That's less than my yearly parttime job when I was in college. And the nigger will steal most of that.

Her story is quite touching, pol.

Ahhh, young love.

t. Nog

Their fetishism isn't love it's misplaced revenge aimed at getting back at authority figures played out as rebellion. It will end how it always does, badly.

Yeah she is lying. Saw at other sites that her parents are actually helping her with school and she might not even be dating the nigger at all. All signs point to the fact that she scammed those morons. If Sup Forums tried, we could end up getting gofundme to refund the money.

>Cordova

no wonder she got blacked that place is becoming nigger central as of late she's only going to be safe further east on I40 where the negros are to scared to travel due to the lack of Church's Chicken.

We need to find a way to make THIS happen!

Wasn't there a post about some dudes daughter coming back from uni pregnant with a black kid earlier this morning????

if that's true i hope she skins em for another 50k

wmcactionnews5.com/story/34258189/father-denies-spoiled-daughters-claim-of-racism

Her own father is calling her out on her bullshit.

>financial aid
nigger detected
Cali doesn't give aid to white people

AHAHAHA ONE DAY

>b-but only white trash goes for n-niggers
>s-she'll be single mom in no time
keep on coping pol

>live in cali
>dont see the asian

???????/lol

this.