Hello, Michael Savage here...

Hello, Michael Savage here. I've read about this chatroom and it's connection to the phoney fake news story lying about Donald Trump's supposed sexual perversions in Russia. 4chat is the underground railroad of truth. I admire what you do, and would love to have a beer with some of you if you're in the San Francisco area. Please reply with your name and phone number so we can organize a meeting.

Nigger

Hi Michael first of all let me say thank you and I love your sh- *click*

THIS IS MY SHOW NOT YOURS, IF YOU WANT TO TALK ON MY SHOW GET TO THE POINT

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND STOP ASKING ME HOW IM DOING. I AM NOT RUSH LIMBAUGH.

Hi Michael I just want to say that I agree with everything you just sa-

THIS CALLER GETS IT, HANG ON THE LINE I'M SENDING YOU A COPY OF TEDDY AND ME

Hi Michael I'm your oldest listening and to prove it I can say I remember your first broadcast with- *click*

WHY ARE YOU NAMING ALL THESE PEOPLE NO ONE CARES ABOUT!?

ultra rare

Michael "The Savage" Weiner

Bhutan your flag is dope.

Timestamp / facepic -proofs or GTFO
provide proof and those on this board who are real people will talk, and read the rules first plse

"You think Im going to talk about Trump, Clinton all day?.....Im not gonna do it, its as simple as that. All you people want to hear is conservatives goooooodddd, democrats bbaaaaaaddddd. Its not gonna happen today."

Top fucking kek.

Hello, you are ON THE RADIO, Sir. Youre on a NATIONAL RADIO PROGRAM, whats your point??

You do expect Germans to respect Zionist policy in Israel, so why wouldn't you expect the Jews to respect Nazi policy in Germany, it's a true question

>Please reply with your name and phone number so we can organize a meeting.

you can reach me Charles "lumpy" Myerson at Belgiumgrad seven six five go fuck yourself

Hatzenberg, Katzenberg, and Ratzenberg

checked

I love these threads

RARE

i like that Bhutan is listening to savage

>LARPing as a fat, obnoxious, self-absorbed kike
Holy shit, Freud was right.

>Michael Savage

Hey Mike our next meetup is going to be at the Terra Mia Ceramic Studio in San Fran. Please meet us there tomorrow, 8pm. Go into the back, and you will see an industrial sized oven used to finish the pottery. Open the door, and climb in. Our secret meeting headquarters is hidden behind the oven. Knock three times once you've closed the oven door behind you, and you will be let in.

Can't wait to meet you!

What's your name?

DR. SAVAGE - I KNOW THAT TRUMP IS THE FALSE MESSIAH

Next caller, alright OMEZ 99.3113 Ozark what's your name?

Oha....

OH WHAT? OBAMA IS A CRIMINAL, NEXT CALLER