Will Jeb! Make his attempt, Sup Forums?

Will Jeb! Make his attempt, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
youtube.com/watch?v=X8--vbk5S6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slow and steady wins the race.

No. He neither appeals to city people nor rural and suburban retards.

Jeb is a mess
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

post more jeb memes

as funny as trump winning has been, it ultimately ending with Jeb! in charge would perhaps be the best possible twist

FUCK wrong image

Slow and....steady. *cocks gun n teleports behind u*

OUT OUT OUT

A FUCKING LEAF

Man, people were just getting over the dog fucking laws. You fucking had to, didn't you?

Fourth post quite reasonable post.

Holy shit this leaf again. I See you in about every other thread. You either get a rather concerning kick out of this or get paid really well to say the same damn thing over and over again.

>leaf posters

Look out Jeb! is surging to the Top!

calm down nigger

next friday, donald

OK, Vader was on the dark side and storm troopers were on the dark side. How can the dark side underestimate the power of the dark side?

youtube.com/watch?v=X8--vbk5S6E

S-slow and s-steady, user-kuns

Sorry leafbro, seeing that triggered a sort of Nam esque flashback.

I'm 99% positive that Jeb only ran to shut his family up. He probably just wants to be left alone with his turtles and goblin wife on a ranch

ALso, It should be Darth Trump, not Trump Vader. Darth is a title, Vader is a name

keep posting jeb memes. the jeb-jet never stops flyin'

Everything has been in accordance with his master plan. He's 50 steps ahead and Trump doesn't even realize it.

I'm sorry, but did Jeb already lose? Oh, that's right. The race isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halfway. Does not having the lead halfway count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the race is still on? Jeb is still campaigning right now and has been the most recognizable candidate in the GOP for how many years now? He’s running against one of the most chaotic candidates in history who just happens to have a lead because they’re feeding off the energy of playing off people’s fear and angst. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Jeb one of the best fucking candidates in the GOP, he polled at 30% nationally last year and could’ve easily taken the lead if there weren’t 15 candidates. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Jeb wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped way out of bounds with his comments before the 1st caucus when they needed to get a win, just like Carson did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Jeb topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the guy because he’s good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking guys on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Where was this spicy pic when it was relevant?