~2,500 major religions in recorded history

>~2,500 major religions in recorded history
>the one you happen to be born in is the only correct faith

Religiousfags literally see no issue with this.

>faith

>Believing in a fairy tail

I wasn't born into worshiping Kek though and it is the correct one.

>~2500 major jew shills from CTR in recorded history
>you happen to be the one shitposting on Sup Forums right now
kikes literally see no issue with this.

Literally not an argument

>2 sexes exist
>OP chose to be a faggot

>2,500 major religions
But ONLY one bible. checkmate

An observation but let's get real. They don't call it the occult for nothing, cult building is as old as the monkey.

The determining factor for a cults success rests mostly on breeding protocols, holy war and rape doctrine and childhood indoctrination by the well indoctrinated parents and close family, including the local shaman. Just pray the shaman isn't a raving sodomite and it's all good for the cult.

Religion used to just be cultural and a foundation for society and raising your children.

It should have never become a giant cult.

>2.500 theories about the shape and movement of Earth
>the one we currently have is the right one

A good number of the 2,500 have similar beliefs on how to act to lead a good life. Maybe that message is all that matters.

the rainbow serpent is the one true god

>too autistic to get the point

This. When it boils down to it, religion is world history and you can see what works and what doesn't for society by following it.

didgeniggers are reptilians

Well let's think about this for a second.

First we can assume the true religion must will have followers so any dead religion is wrong. So now that narrows it to alive religions.

Next we know true religion has to be old, very old. So that narrows it down again.

It also has to have great influence or have greatly affected history. So that narrows it down.

Now this isn't nessarily true, but we can assume it has to have alot of followers or that this god has to have alot of influence though it's people.

This narrows it down to a few religions.

Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Islam and maybe another.

We have already excluded budism as it isn't old enough and shinto.

Now of those 3 of them are Abrahamic, or have the same god. Also those three have far more dominance and proof than any other of the listed religions.

Also Hinduism is crazy, so we will discount it.

Now you have a choice between the three.

Of the three Christianity seems most accurate to me and as such is why it is the true religion.

Also before some idiot says islam and christanity are not that old, they are continuations of Judaism so they use its age, especially for Christianity.

>posts frog
>ignores the ignorance of the religion of science with just as many "theories"
Your computer cannot rob me of my soul. Since you've wasted yours I hope something so stupid and worthless will have been worth if

>retarded nigger false equivalency argument
>doesn't even know what the fuck "theory" means
>brazil flag

this is why your country is shit. because everyone in jt thinks like it, looks like it, smells like it, and lives in it.

Achmed, you are not born into relogion. This is a lie.

Faith is an excuse for absence.

Religionfags will defend this.

>2500 religions
>Abrahamic faiths eradicate 90% of them and conquer the entire globe

Pure coincidence

>>the one you happen to be born in is the only correct faith

I know.
This lucky and white too.
I hit the cosmic jackpot.

Pure intolerance.

Imagine saying the same thing about political ideologies. 10000 variations of systems and yours is the right one? Does this mean they are all bullshit? Argument.

>2 sexes
>faggot

Then may the Christian Lord guide my hand against your Roman popery.

i literally thought that was a nigger