How will you even live with yourself by supporting this Sup Forums...

How will you even live with yourself by supporting this Sup Forums? These people NEED the affordable care act and you want to take it all away from them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWvqTHFE2Rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oops

WOULD

God forbid these pathetic excuses for men can't grow tits like the faggots they are, disgusting

(s)he a cute desu

HAHAHHAHA

Now you'll see trans with incomplete therapy roaming around

What's complicated about it? You get the prescription from your trans enabling doctor and then you pay money for said drugs. Sorry the government won't give you handouts for something you don't need.

maybe they should like, pay for it themselves?

who gives a single solitary fuck?

pic related

>spironolactone

oh these faggots got hepatic encephalopathy too? maybe that's why they're so fucked in the head

Should have been fpbp.

The only ones who should be on hormone therapy are those who are in deficit of their own.

That is incredibly transphobic

"The American Psychiatric Association, publisher of the DSM-5, states that "gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder."

>Gee i wonder who let this one pass

youtube.com/watch?v=TWvqTHFE2Rw

Sydney axe attack which was by a mentally ill tranny

tranny is applying for bail and will get let off because of mental illness

>it's legal to make the government pay for steroids to turn a woman into a manish thing
>it's illegal to purchase your own steroids to become a stronger man
>mfw

>Fill bottles with bullets that cost like 15 cents a round.
>???
>Problem solved.

ACA involves jumping through hoops. They'll probably have an easier time without it desu

Who cares?

Will the joos be gone

Good maybe I won't have to pay $400 a month for shitty meme coverage while they get their welfare full coverage plans for free.

Excelsior

Will Trump be assassinated on inauguration day?

Tranny here, I can't afford my meds as it is. Repealing can't make things any worse

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

Will this new relationship I'm starting be successful?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((FAKE NEW))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

GET
THE
CROSS

Kek ur fucked

Am I going to have sex this year?

HAHAHAHA

Guess you can say won't be "passable" anytime soon

>SlightlyHomoSexual

I will ask you again, am I going to have sex this year ?

Epic prank idea: replace transition medicine with Zyklon B :DDD

>this pasta again
>be /backtoreddityoufaggot/

does she love me

>she's perfect except she voted for Hillary
>tfw my fears are now realized in that I won't be able to convince her of her evil feminist ways

Will it go away?

Sorry about that user

is he cute

Pls Lord Donald, give me another chance! Am I going to have sexy this year?

Asking again

>How will you even live with yourself by supporting this Sup Forums?
I'll be living happier actually.

I got better medication for them.

>Buzzfeed

Why does anyone, ANYONE, even begin to pretend that they are a legitimate news source? Not even a year ago, it was just "Top Ten Tweets about Kim Kardashians Hairy Asshole :^)" now their (((articles))) are being brought up at presidential debates.

they can just drink your estrogen spiked tap water. I doubt any of them use based water filter man's water filters

Good, if it's hard as fuck for me to get test just to gain muscle and stay aesthetic than these abominations should also have to deal with the hassle of buying this bullshit

Will i have a chance?

Did we make a mistake in meming you into the White House?

gender is just a social construct anyways, not like its a real thing that needs to be taught or enforced

Yeah, I thought so.

Hi boss.
When do I start?

will I suck more dick

Kek give me digits!

Will I?

Fucking this...
These aren't pills for your fucking heart or a goddamn transplant. These are pills that you take because you don't feel sane in your own body. Which is indicative a of a fucking mental illness.

This person looks extremely unhappy

Should I play poker this weekend?

A trans person went on an axe rampage near my house last week.

They did so because they were reacting badly to pumping their body full of hormones.

Do you give mentally ill women or men hormones or drugs to feed their anorexia or muscle building delusions?

Are we told these drugs make these already mentally ill people more dangerous?

Then why are we giving severely mentally ill homosexuals and lesbians hormones?

They should not only be not getting them from the tax payer, they shouldn't be getting them at all. They should be in therapy or hospital for their severe sexual mental illness.

Well, should I?

fuck yeah, degrade me more.

It's almost as if they don't want us men to be stronger.

Interesting theory but the government would never do this though!

>doctors will give mentally ill people hormones so they can change their gender
>doctor won't give me test so I can leave humanity behind

I hate this country.

did I throw them away

Shit tier tits the chest cavity is not deep nor narrow enough to make the tits look believable, that and the broad shoulders help make the tits look too spread so they look like weird man tits instead.

u gonna maga?

Are your parents proud of you?

What? Last I checked you could legally buy 8 scoops over the counter, you just need to ask the pharmacist so you can sign the waiver

Is this slightly homosexual thing a dank new meme? This is the second time I've seen it today but I've never seen it befire

Looks like breast growth of someone with XO genotype

>mfw

i thought that tattoo said natty

Fucking freak.

they should pay for their own fag treatments.

They don't NEED medication you bell end. They need a good smack around the head and some proper goddamn parenting to snap them out of this shit.

Get that gyno checked bro, its getting bad.

Meanwhile my actual, grown up insurance through the real job I have will continue to cover everything I need.

take me away, piano man

Bro don't make fun of my favorite vegan natural bodybuilder

>i-it's c-completely n-natural *gulp*
>i just need to take these hormones to be my true self!

Will it work?

kill yourself, you freak

Will you get a second term?

YOU BETTER FUCKING VOTE FOR HIM

They NEED a gas chamber

Neuroqueer sounds like the worst X-Man ever.

Why are they niggers?

should i quit smoking weed, donald?

>Autism is good

Wait, so my tax dollars have been paying for these freeks to get HRT drugs? This money should be spent on physiologists appointed to them.

>spirolactone and estrogen
>two of the cheapest and most common fucking drugs on the market
>whining about paying a literal $15 every two months
One half of trannies that are underage or are in bad situations are willing to pay hundreds of dollars a month to order it illegally online from other countries just to keep it off their government records, I'm sure the other half can handle $15 every two months.

YAYYYYYY!

BAIT

Won't pre-existing conditions like schizophrenia still be covered?

Yes, if they got it through Obamacare, but it's literally pennies compared to psychatric and social worker care. Spiro and estrogen are literally cheaper than cough syrup and even then most trannies are willing to pay hundreds of dollars to keep it off their health records because of not wanting family or employment in their life to find out.

>Trump's going to take away Planned parenthood and prosecute trannies
>"No he won't"
>Trump defunds planned parenthood because federal government shouldn't be wasting money helping half the population when they make a bad decision and decides that maybe trannies should pay for their own shit instead of getting it for free
>"SEE LOOK HE TOOK THEM AWAY"
Libs and their gibs, if it ain't free it doesn't exist.