IT IS HAPPENING

A U.S. military coup is underway, orchestrated by the deep state. They are moving the pieces on the chess board before Trump is inaugurated.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-13/coup-america-us-troops-russian-border-start-war-inauguration

Something big is going to happen this weekend.

Maybe the US military won't show up like at Obama's farewell.

If they do we should take it out on minorities and start a race war.

Kek

zerohedge has been wrong a million times in their predictions and still continue to make up stupid stories.

Hmmm
Head fake on Russia and then nuke the muzzies instead. I like the cut of your jib sailor.

LET'S DO IT. WAR + CIVIL WAR COMBINED. PRAISE KEK.

Most whites in the military like Trump though.

Got the dobs 4 chegging and trumb inbading ISIS

>the deep state

The Jesuits.

First American Empire under Emperor Trump

>Obama moving deploying soldiers to Russian border despite having mere days left in office
>Soros funding what could be America's largest protest (which will inevitably go un-civil)
>Pentagon orders DC Guard General in charge of inauguration to resign half way through inauguration day
>Israel bombs Syrian airport
>C-span gets highjacked and plays Russian state tv
The world is a pile of kindling right now and everyone is holding a match.

I'm just spit-balling, brainstorming. Open to suggestions

I bet Jeb! could've pulled in more people.

If there is any truth to the entire 30-something "goldenshowergate" dossier, there could be real trouble on the way.

The interior portion of the dossier said that Trump had been passing info to the Russians for 8 years. Much of the info had to do with Russian oligarchs living here. Putin is reported to be obsessed with them. It is possible that the 35 diplomats thrown out last week were the ones running the oligarch scheme.

This just has a bad feeling to it altogether.

The military will defy Obama hours before he is ousted from power. Hail Trump. Hail Victory. Hail our people.

More like Monday.

>A US armored brigade fields over 400 tracked and over 1300 wheeled vehicles including 80 62-ton Abrams tanks, 140 Bradley armored fighting vehicles and 400 humvees.

Dropped. If we were going to invade russia I think 80 fucking tanks would be a joke.

If digits, Obama's coupe fails landing him in the guillotine for treason.

if Trump is going to take office...why are the troops on the russian border? Can't he just send em back? This looks weird.

it is done

Praise kek!

>WITNESSED!

that's a significant amount for semi-offensive and defensive postures...

>i.e. ukraine/crimeia

What's the story on this?

the only bad feeling right now is that there isn't a BBC tickling my prostate right now.

Burn the world user
in the ashes we will either starve or become warlords of the apocalypse

Praise and Adore him

don't forget mkultra resurfacing with the florida shooter

No, not at all, you retarded kike
Violence against minorities isn't the answer.
War on the power that be which are trying to sabotage our nation is the key.
Then we kindly ask the minorities to leave.

glorious

Show me irrefutable proof the FBI didn't hack the election. Go ahead, I'll wait.

I hope Trump recalls those forces, then sends Obama the bill for the round trip.

>ousted

King Nigger wanted to stroke his ego in front of his military one last time and few took the bait.

It's nothing.

I live near a large RAAF base and the activity has been pretty intense there with planes taking off and landing constantly.

No.

Reminder who is responsible for this mess.

MW3 was truly Redpilled.

what did they mean by this?

it simply won't work.

only people that would support this are extremist leftists. most normie leftists dislike Trump but subconsciously realize he's really not that bad.
all the rioting has stopped.

so the CIA or whomever idiots orchestrating this would be quickly abandoned by people with a brain. they'd be left with a harebrained attempt that would dwarf the failure of the bay of pigs incident.

the phonecall that saved Trump

Fake news

the illuminati coming into australia which is their capitol, before the civil war in america

Witness

Probably, lots of cargo planes.

Why do they need soldiers in Poland?

>you will live to see hogs BRRTing spook scum

Russia

>FAKE NEWS
Haven't you learned from the CNN fuck up? Post real sources, fag.

There are troops but everyone is roleplaying a coup, there's no fake news only idiots.

>4000 solders vs Russian army

wew

That's a good-looking floor.

It's a deterrent. If Russia invaded our troops would just need to hold them off while we invade both sides of their country. It also makes our allies feel safe.

I fucking love bogposting

Military bros need to be vigilant and prepared to crush this shit.

With weapons at their backs.

>with weapons on their backs

No, I mean at. They get the tip of my bayonet.

F

2017 will be a great year.

The bogdanov are behind trump.
It's all good
The Jew fears the chin

gayest forced meme on Sup Forums

Russia will bomb the shit out of them before invading.

KEK! PRAISE HIM!

The military is probably the last bastion of democratic control the common people have of the USA. It's rank and file are regular Americans from the red states.

The Deep State may have more influence in DC among the civilian institutions, but the military will side with Trump.

These are dangerous times lads.

>zerohedge

Fuck off, faggot.

Honestly, I doubt anything will happen. Trust in the government and media is at an all time low, not many would believe either of them if Trump was killed.

Gonna go ahead and check my own digits.

The nose hears the chin.

The nose fears the chin. Ffs.

kek's will be done

This. They are flailing about with this Russian hackers stuff out of panic. There is no plan.

i praise kek everyday

Isn't piss and shit stories a common thing jews throw out when they've been fucked?

I'm sick of you fucking LARPers ruining this board
nothing will happen

>not Thoth
>not kek
Fuckin spooks

why the fuck would the military comply with this? there's no way they'd start a war with a fucking week left.

It's really quite simple. Don't do that, because it's a fucking distraction and will only unite people against you.

Instead, target traditionally hostile government agencies that are confirmed to be supporting the coup.

I believe it. I live close to a military practice range, and it sounded like an Afghan war zone going on at all hours. Explosions, gunfire, drones and weird shit. Now it's gone pretty quiet.

HAHAHAAH. Holy shit.

When the leader of a nation loses the respect of his military. He or she is fucked and reveals how inept he or she was in their term of office. Obongo was the worst foreign policy president ever who had a golden opportunity to turn things around and instead made it much worse.

Adding that it was going on at least a couple of months.

Posting on epic get wow include me in screenshot pls

>A U.S. military coup

what the fuck is australia gonna do huh? nothing thats what

Fucking Reddit tier meme, kick rocks pal

Screen capped

this faggot always writes shit-tier articles and worthless happeningfag analysis

you've got to be fucking retarded to think a paltry 3,000 troops sent to poland is a "preparation for war" or to take seriously the Russian butthurt about it

3000 troops would not even be a speedbump for the Russians, and btw this deployment was announced MONTHS ago BEFORE the election

Russia has at least 100x that many troops on the edge of Europe and have the capability to steamroll their way at least to Berlin and probably the Atlantic Ocean before the US could even react in a meaningful way if they really wanted

It's more than enough to take the Russian enclave, bro.

Sure he can, but then the liberal media will run stories for weeks about Trump pulling troops away from Russia, furthering the narrative that he's a Russia puppet.

Obama is doing everything he can to set up Trump for negative press and a failure in 2020.

>Russia
>defeating western European armies
>usa not being able to react in time

Praise him

It's 4,000 soldiers, plus the Polish Armed Forces, plus every single NATO country behind it.

Ŭ̗̘͔͙̦̞̞͎̏͑̂ͪ̀́͑Sͦ͌ͪ͊͑̃͘҉̭̹̬̳̬̕ ̩̟̬̓͗̿̿̈́ͯ̋̃ȃ̺͙̣̟͔͙̳͎́ͨ̊ͨṇ̡̯̾͂͘d͕ͮ ̬̬̞̱͎͈͙̲͙͑Ṇ̜̺̖͎͔͔̍̒̀͘Ã͍͎̳͕̓ͦͤͩͣ͌ͬ̀͢͠T̢̳̾̀̋̐͗͠ͅO̱̝̬̜̺͓̥ͦ̍͆̋ͫͯ̄̋͢͡ͅ ̦̲̖̗̣̀͡t̞̺͙ͫ̏̉͠r̜̤ͩ̏ͫͧ̚ô̧͓͎͂͡o̷̯̼͙͖͓̪̟̖̳̐ͭ̅̑͆ͮ̍͘p̶̨̥̤͔͉̰̲̈̎̅̀ͅs̵̶̰̥̖̖̣͈͓̹ͪ̊̓ͣ̃̒͋ͫ͟ ̛̗̖͎̱̻͖̗ͨ̈͌̔͐̂͂a̵̸͔̭̤̹̯͔ͪ̐̄̀ͩ̔̃͠ŕ͖̣̄͊̑ͩ̚͜͜e̢͕͎͈͔͙͓̫̪̓̇͗̆̃͒͢ ̸̥̫̩̺̩̯̻͗̑̓ͣ͜r̨̦̙ͬ̏ͪ̕e͈̞̺ͪ̒͑ą̮̬̯͕͚̞͚̤̇̿̽͗̉̔̈̌ͭd̞̖̰̗̠͙̯̣̩͂̋̂̒̊͒́y̛̬͓̤̓ ̠̗͉͍̪̞̃ͮ̔̿̊̚t̴̩̹̺̺̩̲͙̅͆́o͔͙̘͓̩̙̽̇̄̓͋̚ ͖̭͌ͫ͠͝ȅ̡̛̤̙͎͛͜ň̵͓̪̗̞͚͛̽͟g̢̤̥ͤ̎̍́a̦̫̯͎̦͂̀̍̒̔̓͌ͩ͗̀͠g̘͍̭͎̬̬̦̔͋̿ͦ̅̇͆̒e̎̆̿̓̒͛ͮ̅͏̲̝ ̷̢̗̫͕͕̼̳͂ͩ̆ṟ̜͔͉̮̗͑͂̔ͯ̒ͫ͛̐u͙͙͙̟̼͎̦̟͂͆͗̇ͤ̈̆̾̏͘͝s̷̮̞̊͐̇ͦͪͣ̏͗͘͠s͍̥̈ͤ̿ͭͪ̐̓ḭ̶͖̝̊̊̍̅ͬ̑a̷̱͖̼̮͍ͪ̒̾ͩ͛ͩ̋̀n͉͍̱ͫ̇̀͂̄̂̅̀ ̡̥͈̰̫͓͈̽̍̊̿͒̆̅̇̀ͅf̡̰̭͌͗̔́ȯ͇͊͑͗̕͟r̷ͧ̍̔̌͂͌̄͝͏̞̤c̢͉͉̊̈́̔̈̓e̒͋͌҉̮̝̯̻̱͟š̡̠̪͉͚͉̰͛ͭ͆̇̿,̓ͧͨ̐ͤ̽͆͏̶̻̣̹̺ ̴̯̙̗̥̞͍̲͊̐̈́͛͒́̋͊͜á̖̦̀ͭ̚͡n̘̻̙͑͌͜ ̧̤͍͖͛͗̑ͤͤ̅̆͊̚͞ȏ̩̭͚̝̮̩͆̆̑̽̉͒p̵̹͚̲͎̺̬̩̀̄ͭ̉ͦ̚ ̵͚͕̩̺̠͚̪̹̃͑͆i̖̭͙̟͕̞̋̋ͪ̀͞ͅs̘̞̮͆͊ͬ͂̃͊ ̺̳͖͇̣̪͌ͅa̝̺̰̯͙̣̦̓ͩͨ̀b̺̣̜̫͕ͨ͋͊̀̀̚o̼̼̹̼̻̠̙̲͆̓ͩͨͬ̀ṳ̴̺̪̽ͨ͟ț̵̖̓ͦ̏ͬ̿ͩ ̨̰̥̽̌̊ͨ̑ͣ́t̡̠͕̗̰͋̿͊͌̄͜o̲̥̤̯̓ͤ̄͛̓̋ͧ̆͜ͅͅ ̴̨̪͕̗̠̖͊k̸̡̢͉͖̳̱̠̽̔͆̓̀̑̂ͅi̻̲͛̊͒̂͆ͦͨċ̨̨̮͉̟͇̹̟͇̠̭́̇̈͛͡ķ̞̻̟͖͚͉ͤ͟͞ͅ ͛͠͏͎̗͇͕͎̙͠o̴͉̺͎̦͚̫̥͔̩͆͊͂͠f̳͖̳͉̫̗̖̘͋̾̏̿͌͠f͍͉̯̤̺ͫ̾̍̃̇̽̄.̶͈̱̉͊ͅ

And there was Jade Helm as well.

Or it's 4000 soldiers and their commanding officers who would have posed a problem to the Trump intervention plan.

CIA plz.

Your shilling sucks and you need to lurk more.