WAGESLAVES HATE HIM

What's this NEET's One Trick to not having to slave for Mr. Goldstein's money, Sup Forums?

Is editing books and selling on amazon actually that profitable?
Anyone have experience?

Good freelance editors have always been in demand. Some are prolific enough that they make their entire living off of it.

Does this guy discuss anything interesting or is he like the rest of the echo chamber alt right youtubers?

He live with his mom

Even for editing old, out-of-print works?
I'm considering doing this with some literature of local interest

He is not alt-right imo, since he calls himself a libertarian. He also talks about the occult at great length. Worth checking out

how u no

Are you telling me you didn't have him on as background noise during election night?

>how u no
Look at the house and the stuff in it. That's an old woman's house, not a wizard occultist's

no she lives with me

Obviously not, I never see anyone discuss ideas that he talks about. It's always some kind of meme about him instead

isn't that dude some kind of cross dresser?

he doesn't bring anything new to the table. he's just a meme

He gets $2000 a month from Patreon.

Wow I didn't know geddy lee was an alt righter. Does this mean rush is Sup Forums approved music

Well doesn't he have a following now?. He's no doubt got his videos monetized then if so

Love this guy. Fuck his occult stuff and his current obsession with minecraft, but his politics and mre videos are great. No better way to end a day than with some bullion and a nice comfy Styx video

Don't you mean puhtrayon?

He's always refused to have ads on his videos. Does that mean they're not monetized?

He's a mama's boy who lives at home. Look at that old lady furniture.

I have inside info. And this guy is 100% correct. The secret is living with your mom unfortunately.

Only benefit is it makes it easier to be a MGTOW.

:/

>but his politics and mre videos are great

literally just talking about whatever thread was hot during the day

>What's this NEET's One Trick to not having to slave for Mr. Goldstein's money, Sup Forums?
>Is editing books and selling on amazon actually that profitable?
>Anyone have experience?

No, but writing books is very profitable. A good editor is a nice thing to have but they are expensive as hell most of the time.

I'm making about 4 figures a month on average but I know some who are making 5 figures a month consistently. Volume and a profitable niche like Military SciFi is the trick.

Yes, monetizing puts ads before your videos, or you can have those small window ads that you can close right away.

idgaf, I've actually gotten my mom to like his videos and watch them, and she's some 64 year old staunch christian conservative. She was a fan of Jeb until I turned her over to the red hats

H-how get bullion?

This.

>an actual yeb supporter

Wew

This. At least he admits it
10% of his political vids are something dealing with whatever pisses off his libertarian ideology like surveillance or something

Okay then he hasn't monetized his videos

Uh, the grocery store? Just get the little cubes and throw one in a mug of hot water. It's a great way to relax right before bed, a nice cup of warm beef or chicken juice

But now she's on the Trump train, even went to a rally of his. My dad's still wishing Cruz got nominated, the poor bastard

What exactly are you doing, if I may ask?
Are you using some sort of service like Fiverr to advertise your editing?
Are you using public domain books?

I see no problem here, only an user faggot

>ALRIGHT YOUTUBE
>This morning I was reading-
>*spoon clangs in glass cup*
>*sips tea* Mmh.

>This morning I was reading the dying, lamestream legacy media reporting on the so-called "Russian hacks"
>it's actually quite funny
>if the Democrats continue on the path they're on, and they give me every reason to believe that they will, the 2018 midterms will be a disaster

>THAT'S ABOUT ALL
>...peace out

KING OF THE NEETS

>my mom to like his videos and watch them

dude your mom is going to watch anything you give her so you can keep talking with her. Her liking it doesn't make his content any better

Worthless loser, whoever has time to listen to him must be an ignorant fool with nothing else better to do.
>shilling and giving money to a pseudo-intellectual faggot

Shitposting on 4cuck at least is a manifestation of the socratic method.And is fun.

if you want to watch a guy repeat whatever you read on Sup Forums than go ahead.

It seems like anyone can make a successful youtube channel after being on Sup Forums for more than 2 years

Gear down there, big rig.
Some people like his content, I find it comfy.
That's about all, peace out.

>after being on Sup Forums for more than 2 weeks
FTFY
>there are people here who haven't been part of the zimzam threads and didn't watch the trial
truly we're nu-plebbit/pol/ now

This this this this this this. He's fucking ripping us off

Seriously, he's the comfiest youtuber I've ever seen. It's also interesting, but it's the best way to wind down before bed

styx is great

His edited works are pretty great too. my dad enjoyed #4

selling books is working, not NEET, sorry loser.

He should shave, cut hair and become glorious ancap

I don't do editing, I write the books, I have friend who was an editor and she does the editing for me and another couple of people I sometimes use as beta readers.

Selling public domain books is a nothing proposition and Amazon is cracking down on it of late anyhow.

Write and original work about either something you have some expertise in or create a SciFi or fantasy series

>Worthless loser, whoever has time to listen to him must be an ignorant fool with nothing else better to do.
>>shilling and giving money to a pseudo-intellectual faggot

Said the Romanian.

Are there any other youtubers that 100% are from Sup Forums?

Only know Styx and one other guy who posted his channel in a thread yesterday but I'm on my phone and can't remember his name, something "wulfer"

Anyone else?

he's like taking the news from pol and running it through a spam filter

which is good. he's actually my #1 source for news, even if I don't want the vids I know whats going on just by the titles

minecraft is gay though, what a waste of space. oh well its his channel

>Anyone else?

my new channel i'm making that repeats all of Sup Forums's talking points but from some shitty minority perceptive.

don't forget to donate too when I get it up

Had to double check flag

CTR faggot kys autist

Geddy is jew.
(((Rush)))

confirmed hes a closet homosexual

Hi, when you say write a book. Do you mean for self-publishing on Amazon? What is the process for having work approved?

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

Sorry mate, where did I say that again?

Did you mean the other fellow?

What you gonna do with that degree boy?

he is going to suck cock because he will surely not find employment doing anything else.

I'm so happy Styx became a meme.

Write it, get it edited or proof read -or don't. Make or have made a cover (Cover is the important bit) and upload, set your price etc.

It will be approved as long as there is nothing about pedophilia or incest in your book, or anything else that is patently illegal like calling for a president to be assassinated etc. common sense stuff

HI STYX

styx pls respond

Love the guy's content and watch his videos everyday. Not a huge fan of the silence of the lambs/buffalo bill look with the shirtless leather jackets. 10/10 would smoke opium with.

He really needs to put a shirt on

> Is editing books and selling on amazon actually that profitable?

If you listen to it any time he speaks about it it's pretty obvious it only became profitable in the livable sense once he started to get more of an internet presence / youtube following.

He was probably only making like a few hundred, 1-2 thousand bucks a year before that, supplemental if anything.