Redpill me on the Lebanese Sup Forums

Redpill me on the Lebanese Sup Forums.
Are they white?

Yes

Used to be majority Christian light skinned leventines. Then they got multikulti and the muzzlims they let in, revolted. Ruining the whole country.

Mediterraneans, but so are Jews and they are Sup Forums's supreme boogeyman.

While under Italy's control, yes.
Now no

they are an example of multiculti ruining a land

Only christian ones. The rest are mudslime shitskins.

>post archetypal Nordic in archetypal non-Nordic country
>Asks "Is non-Nordic country white?"
Listen you fucking retards.
No country on earth can claim "Whiteness" unless it is written into its fucking constitution that non-whites are non-citizens .

Why do browns think their nation be called "white" makes them white?
You need 70% European blood and 0 nigger blood to be white.

Palestinian refugees browned.com it

white like argentina

Us christian ones are.

>browned.com

Pretty sure we are caucasian.

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

I know lebanese descendants and they all look like jews, so no.

hello my Cronullan friend

>Are they white?
No, they're middle-eastern. They're cool though. Lots of them in Brazil. Mostly Christians (the rest are atheists), mostly well educated.

mayor of my city is from there. They manage to keep a non fully muslim nation in that desert, so props to them

Alot of the ones in Western Canada are full blown muslim arabs. They are a fucking plague.

What is this dumb fucking pasta
It's not even funny or triggering, it's just bland as fuck

I love Sammy Farha and the Lebanese hate the Jews, they're okay in my book white or no white.

fuck off spaghetti nigger

I'm closer to the nazis than you, americuck

palestinians and sunni arabs in general ruined lebanon.
in my country 90% of the "lebanese refugees" aka arab mafia clans leach welfare and 50%+ are known criminals.
I guess the situation in the lebanon itself improves since europe won't let law abiding christians in.

I'm seventy percent white and the other 30% native american? can I join the club

i agree with the britbong,and the british sure know about bland.since thats whats all there food tastes like.

Disgusting mudshit niggers that will be genocided soon and have the land they are currently occupying turned into the greater Israel.

im fiftffty percent germanic and 25 slavic
so no you are not spaghetti fuck

shoah when?

they used to be before they took in the religion peace out of the kindness of their christian hearts. then the snackbars took over, plunged the country into civil war, killed and drove out the last vestiges of christianity. what's left behind is the husk of the crusader spirit inhabited by the roaches of allah.

The 40% of them that are Christians are. They're mostly descended from Crusaders. The Shia ones are pretty civilized and realized pretty quickly after their stupid revolution that being allied to the Sunni dogs was a mistake and now they and the Christians have a coalition to keep the deranged Sunnis down.

and 25% nigger?

Trans fats, salt and mayo do not a cuisine make, burger.
I'll admit your food tastes good, it's probably why you guys keep on tasting it to the point you can't walk anymore

They have greek blood in them, and are pretty based for non whites. I know a Lebanese cop who beats crackhead niggers for fun.

>He think he'll the be one genociding them
teehee how you gonna do that with an Iranian nuke up your arse

They're whiter than Persians, and Sup Forums seems to think Persians are white, so yes?

Lebs are the fucking worst

Ethnic druze, assirians, alawits, Kabyles and copts are all fine.

The rest of the middle east is garbage.

>it's a Sup Forums has no knowledge about genetics, anthropology or geography episode

btfo

>geography

It kills me how bad Sup Forums is at this subject. genetics is not something most people learn in school but there is no fucking excuse for not being able to read a map.
Also lebs need to get their shit together they are letting half their country turn into irans attack dog. Iran keeps sending your boys to foreign land to die in a war of attrition-- how many of their sons have died for a foreign power?

t. Saudi wahhabist

Just because they're Mediterranean doesn't mean they're Jews.

This is what the average Lebanese male 16-25 looks like in Australia