We need to work together as a planet to colonize space NOW

We need to work together as a planet to colonize space NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper
asgardia.space/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok, let me call my mom real quick

A WOMAN SOFT ENGINEER !?
Those exists???

I need one

There is a musical about her. But they rap about the code, so it's all modern and accessible to minorities.

>tfw you won't live to see all white planets

shit doesn't make sense.

elon's a fucking idiot.

putting humans on mars is NOT PRACTICAL.

mars must be robots only. it's the only way to make it cost effective. no need for supplies, no loss of human life, no farming, no oxygen. i'm not even that smart and i see this is the only way.

Bullshit, that's Harry Potter in a wig.

On a related note, why are British women so ugly? I assume it's because half of the good looking ones left with the Vikings, and the other half came here?

Every race needs their own planet. I will except Earth on behalf of whites. All the others can choose one of the remaining in our galaxy. Whites will use their rockets to send other races to outer space, and then it will be up to their respective races to colonize planets (snortkekkekkek).

That's what I've always thought, we can't live on the damn planet, it's pointless to get humans there. I guess it's just hubris, doing it to say we have gotten there or something

No I mean you guys need to adopt a hard science, dedicate your life to it and help us become like Star Wars.

? The whole point of colonizing space is solve earth's overpopulation, not make it worse.

>tfw to intelligent for college

I don't mean to bamp undiscripinately, but that is top fuken kek

Bullshit we can't even handle Earth what the fuck are we going to do in space?

Cover the galaxy in blood and graves?

yeh why not?

the blood of xenos, maybe

Yeah, I suck at math, I'm going into the Army as an officer, with intentions of having a political career. I'd rather dedicate more money to advancing weapons technology so we can get our shit sorted out on Earth before we infect the rest of the universe with our problems. Also Star Wars sucks and FTL travel is impossible. At most we will colonize our solar system, and probably just the close terrestrial planets like Mars and potentially Europa or other moons.

The nearest solar system to us (Alpha Centauri) is 4.24 light years away. In case that didn't sink in, that means it would take 4.24 years to reach it, while moving at the speed of light, which is physically impossible for objects with mass because physics still exist. We /might/ be able to get there in about 300-500 years, and it wouldn't even be practical. It's barely practical to move resources into orbit, we account for every gram when loading up ships like the ISS, because all of that weight burns more fuel.

We will never leave the galaxy. We will never contact aliens. We will never solve all of our problems. Our fiction will always misrepresent what the future will be like. In the 60's, people really thought we'd have flying cars by now. We've almost hit the limits on what cars can do with fuel efficiency already. Even if we aren't alone in the universe, we might as well be, so we'd better learn to get along better than we do now.

>the other half came here

american women are uglier than british women in many cases

Ain't gonna happen.

America can't accomplish anything in space anymore. As a society, we've agreed that our top priority is expanding our welfare state, so Pablo and his 40 brothers can have a comfortable life dealing drugs and dying in gang warfare.

Yeah your mom is a real dog familia

i had two dads though

>he doesn't want to kill and/or rape alien scum whilst the heavens tremble at the name of our species

Anywho, for you brainlets in the thread; the point of colonizing Mars isn't just to do it. Nor is it because it would be a swell place to live. It's so our species isn't wiped out by one fucking asteroid.

terraforming my dudes.

Or at least space-station style housing, but not in space.

Not until we get rid of the muds. My grandkids will will not share outer space with non whites.

Hahaha we can't manage our own climate responsibly and you think we're going to make Mars habitable.

Wew lad

>this moron actually thinks our climate change is man made and not a natural occuring cycle

ha

Seriously all you need is waterflow, dirt, and specialized plants. We are currently rapidly advancing in genetic manipulation. Humanity will soon be able to breed plants than can make mars livable.

>The whole point of colonizing space is solve earth's overpopulation

...Do you realize there is no way to move people off the Earth faster than new ones are born...?

agreed and ceckem low ->

I'm ignoring the first part.

>waterflow

Are you stoned, mad or trolling kid? It's Mars, how the FUCK do you plan on getting more water to Mars?

Jesus christ this generation is lost we need to cancel and start fresh.

Better call the niggers. They were crucial to the apollo missions goy

I heard that according to IMDB

Wait, not black?

Ironic.. It was working against each other that gotus to space in the first place. Its working against each other that has ensured were living nice lives now. Intelligent life is literally a walking contradiction until it wipes itself out. Scrn shot this post.

Well stormkids there happened to be black Americans employed in critical positions at NASA.

Sorry about your fantasies tho, it must be hard

Why would they need to write code , windows didn't exist back then .

b-b-b-b-b-but I though a stongk black woman put us on the moon, Assuming the moon is real and not flat like earth

>code she wrote by hand
misleading. The code was written by a team of engineers, not just her.

I know they were CRUCIAL that is what I said

Yes it's misleading, it's an inspirational image designed to inspire women and impress men.

The fact that it threatens your masculinity is a testament to your base personality tbqh

They were diversity hires who did repetive, menial tasks which would now be handled by a computer

>Doesn't know about Amazing Grace Hopper

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper

Super glad she got recognized in Civ VI as a Great Admiral. All the cunts that want a woman on our currency should have been scrambling for Grace Hopper, she's a real hero with major impact on America today.

Oh really? I didn't know you were a peer of theirs at NASA.

Tell pol what role you played to have such inside knowledge...

That's a weird looking sandwich.

We can solve almost every problem on Earth with space.

Lack of resources, land, energy, wealth, frontiers, markets, it's all endless, in Space.

>But that doesn't fix the nigger and muslim problem!

Yeah it does, send them on a free trip to the sun. Tell them they'll arrive at night and it'll be nice and cool when they land.

Okay OP but you're going through this the wrong way. We could be colonizing space right now and having immortal bodies and whatnot, but we have huge fucking leeches on the human species right now. I know that it might not make sense how A goes to B or C, but have faith in me. If you delete all jews, niggers and asians from the planet, you will achieve your sci-fi/star wars future much more quicker than you can imagine

So the only way you see humanity progressing is by complete racial genocide.

No wonder they call us white devils familia

There's a qt software engineer girl in my class that keeps sitting next to me and occasionally asks for help with problems, should I make a move? She's Chinese though, I don't think born here, but goog English

Asians??? Every Asian nation is better organized and prosperous than your nation.

If anything it's your mongrelized WE WUZ AZTECS Indian race holding your hemisphere down. Parts of South America are Africa tier lol

You're an Engineer, 'arry.

I'm stoned and even then I know the most effective way to keep us hydrated on Mars will be to tap its fresh water. There's tons of it at the polar caps. We can see that shit with our telescopes.

Yes. Don't overthink it, just ask her out.

Sure, get rid of the amerindian niggers too, I don't care. I'm just talking about the disease Earth currently haves, and how progress is made hard by being sick. If humanity wants to reach the stars as quick as possible it cannot have anything dragging it down, and by this I mean that we must cleanse the planet of the subhuman species.

>tons

But not enough for a viable ocean or to even cover the surface to any real degree. Mars is relatively dry as a bone. Where do you plan on getting the water for your much needed waterflow?

Are you going to crash Europa into it?? Suck water from Terra Firma?

[code]

if (x == 0) {
return 1;
}else if (x == 1) {
return 2;
} else if( a == 2 ) {
return 3;
} else if( a == 3 ) {
//... ad infinitum
}

[/code]

women code

Are you familiar with the term White Man's Burden?

We are not devils and demons sent to prey on and destroy the rest of humanity! If we are special, and I believe we are, then we must reach down and save the rest of them. We are all one species in the Universe, for all our trivial differences.

All it means is we have a LOT of work to do yet. Generations of work to do.

Asgardia proposed space nation join now although the creators seem to be backing off the space station aspect :(

asgardia.space/en/

that pic is a falsehood

I dated a hot Electrical Engineer major and she would laugh about how she'd dress sexy and go to lab and get the nerds and indians to help her because they're all so desperate and easily played. Is that you?

kek

Or create it...

Hydrogen + 2 Oxygen = h2o ((( water )))

There is also evidence of subsurface water on mars. No one said this was going to be easy.

She doesn't dress sexy and she's quiet for the most part, just occasionally asks for help with solving some DE's. But I've sat in different places in the class and she'll walk into the near empty room and sit with me

You're not getting it.

Where in the solar system are you going to get all that hydrogen and oxygen? It's not on Mars. I mean, you could go to one of the gas giants and syphon all the hydrogen you need but transporting it?

Wew lad

If by saving them you mean killing them to save them from their misery then yes, the white man must reach down and save them all

There are atoms on mars, turn those into oxygen.

>turn surface rocks and dust into hydrogen

Shit kiddo, why not just turn all the rocks on Terra into GOLD and BUY some more hydroge?????????