How come India could build this in 300BC, but are so technologically behind the world now?

Can the people answer why ancient Indians could build these structures in 300bc whilst northern Europeans were still living in mudhuts and igloos?

Was it because warmer climates give certain civilisations head-starts or something? I see similar trends in Persia and middle east at this time too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_monoliths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's because we're fucking poor and most of us are lazy good for nothings who just want easy money

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

I hate paan

But how did you guys get that way?

How did you guys become slumdogs though?

What event/events led to this?

It is shame to INdia, perhaps, that so many of the highly educated engineers, doctors, computer scientist, move to US/Europe instead of staying and helping develop India more.

Beuatiful country, by the way

they had a system for a long time that you do what your parents did

so all of your education was what they taught you how to do your job

but then on top of it marrying a cousin or second cousin was encouraged

so if your dad was a baker, your entire extended family was a baker

for the most part they were farmers and didn't try to change the system, it worked for 2000 years pretty well

Because that is an unpowered vimana flying vessel. Digits

They got pillaged for a thousand years by Muslims.

Aryans were pushed through India by the mongol invasion long ago.

The aryans settled and conquered the Indian culture. This is why to this day Indian deities are depicted as white blonde and blue eyed.

I honestly think purging India of about 800million people would be a good idea and have them start over.

They will probably be at around 1.5billion people again in like 10 years though..

Hate fucked by muslims mate.

Stop spamming this.

we wuz tier thinking

Not this bullshit again lmao. There is zero evidence of white people ruling in India until European colonisation. And how the even fuck would white people even travel to India all those years ago? no chance.

Also their God's are often depicted with black hair and blue skin.

because moving heavy rocks around is not the same as making microchips and toilets.

mughal empire didn't do much bad to india, it was like the holy roman empire, many local princes kept their religion and handled their princedom

for the most part the local hindus kept their religion and were subservient

big thing about india was the top class was the priests, so they sat around meditating all day

most scientific development from 1500-1900 was done by rich landowners in europe who had nothing to do all day, science was a hobby for them and they made most discoveries

There was still a lot of early architecture. There are examples of buildings like this all over the world from all kinds of time periods. Most of it was religiously motivated, ironically enough.

Indian history is pretty good really, even some good books. They got fucked up by kebab invasions and then colonization and now overpopulation.

Greece was building just as impressive if not more impressive constructions during the same time with a smaller population.

Harsher climates made it harder for communities to thrive, due to the difficulties faced by agriculture which made it difficult for communities to have big populations capable of such endeavours.

noticed

Im sorry we take all the ones that could make your country great and/or poo in the loo.

theres literally megaliths in countries around all continents except maybe australia we cannot recreate today

ancient manmade structures across most cultures seemed to have advanced engineering and architectural knowledge, or help...

im thinking ayylmaos and or giants lel
duno senpai seems obvious tho

vimana confirmed

Alexander. The violet eyed people who live in a central Asian country near India are related to Europeans. There are several examples of post Alexander states within the India region.

They existed. Whether or not they did anything of significance is another matter,

that thing isn't that big.... nothing special. mayans built bigger temples and they didn't even invent the wheel.

aliens.

Yep, libs fail to realise that massive unrestricted immigration not only damages our countries but condemns undeveloped countries to stay undeveloped.
The smartest most capable/skilled Indian profesional will always try to emigrate to a western country.
Even the best Indian salary it's nothing compared to a good salary and the quality of life you can enjoy in western countries.
we not only take some shit immigrants we also steal the best from these countries.

I feel bad bro. I'm in Canada and many charismatic hard working East Indians are here. One of the hard truths on immigration is that we skim the greatest talents from other countries, hurting them further. Immigration is the worst thing you can do to help a suffering country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_monoliths

Look @ that shit dawg. Baalbek Lebanon 1,650 tonnes. how the fuck you think they moved that shit. Cuz IDK how.,

doesnt even look fully original. Look at some of the stonework where its all concrete

Greece built nice things but the buildings built in India and Persia at the time were way bigger.

Persepolis and Babylon were more advanced cities.

because it was Europeans under Alexander's campaign, not "Indians"

word

This was built in 200BC, it looks very similar to European buildings especially greece at the time.

Still not convinced though.

still can't poo in loo. seriously, though, how in the fuck do cultures create these amazing things but forget where to shit? how? i need answers because the thought of that is scary. fuck space flight and moving megaliths ... we need to retain plumbing and sewage treatment. where's the monument to joe the plumber?

That was built in the 13th century. And even then, it was just a pile of ruins not too long ago before it got restored. It's not like the Roman Pantheon.

History is cyclical, there's peaks and falls, golden ages and dark ages. We're currently in the Kali Yuga.

le tip and stuff I guess

It's why immigration here doesn't bother me. 95% of the people we take are top-tier, professionals, medical staff, etc. The other 5% are the scumdogs we accept so we can appear to be doing something humanitarian.

So many well trained South African doctors practicing here, it's basically fucking robbery, but it sure helps us.

They unironically got blacked by their darker, dumber cousins.

alexander reached as far as the indus, which is the western frontier of india proper
he never conquered any appreciable part of india

basically great classical architectural works are the result of some kind of civil government planning.
that begins to change a little during medieval times, but the greatest and most numerous works are still centrally planned.
Germanics had no civilised government in 300ad

High Civilization, OP. We had our shit together back then but inevitably declined into our present state. In our case I'd say it was the Mughal invasions that killed us, although there's hordes of bluepilled normies who'd swear it was dem evil brits because muh taj mahal.

The same thing is happening to Europe though, won't be surprised if you have street shitters by 2030

Are u saying that the universe goes thru eternal cycles that repeat itself infinitely

>107031639
Didn't you basically get an extended muslim rape train that repeatedly destroyed most of everyone's shit? Like, Tamerlane built pyramids of skulls, then enslaved every skilled laborer he could find and took them back to Samarkand?

What is slave labor.

Its not like they had unions and labor laws.

Mother fuckers were worked to the bone and when one died, he wad replaced.

Not just civil government planning, but civil government planning in a country where power rests in the hands of a few men who can cut through the bureaucracy.

It was the other way around actually. Dravidians may look ugly but they're civilized as hell, in fact their states are the cleanest and have the least crime. Out of all the various groups here they've had the longest goodluck streak

Humans are natural biological organisms, that react according environment through epigenetics. Like Spengler's theory in the Decline of the West, Humans simply react through epigentics based on recourse availability and how that effects the rise and death of civilization.

Basically, there's a peak of a civilization where spirituality is maximized, tradition is maximized and general glory levels are high. But at this point of expansion and prosperity, there is always predictable change and decline through liberalization, secularisation and collectivism. The worst point is when Materialism and secularism are maximized.

Everything has a path to take, and we can see it coming.

The White people stole their prime trading commodity -- spices.

They massacred Indian rebels. They forced them to white during WWII. They sent millions of Indians to work in countries like Mauritius, Gayana, and Trinidad. They unleased famines upon 50 million people.

fight*

>Dude, blame white people ayy

Doesnt it get old and boring to have to blame all your failures on white people.

superpower by 2020 man
getting pretty close to that now
uhhhh...

the caste system was abolished

Really people here forgotten their beauty. Only white skin is considered beauty here. We undermine our languages and follows what ever Anglos says. India has sexually highly restricted societies.. And caste system. Parents will kill their children if they marry outside of their caste. Years of inbreading results low IQ. Overpopulation etc. India has worlds terrible problems.

I thought they were at the bottom of the caste system structure

wew lad the eternal ANGLO strikes again.
How will anyone ever compete?

Or maybe those regions were a little bit whiter back in the day

Us English took all their money, did you not go to school?

>Parents will kill their children if they marry outside of their caste.
Literally or figuratively?

because they had slave labor. try asking a construction company to build you that now. i bet it will cost more than free or the lives of your slaves (also free)

Muslims happened.

maybe cause there were a different kind of people there ie. not shitskins

No, Tamil Brahmins are a thing

This is of course a filthy lie. Much of India's infrastructure, from its trains to its power grid were build by the British Empire.

Indeed, the unification of the Indian State itself is a product of the British Empire.

Nigga that shit was built in like 1200-1300, around the same time as Reims Cathedral.

You don't know that. You only assume it because everyone told you it was religiously motivated. Truth is: They probably talk out of their asses because nobody can really know how these buildings were used thousands of years ago.

Those killing are called honor killings. normal in all South Asian countries

it still happens occasionally in bumfuck villages where they don't even have designated shitting streets
usually makes national headlines

>designated shitting building

lol

India was so fucked by the time Britain got there that the ETERNAL ANGLO was able to put 800 million people under its heel with 30,000 troops. Then they decided to move on to China.

Indians are smart but ~relatively~ lazy.

I will now answer OP's question.

Europe, more then any other part of the planet, was a region plagued by incessant, brutal, warfare. Social evolution on a darwinian scale, where tiny kingdoms like England, Aragon, Denmark, Brandenburg, Muscovy, Florence, Milan, Bavaria were involved in constant and never ending quests for supremacy.

Combine this with a philosophical thought based not in spirituality, but rationality. A belief that the human mind can comprehend creation, and a Religion that taught that all men are equal before God regardless of birth and that on the final day the lowest of peasant and the greatest of Emperors will stand trembling before the throne of God.

It was essentially a perfect storm that led to the ascendancy of the West from a Cultural, Technological, and Military standpoint.

and now look at them

poo in loo aside, that is a really nice looking building

Don't be ignorant user, India didn't fall because some Brits stole our pepper and killed a measley 60 million. Look into the earlier history and you'll find the greatest genocides in history, I know I'm sounding like a kike but the Mughals killed over 400,000,000 and there were literal mountains of corpses everywhere.

A lot of what you say isn't true or is a misunderstanding that began with White Liberal rhetoric against colonialism

Should be noted the 60 million number is questionable, since it applies people who died from various disease plagues during the period of the British Raj. Over a century. Which kinda overstates things, as it implies those people wouldn't have died if the British were not there. A very questionable argument.

Have you read how greek cities worked back then?

A greek city with 100k pop would need 200k slaves to function.

yes Sup Forums everything good thing in the history was the aryans

>Delhi Sultanate
>Mughal Dynasty
>British Raj

how does it feel to know that your country is only relevant when it's ruled by foreigners?

India is the second best in the world at software engineering, if only by sheer numbers of semi-competent code monkeys. The ones that are good enough to get an H1B here in Silicon Valley are excellent though as they've proven they are the cream of the crop from a pile of poo.

>ETERNAL ANGLO
Calm down, edge lord.

India was completely fucked when Britain found it and most Indians realize it. All they wanted to do was just get spices, sent their autists to learn sanskrit, and have some noblemen ride around on an elephant from time to time and in return they unified all the pajeets, codified the caste system and also instilled parliamentary democracy.

India was always Britain's favorite..

Leaf flag. Bashing the Anglo.

You need to go back.

>Bodh Gaya, marking the location where the Buddha is said to have attained enlightenment.
>On 7 July 2013 a series of ten bombs exploded in and around the Mahabodhi Temple complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Bodh Gaya, India. Five people, including two Buddhist monks, were injured by the blasts.
>The temple's head monk, Bhikkhu Bodhipala, resigned in 2007 after he was charged with cutting the branches of Holy Bodhi Tree on a regular basis and selling them to foreigners for significant amounts of money.

Seems like a spiritual, holy place

>Indeed, the unification of the Indian State itself is a product of the British Empire
British used all of their ideas to subjugate local Kingdoms. And they tried to satisfy their ego by devidng India on religion and linguistic basis. It's nothing wrong to stay united under same constitution rather than constantly fucked by outsiders. After all princely state are given Chance weather they want to independent or join union. Almost all of them willingly joined union except some states ruled by Muslim Kings which had 80% hindu population.

yes, just like jerusalem

I think it implies that in 300BC they were under white rule.

Just go back 11,500 years and you find an entirely different world thanks to the breakup of the last Ice Age. Who knows what archaeological wonders might've been scraped clean by advancing glaciers previous to that? New York would be ground to sand by a new ice sheet moving south these days, who's to say what might've once been?

I hear alot about how Britain is responsible for the divide between Muslims and Hindu's in India, and I simply cannot buy it. In 1948, Britain was trying to get out as fast as it possibly could. The Empire was in collapse, the treasury bankrupt, and they could no longer afford to dictate anything to India, let alone its borders.

The fact that India split on Muslim/Hindu lines is because it chose to do so. Certainly Britain gave a level of "legitimacy" to the people on both sides who seized on it to advance their own agendas. But Britain did not create this divide out of whole cloth and certainly did nothing to strengthen or perpetuate it.

I find that blaming the retreating British for the India/Pakistan mess is less about dealing with the division and more about avoiding personal responsibility for bringing it about.

Question: how did the local Kingdoms in India negotiate before the British occupation?

>The perpetual briton

i like the idea of past civilizations being spiritual on another level somehow using structures to enhance create something ...always with the intention of helping everyone eventually they gave up on people and transmuted to another plane of existence leaving everyone wondering what it was all about.

It's amazing what people can achieve when they don't stop to wipe