What the fuck is a blasian?

my roommate asked me if I'm blasian. legit u wot m8'd him.
just checked online, do black asians call themselves blasians?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blasian is basically half-Asian/half-Black, like Mulatto is half-superior/half-inferior.

>do black asians call themselves blasians?

Probably easier than introducing yourself as a rape baby.

It's a raced mixed abomination as the result of an Asian and Black person having a child together.

Blasians are extremely rare since Asians hate blacks (at least here in the US)

Idk we call them bastards here

>my roommate asked me if I'm blasian
which leaves the question, what the fuck are you? a chink nigger?

Tiger Woods does.

>Asians hate blacks (at least here in the US)
Seems like an over-exaggeration.

>>Asians hate blacks (at least here in the US)
Seems like an over-exaggeration.

He said blazing, you faggot. 420 faggot, smoke weed every day.

>What the fuck is a blasian?

A kind of fuck toy

It's true that while I find negresses to be uggo in general, black/asian mix women can somehow be stunningly hawt.

It's like taking a pretzel and dipping it in chocolate, new flavors are kind of unlocked.

Not in the least. Asian people are some of the most racist people I have ever met, and usually have a justifiable malice towards black people.

They're actually called Chinegros

I'd say they turn out good looking like 10% of the time.

>roommate says: "nigga, you dab?"
>start dancing

Blazin? Dude....

hate is strong word.

Asians has no interesting Blacks.

All I know is I want to get blasia'd by her.

Yes. I've seen it for myself in the instagram bio of some chick I know.

Thing is when she said black, she meant Abo which is 1000x worse.

That sounds horrifying. Post pics please

Yeah, yellow and black looks just great.

fpbp

Can't post a pic of the bio because she changes it every other week. But there are a multitude of posts starring her and her abo mates

>side note: shes vietnamese

She's not blasian (Asian and African)

>Abo
She's subhuman.

pretty much

hahahaha

Yeah, at least in NJ they do. Otherwise they call themselves "Azns" if they are full Asian.

I know lot that have used the term. seems like it's pretty normal slang amongst them

I prefer nigganese

Not at all. Incredibly racist against blacks. Literally the only black/asian kids I see are result of rape or because some girl abandoned her family. This is common in asian communities. My wife (Korean) was told by her mom when she was younger she could date whomever she wanted as long as they weren't black and that if she dated a black guy and mom found out she better never come home.

>chink nigger?
No that would be Yvette "The Filipino Fighting Chimp" Felarca: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Look at her beating up that peaceful white person!
Like a true nigger

They're intelligent, but have the nigger inferiority complex like all nog half breeds. 0/10 would avoid

blasians are almost as bad as blindians

A nice term for a Chigger.

based asian parents, might just go off and make a whaysian baby

kinda cute

Feels weird watching a small asian girl punch someone.

>just checked online, do black asians call themselves blasians?
I don't know, it was used on Daytime Fighting League, so maybe.

Some of my friends from school that I've talked to said their parents said the same thing to them. One korean girl, one flip, and two chinese girls. The korean girl actually did date a black guy for a couple of months (mostly because she's attention starved at all times) and sure enough her mom kicked her out. She's now living with some three friends in a campus apartment year round.

kill yourself

>Feels weird watching

degenerate desu
would you be even more aroused if I told you she is a teacher: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca ? Do you like seeing someone in the position of power lashing out, you fucking degenerate scum?

Not really.

just say gook nigger user. has a better touch to it

Lol,is that real?

I've always wondered, do their respective propensities for intellect and athletics cancel each-other out?

Are blasians the ultimate normals?