Michael Savage to Sup Forums:

Michael Savage to Sup Forums:

You're running an underground railroad of the truth. If Alexander Solzenitsyn were alive, he would be one of you. The truth right now is so threatened with being shackled, that I admire all of you guys tremendously.

youtube.com/watch?v=3302kclgNOk

He looks like he's been dead for weeks in that photo you posted, OP.

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

>If Alexander Solzenitsyn were alive, he would be one of you.

I'm surprised he said this. I thought he was still a pretty strong Zionist, even though he actually chastised some hardcore Zionists for attacking white people too much.

Savage is one of the "acceptable" Jews in my book.

>this pasta again
>be /backtoreddityoufaggot/

Hello, John from Sup Forums

>pretty strong Zionist

His slogan is Language, Culture, Borders. His Zionist tendencies can be explained by his support for nationalist across the globe.

>talking about 4chins out side of Sup Forums
Newfags

first rule of Sup Forums is dont talk about Sup Forums..

4:30 Michael Savage offers to take out 4channers in SF to drink

>Savage is the best modern Jew ever

>tfw you were waiting for Savage to randomly ramble about what he ate.
>Or talk about Teddy.

[email protected]
i just emailed him to take him up on his offer

Also, TFW we trolled the CIA.

Savage claims we are the equivalent of the underground in Soviet Russia, the resistance.

Yeah, I get that. It's respectable.

I just don't know if he would be averse to whites having an ethnostate or not.

Either way, he still way better than a commie or some other type of globalist.

Also, I don't think he realizes how anti-Jew Sup Forums is, lol.

He frequently rails against illegal immigrants and talks about how great the country was in the 1960s. I don't think he has called for white nationalism because of the stigma attached to such an idea, but there's little doubt he would support such an idea.

When did Pepe become Chad?

When Sup Forums became Solzenitsyn?

I know, I listen to him on AM 570 a lot.

Reeeeee, get out establishment Republicons.

WORSE THEN MILO

this autist actually gave out Sup Forums on national radio....

this, STOP TELLING NORMIE FAG TRUCKERS TO COME HERE

IF I WANTED TO LEARN HOW TO FUCK MY SISTER I'D WATCH SOME HENTAI.

I don't get why savage was blowing smoke up Sup Forums's ass.

I'm sure it's naive, but it's fucking strange that he'd flatter someone he doesn't even know the name of for doing something he, the guy explaining, doesn't even understand.

Sup Forums is not your friend. If savage had a picture of him leak of him deep throating a cock, it'd be on this board on rotation for months. And even if it were proven to be a photoshop, if it's convincing enough, it'd still be in circulation.

For everyone's edification. These were all as true when they were written as they are today. If you think something isn't right, it's because you're retarded and don't understand why it's mentioned.

>"Did you create the story?"
>"Uhm, yes we did sir."

Come on bro, that's kind of cringe sounding. You should have been more "secretly" about things.
Their view of us now is basically normal kids infront of their computers, spamming the hotmail inboxes or something..

I know, right? And here I bought this ski mask for nothing :/

Its that kind oftimeline we live in now

He's old. He didn't know Sup Forums existed until this caller told him.

I'm sure he'd be pissed by all the anti-semitism.

Savage is a standard conservative with an extra bit of nationalism thrown-in. He's the most redpilled of the major US conservative radio hosts, though, and he supported Trump from the beginning. He hates Kissinger and he likes Putin.

>Did you create this story?
>A group of highly trained navy seals that graduated top of their class forged this story, sausage.
>It's savage.
>What is a sausage? A miserable little pile of weiners. But enough talk. Bring on the pissgate, sanders.

>107025474
he says Merkel should be jailed for letting mudshits into Germany

Its not like that at all!

We're spamming twitter, not hotmail

ah the rules of the internet, those were the times friend

>If Alexander Solzenitsyn were alive, he would be one of you.
Not a good thing at fucking all.

I'd like to ask you a personal question.

Do any transliterations of Russian make any sense, or are they all the same because the Latin alphabet just cannot capture that level of slurring and spitting?

Elaborate, vodka nigger.

ddg discription says he was an anti-communist writer.

>those were the times
The INTERNET is still here.

Hey Mike our next meetup is going to be at the Terra Mia Ceramic Studio in San Fran. Please meet us there tomorrow, 8pm. Go into the back, and you will see an industrial sized oven used to finish the pottery. Open the door, and climb in. Our secret meeting headquarters is hidden behind the oven. Knock three times once you've closed the oven door behind you, and you will be let in.

Can't wait to meet you!

Just as an input for you (((op)))
I report your posts and have developed an aversion against ice cream and similar food. I dont read the text, wouldn't see if it changed

Did anyone hear him ream out a commie that called in today?

I think you guys really lifted his spirits. He was talking about being a strong silverback gorilla as well and about never writing an autobiography because that would mean he would have to stop living his exciting life.

Sounds like he's ready to join the gang xD

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

>savage posts on Sup Forums
>all caps and visible from a mile away if you seen his facebook posts
I can't fucking wait

fuck off sjw prototype

I liked when he went through that whole thing about only buying beer in a bottle when he had to meet with shadowy figures and bringing in his own church key just in case to avoid polonium poisoning

and Sup Forums john was like

..... uh .......

Funnt thing is savage thought john was a part of Sup Forums
An owner
A developer

Not a shit poster like 500k of the rest of us

>Solzenitsyn
>Fantasy writer, debunked lier, traitor to his country and people, and a jew
>one of you
okay
Okay.

this. the more people who find out of this place the more fucking new fags we have to contend with

Even better was when that owen guy from infowars reported that John was some kind of moderator or administrator from Sup Forums, so BTFO FAKE NEWS

>those were the times
they still are. we just have to keep reminding newfags of the rules

Why the he'll would he have written 200 Years Together as a Jew?

Savage is one of the biggest Jew haters in the media and was Sup Forums long before Sup Forums existed.

That said, he is a Jew, and won't stop peddling his shitty books every minute of his broadcast.

he doesnt understand that Sup Forums is literally just pointless shitposting 99% of the time. It seems that in his mind Sup Forums is somewhat organized and actively trying to subvert the establishment and this was some sort of planned collective effort. If he actually understood that basically a forgettable shitpost accidentally got picked up by the CIA I think his head would spin. The establishment is even dumber than anyone thought possible

Because he's been paid to do it.

He does realize a lot of the people here hate Jews right?

don't go to Sup Forums.com it's a wirus

Who paid him?
Was he paid to write Gulag Archipelago?

This, we're the new Zionist Vanguard. Fighting to uphold Jewish values and Business everywhere online.

If he ever finds out our true position, he would spend the rest of his career denouncing this day, and renouncing Sup Forums

>Was he paid to write Gulag Archipelago
Gulag Archipelago is a fantasy propaganda book, it contradicts logic, biology and hundreds of released soviet documents.
Imagine how retarded and unbelievable this book was, if instead of imprisonment, he was just expelled from Soviet Union.

degenerate Stalinist detected. Neck yourself

Not even close, monkey.
Stalin was a piece of shit himself.

So what do you believe happened Ivan? Redpill me subhuman

Happened when, monkey?

>John
>not David
newfag

>Russian education

1920-50

You fucking dumb squatnigger. Did the gulags occur or is it a western meme?

TOPKEK this is great

Of course they did, why would you believe this retard?

>muh rules

fuck off. if you want rules, go back to SA

Savage is based.

Earth revolved around in the Sun 30 times.
Gulag шы nothing more than a fucking prison camp. Its the same as to say "Did the prisons occur or is it a communist meme?" You retarded monkey, be more specific.

>шы
>is*

kek

why do you call him a jew? he was hugely critical of jews and saw communism as an anti-russian/christian movement.

Borders, Language, Culture, You schmuck you

>Michael Savage buying everyone on Sup Forums drinks

Go to bed, you red diaper doper baby.

this isnt Sup Forums
/argument

Nice shitposting Ivan Ivanov Ivanovich

>Have to go to the faggot capitol of California to get it.
Not worth all the beer in the world.

Don't fuck with Savage

Now Levin, you can fuck with

Please elaborate

I used to listen to Savage when I was a young teen. I enjoyed it because he has a very comfy show but his neocon opinions are all over the place.

That was a good interview, but the callerfag should have mentioned to Savage and his audience that you CAN buy advertising on Sup Forums. Hiro is having trouble funding the place and a flood of pro trumper ads would of not only helped him, but REALLY pissed off the cuckboards!

I don't base Georgia

>4chat.com

>Levin.
Oh now that is an annoying screaming Jew.

What fucking Sup Forums is that guy talking about. You cocksuckers can't even count to ten right

>neocon opinions

wut?

>Can't even count to ten right.
Oh really?!

Paid to write a book that was censored and never translated into english... makes sense

someone trolled him

told him Sup Forums invented the files that were handed off to mccain a year ago by the mi6 guy

he bought it hook line and sinker

HOW THE FUCK DID THE HACKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums GET INTERVIEWED ON THE RADIO?

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Is this what they teach you in Russia? Jesus Christ

Savage wants to drink with us; how long would it be before he gave the bartender one of those rapecode/drink orders?

Caller was a good boy. He never said, "I" only "we". Smart dude. Smarter than faggots like Dick "Guzzling Cum Cuz I Hate Me Mum" Spencer with his
>I CREATED THIS
jizz fantasy.

Savage is such a fucking idiot. This just proves that he buys bullshit from people like 'John'.

It is impressive that he believed that CTR spent the time to come post on Sup Forums.