Final battle

Gone almost a month without weed and 2 weeks without a cigarette but which is the most degenerate,

In the red corner the fairly expensive, annoying hippy, liberal brain cancer killing kike known as cannabis

Blue corner, Nothing but feeding the addiction but damn it's tasty as all hell. The brown leafed jew.

Pick your poison, what is the most redpilled substance?

Tobacco

mix both and smoke thru glass on glass bong true redpill

Ive smoked with you aussies before why do you ruin bong hits with tobacco?

Weed is more degenerate. At least cigs don't make you lazy.
I don't hear people brag on and on about smoking cigs unlike pothead faggots.

Marijuana is more degenereate. It's fuggs with your dopamine levels more and makes you slow/unmotivated even when you're not high.

Cigs are horribly addictive, but don't mess with your brain and thoughts as much.

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

obligatory vape naysh 420 dubbs confirm yall

gotta say though the 2 weeks i went without smoking weed I was still pretty lazy. Then when i quit smoking fags i got a huge boost in energy so im really perplexed as to what depletes energy more as people generally smoke tobacco with their weed.

cos it taste better burn better and u can smoke more bongs

mix ounce of weed with ounce of bud boom 2 ounces of bong material ez..

both political science and sociology sound pretty homosexual to me

>bong hits with tobacco
this is the most degenerate thing i have seen in Sup Forums

i get (and like) spliffs, but bongs?

weed clouded-mind takes like a month to go away

If you're into vaping you might as well gewt it over with and just suck big black cocks

Tobacco is definately the trashiest habit you can have.

both renowned shit tier majors
>what the fuck happened to astronauts

Weed doesn't make you lazy. This is the oldest lie in the book that has been perpetuated for decades. All the lazy potheads I knew were very lazy before they started. It has a tendency to attract lazy people, but that doesn't mean it causes laziness. It's just a correlation and is a baseless argument.

For reference, I use a few times a week, and make over 70k, and work on multiple large projects in my free time. It's more of a chill and sleep aid at the end of the night.

Kush actually cleans your lungs and mind look it up lol

Sureee, hippies have also been pushing the ""benefits"" for decades too. It's bullshit, it's dope. And it does make you a lazy fuck, if you're above 21 and still smoke you're a loser.

Thats poor and disgusting. Just smoke a bong hit of good weed and then go out for a cigarette like a normal human being

Woah i hope your pic aint cannucks cuz they aint doing you guys any favours

Both of them are as bad as one another!
One fucks you mentally the other fucks you physically!

Why stoop your body as low as that for an imaterial enjoyment!
If your enjoyment and lesiure in life revolves around smoking fags and a bit of weed, then you are living a shit life and need to change it.

Knock em both on the head I say, why not stop your degenrate life style as a whole in the one go.
Its what I did and havent looked back since.
By that I mean no:
>Drugs
>prostitutes
>excessive drinking
>smoking
>masturbation
>sex before marrige

Its bloddy hard to do I tell you that!
but after a while you feel a better man for it with a greater understanding of yourself and life, you will thank me for doing it.

yeah, a fair amount of my friends are stoners and they are all way more successful than me, at least materially. just ordinary folks with great careers who smoke when they get home from work.

wtf no its not... ive never met a single person in mty city that didnt smoke mix... ur just fuckin gay

only downside is clean bong more often but thats easy. metho + scrub + rinse..... ur just shit cunt

yes sir i would like that.
But um my pax keeps my lungs feeling great and i have leftovers for baking.
u cant bake brownies with asscheeck flavored tobacco.

I automatic lose all respect for someone if they smoke cigarettes

>Weed doesn't make you lazy

Yeah right, typical weed-noob argument, come back in 8 years when you are fat and neckbearded

I hated hippies with a passion. They destroy the idea by making it into some kind of "enlightenment" or spiritual bullshit. It's just THC and CBD, great for relaxing at the end of a hard day of work.

>Weed doesn't make you lazy.
Try smoking some Godfather O.G. You get couch lock and the munchies.

NONE u not need these. cigarette is horrible and cannabis is make you retarted

that's LIL PEEP faggot

You respond to my well constructed argument with "typical weed-noob argument" and expect me to take you seriously?

That's why sativa is superior.

Great job !! Keep it up user. They are both poison. I am several years clean after many years of addiction and I feel great. Highly recommend you pursue fitness and diet to fill the void and complete your transformation. God bless and good luck!!

>sex before marriage

implies you haven't had sex yet, sorry tosay but that's kind of odd in my book mate.

Nobody does that here in canada. We only ever mix for rolling joints and thats usually older people. Mixing in a bong makes zero sense to me. Sure your bag will last longer than mine but you would end up having to take a toke twice as often as me to get as high. In the end its just a matter of personal preference i suppose

well man, is my well thought-of and document by a decade of experience as a drug user argument be of any use to you, or would you dismiss it to save your ego?

at least this way i penetrate your defense barreers and instill some doubtful shame in your mind that will come haunt you when you start seeing the long-term effects by yourself, you will say "oh man, i wish i listened to that argentinian poster"

if you smoked less you would be making 140k or even 210k, im not kidding, ive never met anyone who smoked weed regularly who wouldn't benefit from not smoking and anyone who didn't smoke weed who wouldn't benefit from smoking it

Weed, just don't let it get outta control.

Cigarettes if you don't care about the risk of cancer.

At least where I live, it's a free country.

or you could use the weed you buy instead of that thc evaporated crap

Anecdotal bullshit doesn't suffice as evidence in the real world.

user knows
the only right way to smoke weed is to smoke sativas and use them as a supplement for your normal activities/hobbies. Smoking weed in and of itself isn't an activity, hobby or lifestyle

yes it does, you are just a faggot weed-noob with ego issues

why you on (((their))) side?

>107026223
can smoke with more consistency less down time too

They should both be illegal.

Be swedish is the worst though.

Nah, you're the one who got defensive and went on a rant about your personal "decade of experience as a drug user".

If you don't like it, that's fine. I don't care. You do you.

sativa destroys your nerves

no, you are the one
"oldest lie in the book"
"muh weed-lobby science"
"muh 70k"
"muh success"

i do like her, and i know her more than you, thats why im warning you she is a complete slut who will break your heart

>yes it does
It doesn't.

It's a slightly different high, it burns better, and stretches a half bag out to 3 weeks.

When someone from Brazil, one of the shittest countries in the world, say something negative about another country its not possible to take it serious.

another weed-noob with self-esteem issues

it's like he's a militant virgin standing up for purity while everyone else in society is having relationships and getting sexual experience
I don't even see how you let a weed habit get out of control unless you have an addictive personality. It's way easier to fuck your shit up on alcohol or just about any other drug

metho rice, shake it for 30 seconds, crystal fucking clear mate.

>I don't even see how you let a weed habit get out of control unless you have an addictive personality. It's way easier to fuck your shit up on alcohol or just about any other drug.

stop trusting reddit

you sure are posting a lot of baseless claims that can't even be backed up by anything on google, not even a random forum post

cigarettes are harder on the body but weed is harder on the mind especially in the long term with frequent use

negro if I want to dump battery acid down my throat and into my lungs I should have the right to
the nanny state is a greater cancer than tobacco

name calling isn't an argument, try again.

"muh 70k"
and
"muh success"
are the same thing

yes they are, you just don't like the scientific literature on it cause you have grown on seth rogen and various other drug propaganda that conveniently showed up when weed is gonna be legalized and sold by big companies

make a good google search and look at the increase of "all you've heard about weed is disinformation" posts in the internet from aprox 2005 till now, look at how the same arguments show up in more and more places, literally the same ones, pasta-tier shit

of course you are gonna call me a faggot and don't believe me cause you are too afraid of the truth

Trolling isn't helping your argument at all.

it actually is for any drug user here who isn't a weed-tshirt 15yo huge faggot

Don't smoke anything. If you want dope just eat it in something or whatever and if you want nicotine there's better ways to have that too but there's better stims anyway so I don't know why you'd use it.

>being blunt
>trolling

trolling is about playing dumb for a mirroring effect, not about saying things like they are

>ad hominems
>still no citation

we need proofs, not insults you queer

how do you mean?

Both need to be wiped out. Thats all that matters.

look at the strategic appearence of weed-magazines and legalization marches in countries that were considering legalizing the Soros-way, look at Uruguay's legalization mechanism, look at the US's way of addressing weed, and see how it differs substantially from the model in the Netherlands and the cannabis clubs in Spain/Portugal

really everybody who hasn't been pushed into weed fairly recently knows about this stuff

>yes they are, you just don't like the scientific literature on it cause you have grown on seth rogen and various other drug propaganda that conveniently showed up when weed is gonna be legalized and sold by big companies

the propaganda movies you are referring to have been around since the 70's, and hey so has pretty much all of modern cinema

>make a good google search and look at the increase of "all you've heard about weed is disinformation" posts in the internet from aprox 2005 till now, look at how the same arguments show up in more and more places, literally the same ones, pasta-tier shit

wow, people make the same arguments when arguing something, that's some incredible insight you've got there

sounds like you're the paranoid pothead here m8

Never smoked
I might start soon because I think it will help me cope with stress and die faster

besides its biological effects weed has an effect in your psyche, doing huge bongs of sativa wrecks your ability to interact with reality in the long term, people who have smoked for at least a dozen years have all gone through this and on they adulthood only smoke thin joints of home-grown weed and they space the single joint through out the day, sometimes not even finishing it, cause thats how you are supposed to consume for it to be harmless

>the propaganda movies you are referring to have been around since the 70's, and hey so has pretty much all of modern cinema
cheech and chong man, great guys to be like, really succesful individuals, again, look at the increase since Soros and tobacco industry has shown interest in the business

>wow, people make the same arguments when arguing something, that's some incredible insight you've got there
Nice man, you are on Sup Forums doubting the power of shilling and pasta

>sounds like you're the paranoid pothead here m8
Again, deflections, ego protection, no chance to opposing view-points, complete brainwashed weed-noobs who haven't seen the dark side of messing with your brain

> I think it will help me cope with stres
Gaining an addiction will just make you more stressed.
>and die faster
If you want that just kill yourself. Not necessarily now, just whenever you want. Giving yourself various health conditions and reducing your quality if life isn't his you go out on your terms, it's going out on their terms which will be slow and painful. Live life and when you're ready you can end it.

Dabbing nug-run hash oil and making your own ejuice are the most redpilled versions of the substances.

Overall hash oil is a much bigger redpill cause it has strong inadvertent medical benefits and doesn't hurt the heart.

>cheech and chong man, great guys to be like, really succesful individual
Are you saying this sarcastically? It seems like you are but I'm not sure why.

Hash oil edibles are just as good or better too.

You sound like a nerd
Smoking a big fag joint while pounding 18 hookers vag
Then slamming coke and beers

i'm giving your point of view a chance, the only reason i replied is because you are saying shit i've never heard before

you just seem like you are talking from personal experience since i am having trouble finding anything to back up what you are saying

I mean, I don't smoke before work or family events. I smoke only when it's the right time. It's common sense but some people like to smoke before going into work and stuff.

That's what I mean about out of control, but that's more subjective.

Marijuana is the most degenerate.
Tobaco is degenerate.

Fucking hate your kind of people. Really are ruining our country. Bogans are like bed bug. Once you find two they dont stop multiplying and you have to get a new mattress (move house in this case)

okay then:

look at the differences between the Netherlands and Portugal/Spain cannabis club associations, and Uruguay's and America's way of approaching weed regularization, there you have the main proof that the weed legalization movement has been high-jacked by special interests

then look for weed magazines (not zines or blogs, magazines with actual magazine paper and sold in actual newsstands, exceptions being maybe Haze and the old-school ones) and see who owns them, and how they temporally appear at the same time that weed legalization starts being discussed at the countries were they are being sold

then read them, see what their content consists of, and see how the content is fairly similar issue after issue after issue, see how its different from content in zines, blogs and magazines that have been publishing weed-related stuff since way before approx 2005

also pay attention to the way the arguments they use are phrased, then do a google search on "weed disinformation", and see how many times you can spot this same arguments

Tell me if they don't feel like "How to beat Donald Trump" dossier that leaked from DNC email server or the "How to beat your Conservative family this Christmas" handed out by US universities this last two years. They are constructed arguments, prepared for easily controlling debates against fairly uninformed people, all using the same quotes and references, the same metaphors.

Then look at long-known adovcates of frequent weed use like the pope of The Church of Weed, if you have one near go talk to this people, if you don't, look for online reports on them, tell me if this people seem connected to earth. This are guys that have been smoking for years and years without lowering down the dose at any point cause they have built a dogma around it.

Then if you have a growers-club near you go see them, you will spot some old people there, talk to them.

See the difference.
Spot the Jew.
Learn from them.

If weed is degenerate then I guess Donald Trump is degenerate too cause here is a picture of him smoking mariguana.

>and how they temporally appear at the same time that weed legalization starts being discussed at the countries were they are being sold

forgot to say: and how they dissappear when the debate chills down and reappear a few years later when it heats up again

Stoners are the most annoying people on the fucking planet. I have no problems with people who smoke weed at events or just occasionally by themselves when nothing else is going on, but people who smoke weed everyday are fucking gay.

>hurr cures cansirrrrr
Maybe, just maybe, pure cannabis oil administered by a doctor has benefits. Sure. Sitting around ripping a bong everyday isn't fucking curing anyones cancer.

At least smoking cigarettes doesn't fry your brain and is socially acceptable and somewhat classy.

>The Church of Weed
also googling this would give you "The First Church of Cannabis" from 2015, this is fake news, go deeper and change the terms, there's one that has been going on in europe and the us from at least the 80s/90s, i assume their hqs are at the Netherlands

Weed

i smoke both and neither are redpilled

I smoke and im not fucking gay

>not Alien OG
Pleb.

It makes you have a rush of lightheaded ness that can make you blackout for a second

Its an extremely degenerate feel. Anyone who does this more than once is no good

Cigarettes make you fucking die which is ok in most places but since I have to pay for your treatment it's pretty fucking gay.

Weed makes you a lazy liberal autist but at least the only people you hurt are those that have to listen to your shit.

Both make you a fag.

Whenever I smoke weed I eat so much that my stomach noticeably bulges out and the next morning my burps taste like sulfur and I throw up and feel like shit the whole day

>mixing weed with tobacco
jesus you roos are disgusting

Try not smoking weed then you American Autist

Try not having a fucking queen, you limey fuck.

Try not being 60% white Fatboy.

Try buying a gun secondhand sheep fucker.