Thoughts on this Stud?

first words that come to mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uFuhHH7vnAA
youtube.com/watch?v=UNw1kt_MyoY&t
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/may/10/barack-obama/obama-says-border-patrol-has-doubled-number-agents/.
fusiondotnet.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/amr410142010eng.pdf.
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-could-really-win_us_57f28cd0e4b082aad9bc6866
youtube.com/watch?v=o5YSdVycBOw
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/819727213117448193
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thin wristed beta cuckold

who

D-Daddy Dazed?

its bait but

>studying politics in college
>not STEMing to make 6 figs out of school

top pleb

>be me
>have vision of falling in love with racistslightlyhomosexualwhiteboywhoalsolikesvidyaandhasblueeyesandisabigguyformeandmaybewantstobeacoporsomethingimnotsureiguessitsokayifhewantstobelikeafirefighterbutehidprefercopoforsuremuchmoreattractiveyaknow

please, Dazed is much more handsome

Steven Universe BTFO skip to 4:38
youtu.be/uFuhHH7vnAA

Internet Aristocrat aka mister metokur raped the shit out of the dumb little cuck. All the whiny rat did was bring up feelings and dumb emotional arguments.

Autism

I died laughing

The only time Destiny was ever entertaining was when he was playing psychiatrist with XJ9

What was that debate about?

Although some of his political opinions suck such as thinking Hillary was better than Trump, I still like to see different opinions. He's no political expert.
His talk with Ryan Dawson shows how uninformed he is. But I don't hate him for it, I think he means well.

He's a manlet with a huge head and a faggoty goatee.

Cyberketeer

ever since the trump era destiny's content has gotten downhill

either that or i hate how popular he is getting and a slightly bit inflated in his ego though you could argue he's been like that for a long time

That debate with Ryan Dawson was top tier. He didn't know shit about ME foreign policy and got schooled for like an hour.

Are you serious? Even an amateur could tell trump is the lesser evil. Besides a trump presidency shows the publics willingness to want a candidate free of establishment control.

Destiny has the problem not being able to see beyond the false truths placed in front of him.

don't reply to it you mongs and it'll go away

How many times have you posted this today?

>gag

scrawny faggot with maddox-tier political opinions

Who is Ryan Dawson?

This is now a Bogda thread

Shave your face pubes you scrawny 83lb weakling.

Overrustle
BasedGod
NoTears

faggot numale that deserves gas

Yeah actually I agree with you, He has something stopping him from rationally looking at the right wing. Need scott adams to unhypnotise him or something

Look up some of Ryan Dawsons stuff, guy is a walking political wikipedia.

It's a shame destiny was so uninformed that he just brushed off most of what Ryan said as "I need to look into that, might not be true"

Also suprised Ryans so unknown on pol, he needs a bigger audience, calls out alot of people on both sides such as alex jones. Even though I like alex it's good to see criticism on both sides

I'm watching the debate now, Destiny is getting absolutely destroyed. Why did he bother "debating" with someone so completely out of his league?

Mountain dew

He's a manlet who plays videogames all day as a job. If he lived the ideals he thought were good then maybe he wouldn't lean so far to the left. He believes in diversity and forced integration of public schools, but his own kid goes to a school that's almost completely white and lives in a white neighborhood. Probably thinks he's smart because he's a centrist.

I have to say that Ryan was very astute. He would discuss facts about American policy and Destiny couldn't counter because he simply didn't know enough. Pretty embarrassing but I wouldn't have done any better.

Indifferent. The guy just can't seem to go more than a few months with outdoor pissing off everyone he's on friendly terms with.

I somewhat admire how much he doesn't give a shit, but I wonder where he'll be 5 years down the line.

this

cella here. hes pretty cool dude. :^)

>but I wonder where he'll be 5 years down the line.
Still on youtube, still playing videogames, plus some video rants about Trump's second term.

>watching the debate now
link?

youtube.com/watch?v=UNw1kt_MyoY&t

Dawson has the face of a man overdosed on redpills.

>manlet
>psuedointellectual
>insecure
SAGE

He's what I imagine reddit looks/acts in real life.

Guy is clueless. He's a bernie baby and voted for hillary but loves to wave around his little handgun like a real american. He gets spooked whenever he hears a sound outside and runs to the door/window with gun in hand like a security blanket, but still votes dem

I don't get it

I watched Destiny debate Jim and I got pissed so I made an argument.

Destiny on the topic of Mexico, specifically the wall, deportations, and Trump's announcement:

Not an argument. You have not presented any information to back up your claims. You are offended (what a compelling argument) by the way Trump announced his plans. His quote is: "When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they’re killing us economically.

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems.

Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast."

>surprised Ryans so unknown on pol
The guy's smart, but his videos lack a certain energy. He's trying to improve on that, but so is everyone else so it's kind of a wash.
Also his views are kind of a mix between liberal (position on Palestine) and alt right (position on bankers) which puts people off.

The illegals that come have started their new life by breaking the law. Jim's argument is that they are more prone to break the law because they are repeat offenders. There is a concept called recidivism, which is defined as: "the act of a person repeating an undesirable behavior after they had either experienced negative consequences of that behavior, or had been trained to extinguish that behavior."
Using proportional evidence, Eisenhower's deportation program (Operation Wetback, although I feel as if this must be dismissed as "bigoted"; again, what a compelling argument) was massively more successful than Obama's deportation evidence. The infamous Politifact even affirms Obama's statement that the border patrol has doulbed to 20,000 since 2004: politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/may/10/barack-obama/obama-says-border-patrol-has-doubled-number-agents/.
On the Wiki page for Operation Wetback, according to Ngai, Mae M. (2004) from "Impossible Subjects: Illegal Aliens and the Making of Modern America", Princeton University Press, "Despite the decline in apprehensions, the total number of Border Patrol agents more than doubled to 1,692 by 1962, and an additional plane was also added to the force".
With the amount of border patrol agents, Obama should have trumped the numbers Eisenhower put forth ("Overall, there were 1,078,168 apprehensions made in the first year of Operation Wetback, with 170,000 being rounded up from May to July 1954. In addition, many illegal immigrants fled to Mexico fearing arrest; over half a million from Texas alone" according to the same source listed above).

It is possible to invest in this issue and see positive results. You say that they bury under the wall or swim. Yes, and there are measures that can be taken to catch those people, the wall delays these actions greatly. Jim says it is the same reason as having a door. By the way, when you also have AK-47s, the results are changed. The illegals aren't loaded to the teeth, otherwise the story would change.

But back to the statement, Trump did not call all Mexicans who are in the States rapists and murderers; in the context, he was clearly referring to those who are illegal. Jim says they have a decreased incentive to not commit crime, as recidivism rates would logically increase when they haven't even been captured to become recidivistic. It is not the equivalent to stealing a candy bar=rape, it is referring to the decreased incentive to care about the law/consequences; that is a hyperbole, not an argument.
There actually IS a massive issue with rapes at the border: fusiondotnet.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/amr410142010eng.pdf.
I don't think it is the straight white males doing the raping.

Illegals are actually disproportionately committing crimes: breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/
Oh, and I noticed you called Breitbart a non-source. Well, I guess genetic fallacies can constitute arguments. What you mean to say is that we ought to have increased cynicism towards fallacious new outlets, kind of like Huffington Post citing a 16% chance for Trump: huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-could-really-win_us_57f28cd0e4b082aad9bc6866
Senior reporter sure means a lot at huffpo, huh?

So when a group of people commit a crime and are not caught, are disproportionately committing crimes, it is accurate to say, in the context of said group of illegals, that they are sending criminals. Convenient outrage is a non-argument.

Inbred.

Sage and report this faggot making threads about himself.

what study? post link you stupid fuck

>Also his views are kind of a mix between liberal (position on Palestine) and alt right (position on bankers) which puts people off.
Pretty much this

He's amazing tho when it comes to destroying Neo-Cons

I keep getting this feeling that he's going to start shifting in Alt Rite, ever since Trump won he's been on loop and stuck between two worlds

You're probably right. I often wonder how old streamers can get before watching them playing video games is just sad. I believe Destiny will pass that age.

We lose to GLAWKS!!!

please go back to d.gg fucking faggot

literal who

Daily reminder that he will absolutely shit on Sup Forums's queen, and heralded literary genius, Lauren Southern in exactly 2 days.

Lauren will wear an earpiece getting counter arguments by molymeme and will still get crushed.

Molymeme is scared to debate Steven

Reminds me of the copy pasta of the guy who ruined his life

Numale cuckold Twitch jew

I have a feeling destiny will win the debate, just down to experience alone in debating. doesn't matter who has the better facts

He looks like a ultra-cuck.

>lauren literally who
>Sup Forums queen

found the redditard

Proof I'm not a newfag:

You, sir. Are and idiot :)

Lauren doesn't know much. Her book proves that. She's one of those dummies that says they're alt-right but never ever mention jews, which of course means they're not really alt-right.

Holy shit, is she actually going on to debate with him? I think Destiny is a fucking moron and I agree with (most of) Lauren's politics, but he is going to win this debate no doubt. It is literally Destiny's job to sit at his computer 12 hours a day and argue and yell at people and make them look like idiots. He's also the type to never ever concede that he's wrong on anything with the slightest bit of subjectivity.

Literal pozzcuckold that got wrecked by light-weight Lauren Southern BEFORE THEIR DEBATE OFFICIALLY STARTED. Seriously, how can you fuck that up?

Yeah he likely will win because Lauren isn't so knowledgeable.

> He's also the type to never ever concede that he's wrong on anything with the slightest bit of subjectivity.
That's very common. When was the last time you heard someone on TV say "I concede that point".

look forward for his army of redditor coming here on debate day pretending that pol cares about the result of that shitty debate between a cuck and a dumb whore

But I agree with your reasoning; he's gonna win

I'd say Metokur lost that one by failing to make a compelling case to some of his arguments. He choked.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5YSdVycBOw

he is an ultra cuck. hes the biggest fucking beta ever. he dresses like a 40 year old accountant as well. watch this video to see just how big of a pussy he is. how can somebody get btfo on his smug election predictions and have such an ego?

Both of them at different intervals failed to make compelling cases. Metokur could have done better. The part where he was trying to explain how you can't take Trump literally he messed up on.

>Daily reminder that he will absolutely shit on Sup Forums's queen, and heralded literary genius, Lauren Southern in exactly 2 days.

Lauren already raped him on twatter:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/819727213117448193

I don't know either of these people well enough to see how this is rape. Explain

>being a girl on the internet is hard

I'm sure I've heard that somewhere, she didn't come up with that and it's not so funny.

Look at her entire reply section. Even her one word tweets get like 50 likes, what a joke.

Destiny has wikipedia level knowledge of most things but just speaks like he knows everything so he wins debates against retards easily

Gatta give a lot of credit to Lauren for that line. That's a linguistic killshot. But doing an oral debate with Destiny will be tough. That technique Destiny uses in that twitter chatter is tougher to beat during an oral debate. You have to be able to quickly figure out the false equivalence he's making and how to expose his cognitive dissonance.

>Destiny tries to signal how much muslim HIV+ cum he likes to drink and uses LE CHRISTIANS ARE BAD TOO fallacy to justify his son becoming a groomed afghan tea boi
>Lauren replies with a top tier zinger

Not that hard to understand, you sodomite.

Excuse me for not being up to date on the latest ebin maymays. What the fuck does Nazgul cosplay have to do with Destiny and his virtue signaling?

Nazgul cosplay = Burka

It's a joke. If you take the time to google "burka", "nazgul" and "cosplay" you should be able to understand the joke that simultaneously illustrates her point. If you can't understand then you have autism.

>everyone automatically knows LOTR lore

not everyone is a fucking nerd