So why haven't you taken the BROWN PILL yet, Sup Forums...

So why haven't you taken the BROWN PILL yet, Sup Forums? Let's go over the benefits of having an Indian female as a partner:

- Naturally beautiful; degenerate makeup is not needed to maintain their gorgeous looks

- Diverse skin tones; if you're the type of guy that likes dark negress women but cannot stand to look at their ugly flat gorilla noses and nappy hair, dark skinned Indian women are for you! If you prefer a woman to have a lighter tone of skin, Indian women have light skin too! (pic related)

- Feminine values; will remain loyal to you and act as a responsible and loving mother to your future children

- Culinary skills; Indian women know how to seriously throw down in the kitchen, willing to make anything ranging from delicious chicken tikka masala to a simple hot Chai tea... yum!

- If you are a white man these women will worship you as superior beings, compared to their laughably small 5'6" tall, poorly endowed Indian male counterparts. It's a fact: Indian women are waiting to be BLEACHED by you!

>inb4 poo in loo

POO

I'm curious as to who the fuck wrote this.. and what their intentions might be

They're beautiful OP. And they're everywhere at USC.

How did you manage to teach her to use a toilet?

>- Naturally beautiful; degenerate makeup is not needed to maintain their gorgeous looks

See an optometrist immediately, avoid driving.

>- Culinary skills; Indian women know how to seriously throw down in the kitchen, willing to make anything ranging from delicious chicken tikka masala to a simple hot Chai tea... yum!

the wide range, of pretty much just indian food.

>- If you are a white man these women will worship you as superior beings, compared to their laughably small 5'6" tall, poorly endowed Indian male counterparts. It's a fact: Indian women are waiting to be BLEACHED by you!

insults genetics... wants to doom his own children to those genetics.

Only poor , backward people living in villages shit on the street. Most of us have toilets lmao

Post qt poohole so I can jerk le gerk or fuck off

>PIDF detected

These do NOT count as toilets, Pajeet!

Designated fucking place? Indians are very racist, no? Even East Asian women generally will go with white men (if their family smells money, all the better with the Chinese), but not Indians and Pakis.

I had several gypsy ex-gfs, 2 of my flings ended with her pregnant, she wouldn't flush it, we broke up.
It is possible I knocked up some women in Italy too while I worked there.
Would not recommend brown women.

but how? how do I get a indian qt3.14? There's none where I live

>Naturally beautiful
1 in 420 indian women are beautiful

>Diverse skin tones
diverse skin tone from brown to browner

>Feminine values; will remain loyal to you and act as a responsible and loving mother to your future children
indian women have the largest and most severe form of princess complex believe me i live with three indian women

>Culinary skills
only my mother makes great indian food

>If you are a white man these women will worship you as superior beings
99% percent of interracial flings between an indian woman and other man fail. they won't even tell their parents they have a boyfriend

>poorly endowed Indian male counterparts
my mom says im handsome...

P O O
O
O

gross

>Makes curry in the house
>House smells like curry for 3 days

I don't think so, user. Nice try.

OP is right, white girls are atrocious without make up

> shitskin
> beautiful
Pajeet, pls.

That has boonga in it

I can smell the unleaded from here m8

I don't want her shitting all over my house.

Indian women are fucking argumentative bitches. Never ever allow their men to take proper charge. Always undermining their authority. White women are better in that sense.

Sex, of course, brown women. White women, whatever their image, are extremely shy in bed.

I've had good relationships with both but will definitely marry a brown, unless i move to America. I had a terrible time whenever i went out with my white gf. We were both stared at like a couple of chimpanzees. Horrifying if you have social anxiety and depression. We both had it. Fuckin heartbreak. Had to break up maybe because of that. I dunno ...fuck this thread