Was Trumps win a coup?

Was Trumps win a coup?

I have never seen the government fighting each other so much.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

redefininggod.com/
youtu.be/Q0tAhMlBCEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was Her turnnnnnn

I dont even understand why masses would want to kick becoming president, its like pissing in own pants?
Makes no sense.
They lost, so they dont gain anything except misery from the fforts trying to weaken new president. What is the point? Why?

I think he shocked the world. Remember even Putin was an insider and ((((Their))) goy. Putin turned on the jews and saved Russia instead.

Trump by his words has shown a desire to turn on (((them))) and fight for America first (Remember, just saying the phrase, America First, is almost like declaring allegiance to Hitler and the white race)

So will he stay true to his words and save us, I hope so.

Sauce?

For what? Google?
try www.google.com

Fuck Jews and fuck their shitposts.

They are trying to destroy the white race and have been for thousands of years. Fucking vermin are at an impasse with administration levels of disobedience. I hope their system burns in hell.

yeah, it was significant enough to be called a massive paradigm change, or a "coup"

the TV/hollywood/academy/government/globalists/banks thought that they had a total vice grip on our culture and way of being. the entire apparatus and establishment was so rigidly convinced of its own infallibility that this comes as a surprise.

Trump's election is as gigantic a shift in world history as was the fall of the Berlin wall. It is THAT huge what is happening right now. These are real events. The left is in shambles and they are fucking DESPERATE at this point because their entire paradigm is literally shattering before their very eyes. Their communist utopia (which wasn't working at all but which FELT good to them in imagery) is no longer able to hold up, it's completely falling apart at the seams. Imagine being one of them, it must be completely mind boggling to even consider the possibility that "we" and Trump are not "evil Nazis" so they can't even consider the possibility that this new future is a normal, good direction for us to go toward. Dogma has lead them to an insane - completely insane - circle jerk of catastrophic and maddening proportions.

They are going to fall apart in the most glorious of ways, and this is just the beginning. Have compassion for their misery, though they brought it on themselves it is certainly going to be OK in a few years.

It was something that obviously wasn't supposed to happen.

I've never seen so much shady shit and post-election chimping out like we saw last year.

there are some in the left who will stop at absolutely nothing to destroy the West and implement their vision of how things should be, see people like Meryl Streep who are not actually real leftists, but exist largely as simple subversives trying to strike death into the heart of the European people. That is their sole real cause, not equality or anything like this. If the left can successfully identify these types of people and remove them from their "movement" then it is possible that the left can be relevant again

Yes. It was a coup from part of the intelligence community. Meme wars is what they've been doing in other countries for a long time. I think this is for the best.

based on his cabinet picks, do you really think he will?

>Tillerson
>Bannon
>Sessions
>guys like Miller and Kobach likely as advisors

They aren't perfect (and certainly aren't anti-ZOG), but they are a pretty big departure from the left-liberal, open-borders, anti-Russia paradigm we've been operating under for years now.

Despite all the "ebin warrior monk xD" memes, Mattis does concern me due to his hostility towards Iran though.

No, it was an election.

>Was Trumps win a coup?

it appeared that evidence in the Weiner email archive was used to negotiate the win

Trump's victory was certainly a coup for the republican party that sent shockwaves throughout the US establishment and the world.

Lets face it, Trump is someone who would be difficult to control. Obama was a pushover and Bush 2 was a tard. If Trump is genuine about "America First" the globalist house of cards comes crumbling down. Everyone involved is just trying to save their job at this point.

Pretty sure Trump is going to be framed of some crime and then impeached for it. The stakes are too high.

Because International Jewish Communists don't want to lose their opportunity for total global domination, so they don't give a fuck about the US and they teach all the people to believe the same, and to act like niggers to be subjugated.

It's been over 100 years in the making.

it definitely was a coup in a metaphorical sense

trump just wasn't supposed to win. this system wasn't supposed to be for him. every elite thought he would lose, he was supposed to lose. he wasn't supposed to be able to do this. but he did. in that sense, he first couped the republican nomination, then the entire election

This.

That is the claim. I don't trust it on its face, but the build up is plausible and I agree with its effect.

iran is a pretty shit country though

Very true, but war with them also war with Assad and maybe Russia and we have much bigger fish to fry. It would be a better use of our time to form a coalition and isolate CHYNA economically and politically

ultimately it's not up to the Sec of Def, so I don't think there's anything to worry about

*also means war

There is no government fighting. The transition is actually going pretty smooth. Seems like just about all of the cabinet nominations are going to be confirmed.

The media just blows up every time Trump posts a tweet. They should ignore it as the white noise that it is.

Why fight China?
They just want to send us incredibly cheap products, so we can live like millionaires, though we're not, and there's nothing we can do about China bossing around their near abroad anyway.

Fuck all those niggers anyway. Who cares if China bosses around Vietnam, or Philippines who kicked us out.

Fuck all of them, and I welcome our new Chinese overlords. I think I'll buy a new flatscreen that's even better than the one I already have.

Vietnam is our colony. Do you know how many mcdonalds they have there now? They used to just be the slave labor of the slave labor of china.

Once again, the Kissinger idea of destruction by Jewish destruction and subjugation of a culture.

the slow right wing coup that that faggot bill maher talked about.

underrated post

You really don't get it, do you?
You think the Chinese will accept you as their own, let you succeed amongst them? You're an outsider, and always will be to them

China gives you cheap shit and fucks over everyone else by adhering to almost no regulations
They're easily the most stubborn motherfuckers in geopolitics, and though their people aren't all that bad, their government and business dealings are a legitimate threat that we will eventually need to deal with

No one wants to fight China, and China doesn't want to fight.
Militarily, anyway.
Their military build up is primarily for posturing. That's not to say they wouldn't use it if they really felt threatened, but no one would threaten them without a lot of serious shit going down first.
Trade negotiations are another thing altogether.

It was 100% a coup against social liberals and neo cons which are one in the same

>that we will eventually need to deal with

Hopefully you will be fired or at least not involved with any of this dealing. China (Asians) can deal with Asia, and there is nothing we can do about it, considering their massive nuclear arsenal.

If they want to work like dogs for our pleasure, there is just not going to be any way to stop that, and no reason to want to stop that.

I'm not going to China, they dont' need to accept me, and I make no such demands. (But I would love to go to China, if I got the chance)

I need a new flatscreen, and you're not helping me get one, China is. Furthermore I like buying really good, really cheap guns, and cucks like you wont' let me, because you banned my right to buy Chinese guns, which China wants to sell me.

100%
>other republican nominees were shitty (Jeb) or controlled opposition (Rubio)
>the DNC, Hillary and her ((friends)) had paid to have the way to the Oval Office paved for her
>no one even remembers the other democrat candidates
>Bernie was cheated (the biggest mistake they made DESU)
>MSM was paid to shit on republican candidates 24/7 for months in end
>one by one they folded on both sides and she had a golden brick road to the White House
>but here comes trump tearing up that golden brick road with his American made tractor

If they want to participate in the global economy they will adhere to regulations set out by multinational agreement

If they agree to the terms and fail to meet them then they deserve repercussion. And that's all they do is promise 10 and deliver 7, and fuck you for trying to get the other 3

No, China needs to be called out on their horseshit and I'm sick of limp-wristed cucks telling me that our hands are tied on the matter

On some level a part of me sees it as too perfect.

Who is actually dangerous to the elites? Who owns the guns, who organizes militias, who sees through the lies that actually matter? Liberals or conservatives?

Who was on the verge of snapping, felt completely powerless and desperately needed a win and to feel powerful again? Liberals or conservatives?

Who did the establishment create on purpose by escalating the Vietnam war right around the same time that a president was assassinated and the Catholic church desires a "New Order" and flips their whole fucking script? Modern liberals or modern conservatives?

Who benefits from the rise of blind nationalism that could motivate this country to truly go to war again for the first time since WWII? Conservatives or elites?

I feel like modern liberals are a specifically designed weapon, made for a purpose. They are just supposed to whip the sane people into a frenzy of disgust that causes the return of an America ready and willing to go to war, ready and willing to make radical and wild changes to things, in the hope, that maybe, things will finally get better.

Then another part tells me that the world couldn't really be that awful of a place. The elites can't have that level of control.

Then the rest of me says loudly: yes, yes it can.

If trump ends up FDR #2 I might an hero. But I want to trust him implicitly, more than any other person I don't personally know.

I don't know what to think anymore and should probably just stop trying.

>being a fucking globalist cuck.

Yeah no, I like China much much more than I like you. I hope China drops a nuke on you wherever you are. Our national interest is served by trading with China, without you getting in charge of the rules and enriching yourself with tariffs and bribes.

And China has nukes and doesn't need us anyway.

redefininggod.com/

Don't kill yourself bro. I love you, and even if the worst happens and Trump betrays his voters and goes to war with Russia. Never forget the thousands of nuclear weapons Russia has, and we would live to see the world burn.

you need to chill out and stop worrying lol. if there is a world war the fact that trump betrayed you will be the least of your worries.

stop watching adam curtis

Who made the claim

youtu.be/Q0tAhMlBCEc

yes, obviously,

I have never even heard of curtis.

I know. I'm fucked up way to much of an idealist. I don't know how to turn it off.

Sometimes I think about life, think of the sheer number of people that came before me. I was born into one of the best lives of any human beings of all time relative to the whole of humanity, and yet I'm still a mess barely managing to cope. It just crushes me, thinking that life itself is predicated on all of this suffering so much greater than my own.

China won't use nukes and China won't go to war with us. Quit being a whiny bitch.

>Was Trumps win a coup?
The Trump Administration has been actively conspiring with the FSB of the Russian Federation to exploit the American Democratic system of elections for the purpose of:

1. Secretly securing Russian global hedgemony without overt indications, and

2. Lining Trump's pockets.

This is being countered by two actions:

1. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence hearings involving subpoenaed members of BOTH administrations as well as the IC, and

2. Expansion of NSA's ability to share raw signals collections with all other agencies, so FBI/CIA/DIA can identify the communications between Trump staffers and the Russian Federation within the next 48 hours.

Trump is a traitor to the flag, and the IC is now well-positioned to prove it before inauguration day.

Comey is on board because the MI6 "Pissgate" report is 100% true, yet he failed to mention it, while choosing to publicly malign Hillary Clinton for a much lesser non-chargeable offense, in the run-up to the election. This is a Federal crime under the Hatch Act, and he will only be able to avoid prosecution if he tells the Truth and cooperates fully with the Senate.

The die has been cast, it's done.

>trying to weaken new president. What is the point? Why?
He's compromised by our arch-nemesis.

Are you this new?

Sorry, but I kind of want to watch what happens at this point.

If you're a globalist, please don't say "us" when you talk to me.

And your tears I will enjoy for the next 8 years cuck. Let them flow.......

Lol nigga no.

What you just elected has more in common with a Hoover or Carter.

The actual revolution will be from the left and you have no idea what is coming.

The GOP's strength is not from actual support of the people but from how they rig elections and bend the electorate. They act in the interests of the party more than the country and the majority of people follow liberal views- the majority votes Democrat but the system is stacked to keep them out through urban disenfranchisement.

The idea the left lost control of media is absurd- this is far from the case and the majority of popular media is still left wing. Associated Press is the only relatively objective source left.

It further looked to me like Arpaio's case against O's birth certificate was used to secure the Electoral College vote from shenanigans.

I've never seen Trump show any communist tendencies.

I think they are just trying to hold on to their voting base by creating confusion.

It's an unprecedented political event when an established politician with so many friends in high places gets btfo by people who are tired of the men behind the curtain. Especially when he ran such a non-PC campaign.

I have no high hopes for his presidency, but I'll be damned if I didn't smile at the shithead media trying to pick up the pieces.

I don't think you understand the power of butthurt.

>Was Trumps win a coup?

Absolutely.

>And your tears I will enjoy for the next 8 years cuck. Let them flow.......

I doubt he will be inaugurated, honestly. But even if he is, the Senate Hearings will see him impeached inside six months.

Same fighting going on in France and Germany and Italy just got their own Trump into office...

>>no one even remembers the other democrat candidates
the hell you say!
Martin "the primaries are rigged!" O'Malley -- the most reasonably electable
Goofy tall guy -- didn't stand a chance. Samuelson was it?
and
Jim "I killed a man" Webb -- why is he a Dem? Also electable, probably not as much as the Mick.

I think contentless writing-prompt one-posts are spam, that's what I think.

These...

Not plausible. This is why NSA & CIA exist, to protect us from things like this. Not even the NSA would install an FSB mole as our President.

Come back to reality, we miss you.

>>Pissgate" report is 100% true

Hey Rick Wilson stop drinking piss.

why do we tolerate traitors

>left wing revolutionary coup
>muh majority
what was it, 10% of counties in the USA went to clinton? Something like that? From there the left loses any fight against the rest of the country, trapped in the cities you will be eating each other inside two weeks. Furthermore, half of the country didn't vote. You can't assume a left-wing majority because you can't know how those non-partisans will cast their loyalties.

also mega-cities are very susceptible to sabotage

> post-election chimping
> like we saw last year.
> election
> last year

lol whatever they are paying you, its too much.

It's OK I was crying too, but they were tears of joy for me. Post your pics from election night at Javitz center bro or sis?

HE'S GOING TO BE IMPEACHED I SWEAR IT!!

Globalists say it's a coup, because globalists think they make the rules. Well, not for long, I promise.

i'm GOING TO WAKE UP AND BERNY SANDERSBERG IS THE PRESIDENTEdddddd

Escalating things with Iran sounds retarded. I don't think it'll happen until after we establish better relations with Russia and by proxy Syria. After that and with Mattis's record of hate should be enough leverage to use when the time comes. Fuck Iran

>life itself is predicated on all of this suffering so much greater than my own.

its always been this way user and likely always will

You see, that only makes it much much worse to someone who really deeply cares, about shit he can't do anything about that's already happened.

Hope for the future is all I have left.

iran wants to kill saudi arabia, as well as genocide sunni muslims, basically because of self defense since sunni muslims want to genocide Shia muslims over a difference of prophets.

Shia muslims won't kill you over conversion, sunni muslims will, I think that makes a big difference in whether or not a country is shit.
Iran is going to nuke Saudi arabia, I'll bet you money on that shit right there.

sac

>implying Hillary was meant to be elected
Literally the worst choice on purpose. Why?

Well he is a degenerate

Is that Anderson Couper?

What?

Are you saying there wasn't an election last year?

Kek, nice fantasy.
Trump is a puppet that the israeli jews, neocon jews and leftist jews are fighting over in a backroom, no matter who wins the jews will.

LOL

It was a coup in the secondary sense:

He won against odds, so the opposition that had been lulled into a false sense of security is angry at him and his voters instead of them selves, the media, and their false comfort.

The smug two year old who thought it got away with something got slapped in the ass with this election.

I've seen this exact fucking post some time ago. Are you autist fags really that insufferable as to save and reuse your own posts? Or is this whole site really just being manipulated?