My wife is several months pregnant with (what I thought was)our first child...

My wife is several months pregnant with (what I thought was)our first child. The paternity test just came back and apparently it's not mine. The doctor said "how similar your DNA is to the baby's seems to imply-" and she cut him off and rushed us out of the office. In the car she breaks down and tells me her father fucked her right before our wedding and so this must mean that it's his baby.
What do I do now that I know this? Just raise it like it's mine?

dump the whore

i like to make up stories too mate.

Neonatal DNA testing is rare. Why was the test done to begin with?

I hope this is a larp. She would have had an amniocentesis, not a 'paternity test'.

OP is a faggot.

>Neonatal DNA testing is rare. Why was the test done to begin with?
To detect genetic disorders from incest.

Incest causing genetic disorders isn't backed by science. It's a meme.

Because it should be standard procedure anytime you're accepting paternity.
It's not like I didn't like I didn't trust her or expected it to come back negative.
>She would have had an amniocentesis, not a 'paternity test'.
There's the one that uses a sample of the mothers blood, it's safer.
>LARP
Why does everybody insist on using this acronym wrong? There's nothing "live action" about the internet.

Picture of Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. You must be a Seattle libtard.

>mothers blood
>containing any significant portion of fetal DNA
Maternal and fetal blood generally don't touch, my friend, and there's a reason for it.

yuck

abort?

Yeah, that baby's gonna come out blacker than her heart. It's all an elaborate ruse, my friend.

wait what? her father fucked her before your wedding night? i would actually be baffled for days. Op i guess raise it as your own but demand child support or a family heirloom

Nicely crafted bait mate. I like how you made the cutoff statement by the doctor imply that it's a family member. Are you planning to pretend to confront your brother/father during this thread and post text messages?

ABort

Well its not Tyrone's baby so thats good. I have never been in a relationship so I don't know what is best, but what I would do is to raise the child like its your own and try again to have a second child.

My grandmother had an illegitament child and my grand father raised him like he was his own. My uncle isn't a rape baby nor an incest baby but he grew up to be a pretty decent guy.

Dump her and report her father to the police. Probably not the first time this has happened.

I didn't suggest it but I know she wouldn't abort unless it was aborting a downie or something.
>It's all an elaborate ruse
No, I don't think it is. I knew he used to fuck her but I thought it stopped years ago.
>her father fucked her before your wedding night?
Right before the ceremony, apparently.
>i guess raise it as your own
Yeah, that's what I was planning on.

you forgto to mention that her father name is ALBERT EINSTEIN

demand a family heirloom though op

Burn them all!

>report her father to the police.
He hasn't done anything wrong.

Sorry if I doubted you. Sad shit, man.

Cut ties with your father in law, abort the baby if she still can, move away; if your wife isn't willing to do any of that, divorce her.

Divorce the whore
Make sure you identify as a transgender mudslime to justify it so you don't have to pay child support or alimony

Why didn't your wife tell you before. How often havery they had sex

Bullshit, don't believe anything she says!

She only told you after it became clear you would find out, otherwise you would be a Grade A cuck raises some bastardized brain-dead hellspawn and you would be none the wiser.

Get out now and thank your lucky stars you saw this red flag before it's too late.

I mean seriously, she gets supposedly raped by her own father and let's some quack drop the bombshell on you? Fuck man, leave immediately you're hopefully better than that, go now

She should report her father for rape. If she decline then drop her.
If she accept, make another paternity test between her child and her father (don't know if it going to work, since they have relationship in any case). If results would proof her words, you can forgive her after abortion.
If it was a lie then drop her.

She said she was embarrassed and thought since she told me about how they used to fuck it would be fine. She didn't expect to get pregnant.
>How often havery they had sex
A lot when she was younger. They stopped when she was 13. The last time was just a "one last time".
>she gets supposedly raped
Where did you get rape?

>incest isn't morally or legally wrong
Good goy

Why the fuck does everyone come to Sup Forums for their relationship advice? Is this the new /r9k/? I am reporting this thread, and I hope you get banned from using this terrible site and find a new hobby, because you're obviously trolling. Especially if you make posts like right after making these posts:
He has obviously done something horribly wrong. Incest is illegal in many states, and rape is illegal in every state (except New Jersey, where sexual assault is only prosecutable if the woman felt her life was threatened at the time.) The only uncucked thing you could possibly do at this point would be to call the police, have him arrested under charges of rape, and threaten to kill her and the child if she refuses to corroborate your story. When she gives birth, put the child up for adoption.

Alternatively, kill him.

This. Plus you're a fucking raging idiot for keeping her around. Divorce and move on you fucking idiot.

Yeah, it isn't. Well, it may be illegal but it's not wrong.
> Incest is illegal in many states
And the law is wrong.
>rape is illegal in every state
No rape happened here.

Ethier abort or leave

Your a cuck OP if think everything is a fine and dandy if you stay with the kid and stay married.

If incest isn't wrong then you raise the child as your own and fuck it in front of her father

Nah, it's a boy. When we eventually have a daughter I'll fuck her though.

Just remember she was prepared to never tell you about this but by chance it happened to come to light. What else could she be trying to hide from you??

If it's a girl grandpa will fuck her til she get pregnant too user
Kill her dad first.

Reported to the FBI. Not even joking hope you get fucked in gaol.

What age are you

What is with so many cuck threads today?
Demoralization? Cuckery? Normies?
Did (((they))) realized how to distract us from whatever the fuck we usually do?
Are they troll hungry forv (You)s ?

Tomorrow lets do something productive, like posting feets or something.

Have a You

Dump her you cuck and don't ever sign the birth certificate, she either lies or had plenty time for abortion.

Hot.

Good thing it isn't a girl.
>gaol
What?

Impregnate your father's wife and take then switch babies.

Only fair solution.

have the cops stop by your house to take a statement from your wife then annul the marriage

This thread and everyone in it is retarded.

Digit confirms this will be one of the last CTR shill threads.

>her father

Next time op give us a warning for that fucking bomb of information there