Name one event better than Monster Truck rallies that display the best of the American spirit

Name one event better than Monster Truck rallies that display the best of the American spirit.

>Pro Tip: You Can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXPB8I1FuF8
youtube.com/watch?v=r7HN7THecwg
youtube.com/watch?v=D40fXVzaU80
youtube.com/watch?v=1uUNL6rW-Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
youtube.com/watch?v=uBBdgcHimoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

War?

Imaging landing in a far off desert shit hole.
Your sole mission is to fuck shit up.
Defend Christandom against Islam

--- War ---

Enjoy your trucks with oversized tires.

Op doesn't know art

Cowboy action shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXPB8I1FuF8

grave digger driver finally dies this year kek wills it

looks fun as fuck

It's good hearted fun. Some people are fucking crazy fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7HN7THecwg

Rodeos

What do I win?

also fuck this post -->

>
>Imaging landing in a far off desert shit hole.
>Your sole mission is to fuck shit up.
>Defend Christandom against Islam
>
>--- War ---
>
>Enjoy your trucks with oversized tires.
>Implying that our military "Defends Christendom against Islam". I've seen Muslims, Sihks, Jews, and a million other religions in the army. If you think our military does anything like you said, you have genuine autism.

I like your boots.

Gotchu senpai. This is white America at its finest

youtube.com/watch?v=D40fXVzaU80

Surprised Amy Schumer didn't come running after all those pig calls

Easy. The Knob Creek machinegun shoot. Its great craic. Been to it twice and well preferred it to monster trucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uUNL6rW-Ck

Airshows

kek

Reminds me of that gif of anime robots shooting lasers everywhere and hitting nothing.

The weekly KKK rally

Surprised an Irishman appreciate firearms. I've always been under the impression that Eurobros hated guns.

The Republic of Ireland's laws are much better with regards to firearms than the UK.

Well the more European Ireland has become the more against guns it has become. Like anytime there is a mass shooting in the States all the liberal wankstains in the media circle jerk about "dumb" Americans and how firearms are evil. But outside of the cities firearms are a fairly common sight. Mostly rifles for hunting and shotguns for farmers protecting their land.

Granted I am in a unique position of being born in America and growing up in Ireland. So I have access to a significant collection of firearms in my grandfathers home in Vermont and the small collection I have here in Ireland which were insanely difficult to obtain.

I'm one of less than 2000 people in the country to have successfully obtained a licence for a pistol. Only a .22 at that, which must be stored disassembled in one safe and my ammunition in another safe, all of which is subject to random inspections by the police at any time they choose.

So yeah I do really love firearms and the guys in the clubs around here do too. Its mostly just the Western Europeans that have an issue with guns. The Swiss and the Eastern Euros have a fairly alright system but nothing compares to the US.

is that you Dr. Gregory House?

Competitive eating

Don't worry my Irish brother, we will send you more guns anytime you need.

Up the RA!

The Trump Inauguration.

Stock car racing at Talladega.

Bill Riders Only

I can agree to this

You guys already did a solid with the shipments of the Armalites in years gone past. There are so many of them around still and all perfectly functional.

They even made a nice little song about them!

youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA

This wins.

Fucking hell no one is there
that makes me very sad to see
I remember going to one as a kid and there were tons of screaming happy excited people
what the fuck happened

'rasslin

There were more on the opposite side of the stadium. Weather is getting pretty dicey around here, so people are avoiding travel. Also, there weren't any big time names there, just local drivers.

>not fighting

It's the embodiment of the American Spirit.

Too bad I'm missing Farm Show this year op

Never been to it, but I've got family out in PA that farm that are currently at it.

Taking your son to the ball game on a Sunday summer afternoon when Sunday mass is over.
I've never even been to America and I know this, step it up.

Barn dances.

youtube.com/watch?v=uBBdgcHimoM

She tried, but collapsed just outside her front door.

Always wanted to go but, I've only ever been to Charlotte and Darlington.

an intimate camping trip with some cowboys

Swamp buggys FTW.

Look at all those people showing up to watch!