My girlfriend just told me she slept with her coworker who is black while she was out. I don't know what to do...

My girlfriend just told me she slept with her coworker who is black while she was out. I don't know what to do, I love this girl to death. I still want to date her, but every time I look at her now I just think of a black cock ramming her mouth. What the fuck do I do, Sup Forums? I want to marry this girl in a two or so years but I don't know if I can let this slide. I need help guys holy shit

Pic related is me drunk as fuck right now

Dump her ass no matter the race of the other person. You'll never be able to fully trust her again, she broke that

You should man up and kill her.

LARP probably but you should dump her you idiot.

ask if you can wear a chastity guard and suck his toes while he fucks her to orgasm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OP IS LITERALLY A KEK

what do you mean "when she was out" Out walking the dog? Out at the post office after getting fucked by the mailman?

Dump her or be a literal cuck...

Ps if you stay stop coming on Sup Forums

Sorry user. It is over. Trying to fix things will only make it worse. Just be happy she told you so that you can stop wasting time. This too shall pass.

This. Man up and leave her. We live in a generation of rampant whoring and she took the slut pill. Get out. Now.

If not LARP, you dump her. She cheated on you, she didn't care what happened to you while she was getting fucked by Tyrone.

If she cheated once she will cheat again. Don't get married, she will cheat eventually, just like that. Then you're actually out something. Like your money.

Dump the slut

Drink bleach

Dump her my guy. Plenty of respectable white girls still out there. She burnt the coal and will pay the coal.

She will forever have BBC cum in her pussy.

pussy.

>not immediately calling her a niggerfucker cunt
grow some balls u fucking pussy

If you truly love her to death, now would be such a time to prove such a claim

Send her into the lifestream

this is not Sup Forums.

fuck off

underrated post

Beat her, or completely fuck her life over and dump her. She is not only a failure as a human being but will never be a good girl for you. Ask yourself, do you actually want to be with someone who is willing to fuck another man behind your back...especially one that is dark of skin.

Tell no one. Save your dignity and tell her nothing but that you're done. Don't pour your heart out to her.
Drink until the heart ache is gone. Fuck some 5's, never contact her again.

I think you should go to Sup Forums

>even thinking of staying with you

leave it all now you fucking cuck quit wasting you time

Fake thread stop replying to this garbage