thats because liberals are killing themselves within 4 years

Kek konfirms.

Donald "Not My President" Trump

This is the only point that matters.

one term is way better than no term
>reference hillary
go drown in your own tears

Trump Emperor dynasty confirmed.

In 6 months you won't even admit you voted for him you self-fisting faggot-ass.

Oh no, he'll only get one term to swear in, at least, two conservative supreme court justices....

And the republicans will control the 2020 redistricting? lul, you libs can have the white house for 100 years after that.

This train has no brakes

In the future, 1 term will be 12 years.

Like and Subscribe

There's two kinds of politics. Electoral politics, which is convincing people to vote [1] Trump, and policy politics, which is actually governing a country.

None of those four things have anything to do with policy.

It's an okay argument for suggesting the GOP will run him as their nominee in 2020, or that he'll pull off a hail mary and win a second election (remember he won this one by the skin of his teeth). It's a shithouse argument to suggest that his presidency will be approved of by the people or that he'll be in a position four years from now to run.

>skin of his teeth
By more electors than Obama you mean?

>Bernie Sanders will die before Trump's first term is finished
>Hillary Clinton will die before Trump's second term is finished
>neither of them will EVER be president
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anne "can't deal with a two-term Trumpocracy" Erin

By winning Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida and Wisconsin each by less than a percent, and most other swing states by margins of like 2 or 3%. Like, that's within the margin of error in most polls. If the election was best out of three, Hillary would have won handily.
Trump will die of a heart attack brought on by his obesity and old age, along with the combination of the stress of his office with his unpresidented inexperience.

Hillary "no terms" Clinton

Donald "Mike "the zapper" Pence" Trump

donald "one term more than hilldawg'' trump

>If the election was best out of three
lmao

You're more than welcome to go live with the bean niggers in Mexico, faggot.

If literally the only thing that comes out of Trump's presidency is that it delays the multicultralist, globalist agenda for four years, I'll chalk it up as a win.

Then Pence gets elected and the real lulz begin.

>It's a shithouse argument to suggest that his presidency will be approved of by the people or that he'll be in a position four years from now to run.

And the point is its a bigger shithouse argument to be adamant about the reverse happening. He has blown the fuck out of everyone who tried to predict his downfall yet you smug faggots just move the goalpost.

>Muh electors
>Muh Russia

>Donald "Gets hard lying down on a piss soaked mattress" Trump
>Donald "Golden showers in golden towers" Trump
>Donald "Piss Drinker" Trump
>Donald "Wet the bed honey, then I'll fuck you in the cunny" Trump
>Donald "We don't need no huggies" Trump
>Donald "Ain't nothing wrong, pissing on duvetyn" Trump
>Donald "Likes to cuddle in the puddle" Trump
>Donald "Build that toilet" Trump
>Donald "Drink up" Trump
>Donald "If it's yellow, keep it mellow" Trump
>Donald "Bedwetter" Trump
>Donald "Can't campaign until I see that stain" Trump

terrible and shit

>Trump will die of a heart attack brought on by his obesity and old age, along with the combination of the stress of his office with his unpresidented inexperience.
Not before Hillary dies of a stroke while on the way to her indictment hearing

I would much prefer Pence to Trump. Obviously he's not ideal but he's a million times more competent, he's not a russian operative, and he's not likely to undo the hard work that US policymakers have put in over 7 decades to prevent world war iii from breaking out.

He will be re-elected, just like Bush was in 2004 after losing the popular vote in his own election. The Dems will run some wet rag like Howard Dean or that cunt Pocahontas and they will get schlonged, again.

>That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?
Praying for a Tulsi Gabbard run. Though maybe they'll be wary of running a woman candidate again because it will look like they're stuck in an ID pol quagmire.

Really they shouldn't support anyone - let the candidates run their own primaries and let the chips fall where they may.

This thread is now a salt shaker

>Donald has no chance of winning the election. No fucking chance.
>Well maybe a 3% chance

its really hot man

>By winning Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida and Wisconsin each by less than a percent, and most other swing states by margins of like 2 or 3%. Like, that's within the margin of error in most polls. If the election was best out of three, Hillary would have won handily.

I don't think you understand how voting works. The "margin of error" in counting votes is not the same kind of margin of error used in opinion polling. In voting, you just count up the votes and use the actual number. There is no interpolation of unknowns. You know the value of every single vote. Even when there was a recount, it only changed the outcome by a dozen or so votes in elections with millions of people. That's not a margin of error, but rather an accounting error.

>Though maybe they'll be wary of running a woman candidate again because it will look like they're stuck in an ID pol quagmire.
You give them way too much credit.

Think of it this way. If the same people who just voted, vote again, then Trump won't have a

>in 6 months
maybe you should fuck off until then?

Bill " i didnt had sexual intercourse with that women " clinton - impeached.
And Bill Clinton is a RAPIST!
39 cases documented settled out of court.

You misunderstood me. I'm saying that if things went a little differently, it wouldn't take very much at all for trump to have not won the election. Weather, illness, work, miscellaneous errands that needed to be run - even accounting errors, which you mention - all affect the median voter, who only kind of cares about the outcome, but maybe not quite enough to queue up and fill in a form.
>it only changed the outcome by a dozen or so votes in elections with millions of people
The outcome changed by 10s of thousands.
But if the election was running again, the exact same people wouldn't go out and vote. Being charitable, it would be more like 96 or 97% of the same people would go out and vote. And a group of some size who originally did vote wouldn't, and a group of some size who originally didn't vote would vote, and the size of those groups is large enough to alter the outcome, because the margin of victory in four very important states was literally a percent of a percent.

>Donald "Never going to release his tax returns" Trump
Oh wait

those lips looks like from girl between 8 and 11

>Donald "dead by 2020" Trump

>implying anyone besides talking-heads and shills actually care

>He has blown the fuck out of everyone who tried to predict his downfall

Let's rewind:

>There's two kinds of politics. Electoral politics, which is convincing people to vote [1] Trump, and policy politics, which is actually governing a country.

Dumb nigger.

I'm neither and I care. It's so weird that he's so defensive about this! What could possibly be in there that's so damaging to him?

>one-post

Pretty good bait if you ask me

I'm sure you don't because you're a fucking moron but there's an entire half of the country that's smarter than you.

No, you can't say that and get away with it. The election DID occur and we know exactly how many people voted for each candidate in each state. Those are the people who were interested enough in voting in the election. There are no leftover mystery voting blocs that we will never know about. Any votes not cast were people who didn't care enough to vote. You can't apply statistical probability to past events. The voting turnout is simply what happened.

>0.5 cents have been deposited in your account

I wish

I hope he does one term of serious restructuring on government to save money and other than that does what he does best: jobs. Leave everything else alone and then gracefully recuse yourself and let a young hottie run and the repubs WILL win again. Pls Donald.

wow nice argument fagtron you sure convinced me i am now a trumpet

only thing that counts, ever, I used to argue with feminists at DePaul University and tell them "Hillary Clinton will never be President". Trump winning made my life complete. dead srs. i owe him and that organization everything.

Liberal butthurt thread #974837273747

Sage and carry on

hillary "nobodys president"clinton

I don't care and my vote actually counts so.... get back to prepping the emu.

How no one complain OP pic is from CP series?

Reminder that Trump shills have no interest in trying to defend their disaster of a candidate and prefer to just deflect criticism to banal platitudes.

It makes sense - promising the world and providing nothing in support of that promise was the entire Trump platform.
>pictures of mouths are CP

when will they learn to meme even half heartedly?

>bedwetter

it's embarrassing to every extent to hope to vote for the next non-Trump candidate. The non-Trump fags heavily outweigh the Trump-fags