ITT

ITT: people who look like straight up cucks

kek

>just found out my gf took black cock

Who is this semen demon?

What the fuck is that

Needs more activated almonds.

Ok why the fuck is that nigger kissing the back of Trudeau's neck? Can any leaf here please explain this to me? I would like to know.

Nigger is kissing Castro's son.

Shoo, goblin!

here's my contribution.

>"Cut here"

this thread confirms that chemicals have been fucking up the testosterone levels from men since the start of the industrial revolution

Top kek

Every time you post this picture 10 Canadian leafs fall out of their trees and die.

Do you notice, that cucks and leftists in general have very specific antropological features. They look like a distinct subspecies. Wtf? Is it hormones in the food?

I looked on google, but unfortunately I couldn't find a picture of you.

Could have said Jewish features.

you have 24 hours to comply.

your average melbourne "man"

Yes, many look jewy even if they are not jews at all. Why it is so?

Future one.

Hes too intelligent for death machines dont hate.

It is proven that women living in the same house will synchronize their periods over a short period. This is due to hormones / estrogenic effect which affects males as well. Why do you think so many married men are cucks? The liberalization of gender roles is damaging to males for many reasons, this being one of them.

Also estrogens in the water supply.

Fucking genetics man, nature is a cunt sometimes.

Dunno about you guys but I fucking love the smell of gun smoke. Same thing about the smell of exhaust and gasoline. Smells like power. But what do I know? I'm just a straight white male who enjoys shooting guns and driving cars.

Underrated

Many strive to emulated God's chosen people, goyim.

Not sure though, would take dna testing to see if any notable trends appear.

McCuckin. fuck I hate l leddit

Liberalization of gender roles does not affect facial features. Their faces are suspicious, you can spot a cuck almost immediately. Just look at faces on trump rally and compare them to hillbots.

so is self inflicted malnutrition

^

Genetics? That's pure POZ brother!

Why do you still believe in an old flawed medical meme with period synchronicity?

>striked out swastika patch
>burn Israel

Ok

If you looked up Cuck in the dictionary, this would be the picture.

Pajama Boy is the archetypal Cuck

I agree some of those people are interesting looking

but you all just make it so apparently hypocritical you want something better for your perception of "muh white race" because you feel impending cultural and racial limitations, yet it is in fact yourselves that impose incrementally increasing limitations on arbitrary self projections of your own ironically self construction notions of funny faces.

I imagine most of you want the best things for all whites in your "muh white race" , but instead you tear each other down, in a self destructive fashion, as if this was almost designed.

Be aware the term cuck has a few hidden agendas than the more apparent ones. As you can see its great at self-depreciating the white identity. Now please, continue on, as planned.

White knighting taken to a whole new level. Must suck to have such low self worth to hate your own skin color, gender, and (normal) heterosexuality just to fit in with the ctrl+left. Degenerate.

It's not like Zionism isn't a symptom of their ingroup mentality goy.

They think they can't hate one and not the other for retard reasons.

I'm triggered. Fucking child abuse.

Actually it does in a very subtle way. For example, trannies who take estrogen will eventually look more like girls. A cuck beta male (who likely has no father figure and spends a lot of his time around female friends) will be more exposed to estrogen and thus develop vaguely more feminine facial features over time. It's not a significant effect, but just enough for you to recognize the faggotry.

We are all animals and are affected by hormones, whether you like it or not. The chads of this world surround themselves by other chads while the beta cucks hang out with girls and faggots. It's not a chicken or egg situation. The beta cucks are literally being poisoned by estrogen.

Pissining.

Fucking /fa/, just nuke that shithole

One more

God damnit

Can someone PLEASE explain to me the "giant-eyed cuck gaze of terror?" I could make my own assumptions but i'm interested in others' opinions on this one.

Fucking disgusting. Poor kid would be better off in foster care.

Cucks have big eyes. Kind of triggers me because I seriously have big eyes myself.

How in the world...

do you purposely make them as wide as possible as if to make yourself look "ironic" whenever someone takes your picture? if you do, i hate the very marrow of your bones, faggot