Well Droompa loompas? How can you DENY climate change? 97% of climate scientist agree. Why deny reality Drúmpsters...

Well Droompa loompas? How can you DENY climate change? 97% of climate scientist agree. Why deny reality Drúmpsters? Climate is changing. CASE. CLOSED.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EYx1G
memepoliceman.com/climate-change-and-the-97-of-scientists/
xkcd.com/1732/
researchgate.net/publication/222409250_Models_on_Snowball_Earth_and_Cambrian_explosion_A_synopsis
researchgate.net/publication/222818998_CO2-forced_climate_thresholds_during_the_Phanerozoic
atmos.washington.edu/2009Q1/111/Readings/Lorius1990_ice-core.pdf
listland.com/top-10-reasons-humans-are-not-causing-global-warming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, a communist is snarky about something, it must be the uncontrovertible truth.

>97%

no

>climate is changing

it always is

When will you realize that climate change science is about as reproducible and useful as homeopathy?

i dont think anyones denying climate change, just climate change cause by people. people and all the carbon whatever cide we put out is a drop in the ocean compared to the amount already there from natural causes, only liberals could be so self aggrandizing as to think humans are the ones changing the climate.

we know climate change is real. we're just not falling for the fear mongering cash-grab.

>earth's climate changed many times in the past
>"why is the climate changing must be cars and shit"

Did you know that dinosaurs caused the first Ice Age by farting methane into the atmosphere? 97% of scientists agree.

You gonna stop hiding behind that American VPN anytime soon? Afraid to show off your real colors.

How can you deny MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE? Do they not teach basic science in our trashy schools??

Because Club of Rome.

you know you get your information on past climates from the very same people who claim anthropogenic climate change is a significant phenomena right?

The real question is why do we allow people with no scientific background to be politicians and law makers.

>Chinese committing Japanese ritual suicide

Now I'm triggered. This hurts the weeb in my soul.

>97% of climate scientist agree.

>98% of CLIMATE scientists

Yeah, abd 98% of Catholic priests believe Jesus was the Son of God. Goes without saying

Climate change is a haox used as a means to dwarf production to cull the human race. STFU JEW SANDERS.

>what is the last ice age
>implying a warmer climate hasn't always been better for humans
>implying India and China aren't the real problem IF climate change is man-made

It's futile and solar flares are a bigger threat. Enjoy your post-modern death cult tho

>Climate change is real
>My evidence is: its 2017

I actually studied environmental science for 3 years.

I stopped because I found out the truth. The environment is doomed.

It is doomed. It's already over. There is NO coming back. There is a 0% chance of saving the environment.

It literally does not matter what we do, it is OVER.

>>what is the last ice age
I don't know what you're trying to evoke here
>>implying a warmer climate hasn't always been better for humans
not when the largest population centers are on a coast
>>implying India and China aren't the real problem IF climate change is man-made
which is why liberals are retarded

>Why deny reality

like what you're doing when you claim this is the most threatening ecological concern on the table?

>muh 97%

archive.is/EYx1G

IT'S CURRENT_YEAR!!111

Boinie ought to go six feet under already.

no one's arguing if it's man-made or not. we're just bored of hearing "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE IN 10 YEARS UNLESS YOU GIVE US ALL YOUR MONEY"

>[the climate] always is [always changing]
Oh, well case closed then. How can scientists even compete.

Good. I like warm weather.

it's all exaggerated depending if i want to be paid by the dems or the conservatives. climate change is one of the fields most guilty of lying by omission of data and context.

you meant phenomenon. stop trying to use big words.

science isnt a democracy

>Human existence is distinct from nature.
>Human activity is unnatural and this is bad.
>Humans can save themselves but they have to be willing to sacrifice and believe that they are an unnatural force uniquely distinct from existence.

Science, the new religion for the blue pilled.

This. If you research the end goal of hardcore climate change people they want the population down to a few thousand in a couple cities.

oh man i accidentally used the plural form toss my argument aside.

If we pave over Antarctica with $100 bills we can stop global climate change.

>source for the 97%
>don't care
>still don't care
>still

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR GOY

mfw the nobody even mentions the petrochlorates in lake baikal

ignorance is bliss

I don't think many here deny that the climate is changing.

But you can't prove it's correlated with greenhouse gasses.
Or that human activity has any impact.

oh holy shit i had no idea. I guess the fucking scientists looked over that simple fact good thing you fucking retards brought it up.

Relax, go have some pho and take a few breaths.

literally current year meme

which scientists again? the ones getting federal funds or the ones that live in your mom's basement (hint: you).

you absolutely can and we have proven it many times over. The climate responds to internal (volcanoes, climate modes, atmospheric chemistry) or external (sunspots, milankovitch cycles) forcings. Through the most basic models (energy balance models) we have easily been able to rule out everything except the changes in atmospheric chemistry. The amount of CO2 fossil fuels have put into the atmosphere has trapped heat in the troposphere and has caused the planet to warm. its not hard.

and not one source...

Bernie Sanders knows nothing about climate...

He is just blindly pushing something that he knows nothing about.

I would debate him, but again, he knows nothing about it... so he can't even debate it.

Can he die akready?

oh damn burn im so embarrassed. But no, just your basic run of the mill climatologist, chemist, physicists, meteorologists. you know, those people that live in their moms basement studying physicals sciences their entire lives.

Don't bother. They'd rather watch the world burn and then complain any climate refugees coming into the country later.

NOAA, NASA, IPCC, AGU, AMC, AMS

Now try to explain why any possible positive feedback loop would function linearly rather than a logarithmic diminishing return.

>droompa loompas

That's the most creative one I've seen yet,

Some politicians get cucked on stage at their own rallies.

I'm just going to leave this reading material here.
memepoliceman.com/climate-change-and-the-97-of-scientists/

still no source. really easy to copy/paste cuck. nobody believees you...and even if you were right, who gives a fuck? why do you care so much you tree hugging faggot. trees never did nothing for you...oxygen isn't real shill.

xkcd.com/1732/

Literally resorting to cartoons to convince retards.

thinking the earth is flat is a modern concept developed as a straw man argument.

I can see this fallacy is still in use.

all paid for by whose taxes? nobody cares man...if they did everything would be going in another direction. stop shouting and go to a state where weed is legal.

Nobody disagrees with climate change. The only sure fire way to make it go away is to kill everyone. Some people aren't for that

oh no big math words! so BTFO!!! How will i ever recover?!?! Would you like to know about the positive cyrosphere feedback? Or how about clouds? What above feedbacks induced by higher water vapor concentration?? you tell me. you know the big words

>Consensus
>Science
Pick one.

still not convinced...but at least you took a second to do what the other retards can't seem to do. kudos. now excuse me while i empty my propane tank into the "atmosphere".

People who don't believe in climate change apparently want to have their countries overrun by climate refuges.

Cognitive dissonance much Sup Forums?

Google it you stupid fuck even if i did lay it all out for you you'd still find some dipshit reason about globalists or jews or whatever else you faggots jerk off to on this shitty board. i'm just maintaining the status quo of Sup Forums. Post a funny anime image and say something about "follow the money" or "he's a cuck" to prove me wrong. But jesus don't ever look up anything for yourself that would be retarded

you do sound btfo bro. nobody cares about the earth more than you, though...so there's that.

It should be obvious without research but that's the purpose of making institutionalized education compulsory, cognitive dissonance becomes normal by calling it "knowledge".

Dialectics is the red pill.

Wtf. What else do you need? Why are you so adamant about not believe climate change?

totally agree. you know cuz you're a badass scientist...OR you know cuz you read it in some tree hugger magazine that you swallow whole wthout question. you don't even understand the science bro...you just act like you do because it makes you feel like you're a part of some earth-saving fagclub. nobody cares.

i totally believe in climate change...that's easy. i absolutely do not believe that we are the cause.

You didn't answer the question. I asked it in a simple way.

Here's some to add to things not being considered: ocean distribution over millions of years? Reflected sunlight off of land and ice? Volcanic activity?

I could argue that since we're building big spots of light grey city and pavement, it's reflecting more light/energy than a green forest would, thereby offsetting our carbon footprint. (which isn't even proven to have meaningful effect)

OMG, its the current year!

OK. now sell me on carbon taxes when 97% of scientists amped up the alarmism and claimed it's already too late to reverse any of it if we all went solar and powered the land on memes tomorrow. I vote we burn everything to amp up every avenue of research to make geo engineering happen in our life time

>nobody cares
>posting a /pol thread about climate change

the science is so basic and easy to understand. CO2 traps heat. More Co2 traps more heat. Our co2 has been rising as we burn more fossil fuels. Earths temperature in the last 60 years has been rising at a faster rate than we have seen in the last 650,000 years. I wonder what it could be??

Because it has in the past...

CO2 AND TEMPERATURE
In the snowball earth whilst all other factors remained constant or were accounted for CO2 concentration increased causing the warming of the earth and eventual melting of the snowball earth

researchgate.net/publication/222409250_Models_on_Snowball_Earth_and_Cambrian_explosion_A_synopsis
Deglaciation periods preceded by orbital forcing would not have been possible in their scope if it were because of orbital forcing alone, the greenhouse effect due to CO2 and other greenhouse gases must have taken place to cause this

researchgate.net/publication/222818998_CO2-forced_climate_thresholds_during_the_Phanerozoic
atmos.washington.edu/2009Q1/111/Readings/Lorius1990_ice-core.pdf

He is really upset about it being 2017.

Nah, it really hasn't.

why do you care so much familam? i sleep really good not believing the federally funded fags spouting off bullshit they made up to get more federal funds. you are a slave and don't even know it. for every one of you smart fucks there are three of us. good luck.

Besides the other post your clearly confused on this point, classic example of 'skeptics' throwing as much shit at the wall and hoping it sticks. The runaway effect must necessarily exist as the relationship between CO2 and temperature is logarithmic however accelerating emissions overcomes this giving us rapidly increasing temperatures

Why not?

The ocean distribution? like ocean currents? Those rarely change, if at all. It would take some sort of major continental drift to drastically alter their course. They simply redistribute heat in the ocean.

The land absorbs much more shortwave radiation (sunlight) than ice due to albedo. Therefore, as we melt ice, especially in the poles, more shortwave is absorbed into the ocean, which has a lower albedo than the ice. This is occuring in the north pole as we speak. The north pole had record low sea ice this year, and at the same time their temperatures have been as high as 30 degrees above normal this time of year. Less ice means more heat is staying at the surface and not being reflected back into the atmosphere.

Volcanic activity only has an effect lasting about 3 years. When a volcano goes off, particles released into the tropopshere act to cool the atmosphere, as they reflect sunlight back into space. However Particles lauched into the stratosphere act to trap heat below it, creating a warming effect. Eventually these particles fall back to earth and have no effect on temperatures any longer.

City absorb heat. Known as the urban heat island effect. Again, pavement has low albedo and absorbs more sunlight. These effects are only local to the cities however, and would not contribute to GLOBAL warming.

Case two of skeptics throwing shit at the wall. The primary driver of temperature is the sun so in order to examine the relationship of temperature and CO2 the changing output of the sun must be controlled for as is done in pic related

Post a graph with a statistically relevant timeline and I might be inclined to consider your argument. Showing shit with a hundred or thousand years doesn't mean shit.

Do you sell solar panels subsidized by my tax dollars?

You fucking leech.

> they weren't in the thread years ago where we faked the global warming dossier

Pic related solar output change

see for full history

97% of priests believe god is real.

How can you possibly disagree with that?

Checkmate atheists

please explain to me how federal funding works. How do grants work? I guarantee you, in fact i promise you, it is not what you think it is. See, you think its just taxpayer money being thrown at these scientists and they are pocketing it and buying cars and shit with it. You ignore the fact that there is a competitive application process, and most of the scientists have to submit a very strict budget along with their applicaiton. Universities are often given this money instead of of the actual researchers, and it is their job to monitor the disbursement. on top of that, the government oversees where all this money is going as well. so no, they are not wasting your money

You're thinking too small. Going back millions of years is important when talking about climate change. Pangea meant that the ocean was one huge mass of water.

For the same reason that one big hunk of ice melts slower in the sun than five smaller hunks of ice. There used to be one massive ocean, and then small sections of water and sea as the continents drifted apart.

So no one's going to address this eh. Reminder you're already fucked by their projections even if oil ceases to exist tomorrow. Our only hope is getting to produce a gargantuan amount of power to turn skynet on and pray it's benevolent.

All priests believe god is real though, its a necessary condition for being a priest. The same is not true of climate scientists

dont waste your energy user. climage change deniers are on the level of anti-vaxers now

>97%
>meme
Maybe people might believe you if you claimed 90 or 76 or 83. But no it's always 97%. That's how we know CC due to mankind is bullshit.

The strongest argument leftists have is "What's more likely, that scientists with no interests are lying, or that the big meanie oil companies are lying?"

It sounds logical, until you discover that Rockefeller and Rothschild own 99% of "alternative energy" companies & are bankrolling all the efforts to spread climate change "awareness"

Rockefeller and Rothschild are richer than all the oil companies put together.

fair question. i'll give a link to save on typing and give you something better than i could create on my own: listland.com/top-10-reasons-humans-are-not-causing-global-warming/

i don't think the science is settled...and you do. and i'm ok with that.

You sure?

i love these shitty graphs you idiots put out. No temperature on the y axis. Go back trillions of fucking years. Zoom out as far as possible so you cant see the sharp increase in temperatures in the last 60 years that everyone is talking about. So smart

copypasta from above link:
"In the 10 years to 2009 the US Federal Government allocated $25bn to research on climate change. In 2013 the EU announced that at least 20% of its budget for 2014-20 would be spent on climate issues. Climate science has become politicized which has had the unfortunate effect of shutting down debate on the issue. Scientists who want research money and the respect of their peers must agree with global warming or loose their grant funding."

>Be climate scientist
>Job is only to care about the climate
>If there's no crisis you're out of a job and lose funding
>97% of them agree that there is a problem

Hmmm... really makes you think

>This
Anyone with half a brain knows this is nothing but a money/power grab.

temperature doesnt matter on that graph, change in temperature does, which it does have a scale.

Sounds like you don't know how to read graphs.