Tfw to smart to date black girls

>tfw to smart to date black girls

If they're culturally white,
they're alright

>culturally white
lmao white "culture"

The face when too smart to realize the difference between to and too.

This is now a smarts thread.

yes how can they even compete with KANGZ culture?

best meme in a while

>tfw to smart to deny UK has no white people

Gonna be honest, i could never make one of these because i couldn't stand drawing all the squiggly lines for brain folds

especially when their hair actually does look like that

>no spice kulture

Lmao (((white))) """culture""".

Yes goy, you have no ethnic identity. You are all the same, (((white))).

Literally the only decent meme shills ever came up with.
Too bad it was only used for our own purposes.

lol

>to smart

>tfw to intelligent too not respond to newfag

newfag

>Shills ever came up with

Welcome, newfriend.

>tfw to smart too respond to accusations of cuckoldry

>tfw to intelligent to engage in human interaction

>tfw two intelligence too browse Sup Forums on a regular basis

>shills came up with
wat

>tfw too intelligent to walk

>checked
This. Being a natural introvert while mastering extrovert activities is god tier.

>race mixing

It may have been ironic from the start, but the earliest ones i remember on Sup Forums were:
>tfw to intelligent to vote for Trump

fuckin love it blackbro

>tfw to intelligent too spend money on hang gliders

beat me to it...

>le thinking man's fetish

I have an IQ of 170 so I know what I'm talking about. Basically, just like any other muscle, the brain consumes energy when it is being used. Let me make an analogy you guys can understand: you know those people who walk on a treadmill for barely 10 minutes and then eat a box of donuts and wonder why their workout isn't working? The brain is just like that. Most of you have never pushed it even close to the point where you'd be making any mental gains. If you had you would actually feel tired afterwards. This is why it is difficult to workout if you are as smart as me. I am constantly pushing my brain to the limit and am tired throughout the day because of it. In fact I have trouble even making basic decisions and concentrating because there is so much going on in my head. Although I can get into any college (for undergrad, masters and PHD) and get any job I want, I often overthink things and feel guilty or am pessimistic about situations. Its an annoying tradeoff, but one that I make to maintain my intelligence. My brain works so hard I tend to lose appetite and get headaches which doesn't allow me to even make it out of bed to the gym. This is because I am so smart. I think about everything, from science to math to philosophy to history to suicide. I am very smart.

nice rare

>tfw to black to date a smart girls

this should be combined with the feels guy inhaling felium gas

>IQ 170
>can't write coherently or use punctuation.

Ok.

>feels guy
kill yourself

The best minds are usually not concerned with petty things like perfect grammer, when they could be focusing on the great ideas within the writing.

>tfw too smart to kill myself

>TFW to intelligent for capitalism

Notice I didn't say anything about grammar, yet you thought I did.

It shows you are below average.

>tfw to smart to date girls

>tfw too smart to not notice the scalp looks like an inflamed scrotum