Trump's Security will be Elite SAS

Got some info for you lads

Trump's team has asked the UK to provide extra security for his big day and we are going to send the SAS.

Some of you may or may not know that Clinton's inauguration had an SAS attache so this is not out of the ordinary.

You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4492765/british-attempted-trump-shooter/
rt.com/uk/373611-may-trump-dossier-spy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesn't need the SAS.

Apparently he does.

Well lets hope you're right anyhow.

Didn't the SAS kill princess Diana. Anyway delta force is probably better trained since they see so. I have action.

Just saying, billions of dollars of US military spending so they're sure as shit going to use what they have at their disposal.

Source?

Also I like how terrified he is of getting popped. Maybe he shouldn't have run for President.

>Didn't the SAS kill princess Diana

No they didnt.

Delta force are not trained in the same way the SAS are and who do you think trained your Delta force?

(checked)
>I like how terrified he is of getting popped
His campaign intentionally agitated a lot of demographics. And DC isn't the whitest area.

The SAS were not the first sf unit and they were more of an inspiration in the use of selection for sf units of iirc. But yeah I think delta and SAS train pretty similarly.

I was about to say bullshit but all your sources made it impossible.

Bitch deserved it for fucking an Arab.

SASR willing to lend a hand

Does SAS still train our special forces?

It's probably not a bad idea to have outsiders keeping watch. Who knows what the deep state is planning.

Not a good idea.
The last person that tried to take Trump's life was an autist from Britain.

time.com/4492765/british-attempted-trump-shooter/

>who do you think trained your Delta force?
Chuck Norris

>Source?

I'm your source.

Use your imagination. :)

Its really no big deal when you think about it, the UK and US work very closely on such matters and all our intelligence is shared.

And thus, the "MY COUNTRY'S OPERATORS OPERATE ON A WHOLE 'NOTHER LEVEL THAN YOUR COUNTRY'S FAGGOTS" thread begins

Still the mother of the future King.

>SAS in Syria

Notice anything?

Do you know how many people want him dead, you little faggot? He's got a good reason tto take precautions, and there's nothing wrong with being scared to die.

I notice it.

No, I mean that a lot of people want Trump dead, people with the ability to get it done. It is probably a good idea to have a more disinterested or objective security force for the outside keeping watch as well.

Who knows whom can be trusted.

I may sound paranoid, but no one saw it coming with JFK either.

That literally could've been any British woman with a pulse. All they have to do is lay on their back, think of England, wait until some ugly inbred prince blows his load, and voila the media fawns over you.

She wasn't even actually pretty, just British pretty.

Not to mention your next monarch was cucked by her.

>for the outside
*from the outside

They look like they have literally just got back from a mission in that photo.

soon

The native interpretor is wearing stupid goggles?

Here is Picture of the team sent to watch over trump

They guy on the left is 'The One'

no that guy is retarded. They do obviously train together sometimes though

Using all American gear

>Obama "hides" behind bullet proof glass during his presidency
>This is the state of racism in America
You're an idiot, and one without enough life experience to have a valid opinion

yeah but hes being a cuck about it.

if you're going to run a campaign about being politically incorrect and being an outsider and beloved by the common man, don't puss out when you win.

take reagan for example, he did not give a fuck even after he got shot right in the fucking chest.

trump is a pussy.

None of them have slings on their rifles.
What did they mean by this?

Damn that's a cool place to keep your sidearm.

Sounds good.
Cheers, Brit bros.

>Is this bait user-kun?

Britbongs you and the Franch are our strongest allies in Eurofagland. Bless you. God speed.

I guess you are referring to the two guys on the left??

They never did

When you also become fully Islamic,we can be greater friends again

They are all white? The one dude has a good amount of blood on him?

bullshit and i,l tell you why

trump asked may about that fuckin snake of an agent in mi6 that "leaked" that memo and may replied "he hasn't worked with us in years"

not only thats a bullshit answer but its a clear sign the brits will try to fuck him over any way they can so the last thing hes gonna do is ask an sas team to protect him.

also heres source unlike your lyin ass

rt.com/uk/373611-may-trump-dossier-spy/

Thanks for the support, dad.

All Western Tier 1 special forces units are about the same when it comes to the training and capabilities of the units themselves. The primary difference in their effectiveness in battle is logistical support which the US wins every time.

For example Australian SASR were able to fuck shit up in Afghanistan but relied completely on US logistical and combat support. If they were deployed and supported soley by ADF resources they would not be able to be utilized as effectively.

THANK YOU BASED DARERS

why is our logistics not so good?

>the crown is sending a unit of undercover assassins to kill my president

FUCK OFF REDCOATS

They better not be up to any bullshit.
We need reliable friends.

Because our military is tiny compared to the US, far less personnel, vehicles and equipment etc. Not as technologically advanced either.

It's probably because he is a bit concerned about American organisations.

probably has to do with your budget

DC citizens literally live under the boot. Not likely to be a local.

Why is it unlikely to believe?

Excellent training opportunity for the UK (canada, aus, and NZL SF probably coming too). Their SF is almost always tangled up in our wars and are bros.

I had personal experience with the UK SBS+SAS and AUS SAS in Afghanistan.

Shit, I done stepped into 1776.

THIS is why----Also..

I cringe every time i see Americans like them brown nosin British

don is germany/scotish, anglos will stop at nothing to rid of him.

>SASR
special air services regiment

everything australian is a regiment

Kek fuck off Brit you're retarded. CAG aka The Unit aka Delta Force was modeled off the SAS. They were the pioneers.. read Charlie Beckwith's memoirs.

CAG and SAS have an infinite supply of cash for equipment acquisition and training. Both have been active consistently since GWOT took off and really, since their inception.

They often times work together in task force units.

Don't pretend like Brit Bong land is miles ahead. CAG is the best of the best. Period. Don't doubt that even some of your SAS and SBS chums are serving in our unit and vice versa.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit, thanks I needed a laugh. Who trains you guys? lulz

the UK SAS is superior to delta force you fuckin septic cunt, no ones denying this except you, you delusional fuckwit

He now, don't get SASy

What exactly is your source for this? I thought Aus cunts were renowned for their banter. You suck.

Well, Delta and DevGru (SEAL Team 6, the Navy's version of Delta), ie. our SAS-like groups which are arguably better, are busy doing other shit.

Rest assured Delta will be their in an "advisory role"

what is that reason for that?

i aint banter'n matey, im just tryna learn you a thing or two

Only the best president get put down

colonialism

B-b-but I was told Israel was our greatest ally?

kek when I was overseas SAS almost got btfo out of the sky for landing their helicopter in restricted air space and refusing to respond to the control tower.

They took "quiet professional" to a whole new level.

Does 444 mean anything to you? If it does we may have worked together.

This is Kiwi SAS and that's from a mission in Kabul.

if a helicopter is exploded while landing, is that taking out an air unit or a ground unit, because surely the unit would be grounded after that

>virtually 100% white
>have knowledge and ability others don't
>have access to guns
>could take over the deep state any time they want
>still let their countries fall to mass immigration and jewish degeneracy

why are special forces such cucks?

The IRA?

They're sending their best.

this is true, also the new zealand sas badge colour pallet looks pretty dope

>Hurr durr the SAS is better than Delta Force or DEVGRU

They're equivalent forces that often work together you braindead mongs. Besides, how would you objectively compare elite units that intentionally obfuscate so much of their activity?

Anyways, I'm glad Trump will have additional help. The CIA seems to dislike him and, for all you LARPers that want to pretend you know anything about special operations, you should read up on the CIA Special Activities Division and the guys that they recruit. All former elite operatives and very capable.

Great plan.

Ain't nothing wrong with that. It's good that your country is showing good will to ours in providing some of its finest to assist.

US SF surpassed the Brits long ago as they can't compete with their resources or experience anymore.

There I said it.

>esides, how would you objectively compare elite units that intentionally obfuscate so much of their activity?
BECAUSE MINE'S THE FUCKING BEST

>im just tryna learn you a thing or two
Them's fighting words.

Nice! Best of the best is we want!

Have you read this user, its a great read about a band of SAS soilders undercover in Iraq who were tasked to go and destroy Sadam's SCUD missle launchers.
Bloddy good read and all based on a true story read it if you havent its well good!

Fact of the matter is that Special Forces have existed for as long as their has been warfare. They've gone by different names and objectives but have always existed. The SAS of the 30's is vastly different from the current SAS, heck the operating procedures of the SASR during the start of the Afghan war were vastly different from their op's in their last rotations.

Their were literally hundreds of different Special operations groups during ww2 that were conducting very similar operations to the SAS, the SAS were largely based of the LRDG anyway. Check out Z special for or the hundreds of covert coast watching operations that were the foundation of modern long range naval reconnaissance. I'm biased as an Aussie but there are so many good books out there about small units operating behind Jap lines conducting op's that are identical to current ops conducted by the CIA and other intel agencies. I could go on forever.

cant compete with the resources, sure, but in experience, you underestimate how involved australian and uk specops are in the middle east, sas and sasr have more field hours in the middle east then the us specops most assuredly

They're bringing tea.

No, they don't.

Good idea. The SAS are world reknown to be if not the best, the one of the top 3 that's for sure. What is wrong with more eyes for Trump? The good thing about SAS is they are neutral to American government. An unbiased set of eyes should you say.

Aside from all the dickwaving everyone knows USA and UK have the best special operation forces in the world.

>dick waving intensifies

>this

As for whose better out of the poms and the yanks?

Well the DEA used the Aussie commando regiment for their own force protection when conducting raids again drug manufacturing facilities in Helmand and the Yank's gave our SASR unlimited use of their choppers for our own ops. They'd never done that before with anyone, there were even Yank units that didn't get that.
It's about who achieves the best results, not who kills the most or has the meanest guns and equipment. Who has been the most successful as conducting ops?

It's New Zealand SAS in Kabul after clearing out that hotel you dipshit

Yes, that's not the SAS.

>SF thread

obligatory post