What's the official Sup Forums verdict on Eminem?

What's the official Sup Forums verdict on Eminem?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gY-67ba1VH0
youtube.com/watch?v=kCX8qS70hII
poly-graph.co/vocabulary.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3u3JSEqNtlg&list=RDEMWhpViQcco7tNqx879v30ag
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvqYabGI6HQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>only rapper that isn't godawful
>he's white
Gee, really makes me think

RAP IS NOT A LEGITIMATE FORM OF ART

Old stuff was good, new albums are kind of repetitive garbage to please the normies.

he was better when he was a druggie desu

define art

Why did he have to diss Trump?

>shitty tastes
what did he mean by this?

"appropriated" the shit out of black's culture by doing it better than they ever have. God bless him

Another wanna be nigger

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gY-67ba1VH0
Trump approves

can't stand any rap, but I find it funny that he's better at it than most nogs.

I know it when I see it, you damn dirty leaf

Not rap

This, women's perhaps blood on white paper can be "art"

done

Nah, m8. You just have a very limited musical palate. In other words, you suck ass.

I never liked him please make him go away

I like his music and have all his albums but I don't care for him as a person, I'll only tolerate his whining in rap and even then sometimes it gets tiresome.

Also, he's not funny and the "skits" in between songs on his albums are embarrassing.

Pity he never did serious time in an American prison. Skinny white blond boi like him..see how much he enjoyed trying to act black after that.

I fucking hate the cunt and always did do..fucking embarrassment to white "men" and helps explain a hell of a lot about how society got cucked

he's garbage. all he does is bitch

Your Australian obviously your a wigger..what a shocker

Eminem is the greatest fucking artist that ever lived. Name one artist who rhymes MORE SYLLABLES, has a greater DIVERSITY OF SUBJECT MATTER, and has a more EXPANSIVE VOCABULARY.

Hell, even BOB DYLAN WON THE FUCKING NOBEL PRIZE.

Eminem is G.O.A.T.

FUCK RAP. FUCK THAT DEGENERATE PILE OF COMPLETE AND UTTER DOGSHIT, but Eminem is the goat. And by GOAT, I don't mean the type of animal that ISIS prefers to fuck.

>who is killer mike

Dumb Wigger.

Ireland is irrelevant.

Eminem is a literal cuckold

Marshal Mathers & Slim Shady LP were great.

Everything after is a hot steaming pile of garbage including 8 Mile. Likely because the Jews sunk their claws into him and gained complete control over him.

top kek
it that beetlejuice

>Sup Forums has shitty taste in music
Colour me surprised.

Just listen to Brain Damage and tell me this isn't /R9k/ af. If he was born in our generation he would've been fapping to traps instead desu
youtube.com/watch?v=kCX8qS70hII

Eminem..did he ever say the N word? I know it was his biggest wet dream to be fully accepted as a real G..the pathetic pandering little white bitch he is.

He was pushed by Jews to expand the rap market to white boys who were still in white 90s rock mode/early 2000s college rock mode, then shut down when this this was achieved and the only popular music since has been hiphop or coalburning whore music played at clubs. This has helped pave way to the "blacks are cool" mindset that festers through teens and helps to prepare an open and docile mindset for college indoctrination.

All pop culture is now centred around the idea that blacks are cool and little niglets need to be gangsters.

He was a good goy, probably the best.

>Be me

Back to plebbit faggot

>If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage

Top kek, is this satire?

>vocabulary

poly-graph.co/vocabulary.html

wtf

just to keep his image that he equally hates everyone

In this hemisphere we have cold, it is a novel concept to all but a few of you hard cunts but it can KILL

You all have wiggers too? I thought we were the only ones. I always want to slap them in the back of the head and say "talk white, talk white motherfucker" sometimes I actually do this to them

cuck

Hes old and washed up now but he single handedly fucked the music industry up the ass.

In a time dominated by Brittany Spears and N'sync, suddenly a white guy appeared publicly calling them dumb sluts and faggots.

reminds me of the most degenerate people living in and around detroit who live on welfare and live in run down trailers with no money with daddys going in and out of jail

back to plebbit

Everywhere western nation that gets media from the US has wiggers to some degree, just fewer than the US.

thats in germany you fuck nugget

Send my love to iggy the personification of the Australian wigger.

I don't give a fuck about Ireland being "relevant" by your wigger land standards. Not surprising your all wiggers though considering your convict heritage, only natural you would gravitate to the thug life.

True..every country does to some extent but only Australia has wiggerness as the national identity.
I think it's even state promoted.

There is no better or more redpilled band than Ween.

Prove me wrong.

>germany
>not the northen hemisphere

Oh shit......I feel like I should apologize on behalf of my country for inadvertently inventing the wigger. You have to admit that we've invented some pretty good shit, the car, the airplane so you had to figure that out inventive nature would come up with some really bad shit too hence the Frankenwigger.

Iggy is a nasty whore. Needs to be hung

eminem never acted black.

he just adapted to the nigger world, while maintaining his identity.

there is a difference.

White nigger during jungle music.

Who the fuck is Iggy? And Stop saying "your", you ill-educated potato nigger.

And convicts or not we built up a proud and functional nation, which is less than can be said for your pedophile-filled, debt-ridden, potato raping, diarrhoea stain of the monarchy you call a country.

Just a reminder that even the home of the wigger couldn't produce a white cunt like Iggy Azalea..no, only a wigger whore of that magnitude could be produced by Australia..

It's not a coincidence or a fluke.

All good, mate. I like the US. And we don't have a great deal of wiggers here despite the ranting of that drunken potato nigger in this thread.

..yo, yo, yo, you dumb deluded beatch

Cloned a long time ago.

god

Come on over and live in Detroit

You wouldn't last a week

Eternal Rap God. That being said, it's still rap

If I wanted to visit a toilet I'd go to India..less wiggers.

#
Yes you do m8..your either lying or in denial. You would gladly export the aboriginals in exchange for hood rats. Hell you would gladly export white people in exchange for hood rats.
Admit it cunt

>what is iambic pentameter

No way. Abos at least can be contained to their shitholes, placated with booze and and aren't as vocal, entitled or dangerous as american niggers.

If I had it my way we'd have neither but the abo is the easier burden to bare.

The only rapper I will listen to

For a moment I thought you were a proxyfag, but your complete lack of understanding of what I'm referring to proves that you are, indeed, just another drunken mick being irrelevant in the wee hours of the morning.

Scream some more at the abyss, and wrench the cataclysms from the mouth of madness.

Immortal Technique should probably be Sup Forumss guy

What was the last rap album you bought?

PEDO
E
D
O

He likes 'pizza'

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy like 6 years ago.

in spirit yes
but he calls having a job the modern day form of slavery

youtube.com/watch?v=3u3JSEqNtlg&list=RDEMWhpViQcco7tNqx879v30ag

Detroit is a dump..former car producer and now just a crumbling shell..why the fuck would I want to visit there????
If your stating Detroit is a hard city and therefore produced a hard white rapper..I call bullshit..Eminem is a skinny bitch who sucked dr Dre's dick to get acceptance in the rap community...what's that got to do with being a tuff guy???

what

>90k
>can't crop right

will normies ever learn?

>I'm from where they lost the true meaning of the Qur'an
'cause heroin is not compatible with Islam
And niggas know that, but grow that poppy seed anyway
'cause that food drop parachute does not come everyday

So you just download your ghetto garbage for free now?

Actually, Dre thought Eminem was a nigger at first.

No. Just grown out of rap.

If you would've said not s legitimate form of music I would've been on board, but almost anything can be called art.

Well there's a compliment if ever I heard one.
Funny how your too dumb to see it..
But you stated that, little nugget of trivia, because in your wigger head..that's cool.
You'll deny it of course..but you think it's cool that an actual negro though that Eminem was black too..such acceptance into the black community is such a thrill!!!! What a hero to white men eminem truly is..he was this close to being almost black!!!!

I like his music

Yet still a fan of Eminem huh...lol

Are you on some sort of drugs?

Am I missing something or is he just a huge asshole? I'd give him a chance but he seems so angry and comes of as such a prick.

>detroit

I see your a fan of Eminem..sorry I hurt your feels

Nostalgia.

Kang

I don't care about rap, I'm just wondering what your mental defect is.

Potato is right Eminem is a dumb wigger and why do you always tell people to come to Detroit. You've done it before. Detroit is a shit hole. No one wants to go there. You all act like Detroit is some hard core place and whites should be scared to go. The only reason Irish wouldn't survive Detroit is because he's not on welfare like your disgraceful monkey asses. I got a gun and know how to shoot a lot better then you sideways gun holding faggots.

You sound upset m8

Just another wigger

overrated faggot who has no idea what's going on in the world. His old stuff is cool. Should stop releasing music now tho.

greatest rap artist of all time. Not saying much, the Genre is shit.

old enimem was cool edgy and creative now he looks like a methhead whos run out of ideas

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvqYabGI6HQ

Brendan Fraser of the rap game

>why do you always tell people to come to Detroit.

because it's only when one experiences the effects that niggers have on civilization that one awakens into the realm of reality.

This is also known as the redpill.

A huge amount of our convicts came from Ireland you ignorant potatonigger. Its ironic because their descendents inherited a vastly superior country.