What wars are we going to start in 2017?

Sailor here

I will be on a certain ship heading out to the waterways of the world in the near future. This interests me, because we are about to have, for the first time in several decades, a president who is not beholden to the globalist elites. How are we going to treat Syria, Russia, or Iran? This very much affects me for the next year of my life at least. If World War III commences, I'll be at the forefront of it on behalf of the God-Emperor, all the while missing out on what I'm sure to be the most insane lolz we've created yet.

What happenings do my fellow Sup Forumsacks envision happening in the next year?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_P-8_Poseidon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This new century belongs to Asia

that's where all the important happenings will be from now on

newfag

South China Sea happenings maybe? I'm not supposed to be going to that part of the world, but if the Chinks will it we will oblige.

You will probably heading for China's south sea.

could also go to the Persian gulf, Iran has been acting up lately

I will most definitely be going there no matter what. Pray for me senpai.

The Holy Burger Civil War is upon us...

Ask Trump.

He makes light of nuclear war. So do the rest of the idiots who would relish at the thought of their loved ones being vaporized.

You got it man

It may spill down over to you Jorge.

Thinking of maybe joining the navy in a few years. How are nuclear subs?

Civil war! Battlefield Europe,

Are you trying to be a nuke? If so prepare to hate your life, and have no life, for six years. Subs are pretty chill compared to being on ships though, just you and other men and you only go out for a few months at a time from what I know. Very fucking cramped, obviously.

Will based Royal Navy join me in removing kebab?

If the Gods will it, we may see a war with China.

This will only happen if we make a sacrifice to the Gods and the God Emperor

Do you want to die?

I'm talking to a recruiter right now about going into BUD/S.

There's nothing I want more in life than to fight and go into combat. I don't necessarily want to die (I'm kind of ambivalent to it) but I do want to go to Valhalla. I want a fucking war so bad. It will be so exciting.

better do gret on your asvab and have a spotless record or you'll never see the subsea

Really? That bad? haha. Both of my cousins were on boomers. They also both got DUI's. One is now retired COB, the other one called it quits after 8 years.

What would either side have to gain from a war between China and the U.S.? It would be a massive clusterfuck, and neither side could ever really "win." We'll never see a conventional war between super powers, it's going to be economic and proxy wars from here on out.

>China provokes US
>US defends self
>War ensues
>US easily beats Chinese military due to better generals under Trump admin. and lenient rules of engagement
>China becomes US territory
>???
>profit?

But yeah, the chances of this happening are almost zero. I just don't want to join and then never actually be put into combat.

Iran and nk

If you wash out they're sending your ass to the fleet. You're better off going 18X or Option 40 in the Army. That way you'll at least be a paratrooper if you wash out.

it's a new navy buddy.

Given that the US picks sides in your violent political system, yes.

It would be cool if we pulled into Singapore. Would you wanna hang if we did?

be proud imperial soldier.

I got out just last year because I figured the military would only get more cucked.
I kinda feel like a faggot now

>tfw you'll never fight for the god emperor
why live?

Go private bro. You know the god emperor's gonna be dropping cash on them mercs to supplement his legions

Sure, bu theres not much here for a gi except sloots hookers and booze

we're going to war with russia for sure

The last time you burgers were in SE Asia ye got yer ass handed to you by a bunch of junglefags

Well I've never fucked an Asian so there's that!

>being a merc.
vs
>being a glorious soldier fighting for family and country

maybe if I'm lucky when WWIII comes around they'll need soldiers so badly they'll call on ready reserves

nigga please what was the k.d again?

My whole command had forced tranny training a month ago. Thank god Trump won, because I feel (((they))) we're about to go full retard on us.

True servants of the God-Emperor serve, no matter if they wear camo or black.

Its a pussy buffet if youre white

I want to be on this aircraft in the Navy. How do I do it and not flunk out or miss the ASVAB score and get turned into some fucking aircraft carrier deck swabber?

I want to do whatever it is that the enlisted personnel (if there are any onboard) do - which is what exactly?

>24 years of age
>spotless record
>CAP cadet
>used to fly airplanes at 16

so what do I do?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_P-8_Poseidon

For those who want to read about the Poseidon

Exactly my point; wars are not won simply by kd or no of nukes; political will matters too. as long as burgerland led by puppet and cuckpublicans no one takes u srsly

Yes, we will.

well doubtless the north china sea will escalate to blockades of commercial craft
perhaps in the form of chinese backed piracy

the turks and russians may/may not have a go at each other in the med

fug. what branch?

Are you trying to pilot it? If so that's the officer rout. Otherwise, you'd want to enlist as an Air Crewman. The training is somewhat difficult, on account of all the washouts I've met in the fleet.

Navy

Fuggg, I want to be air crewman. But it sounds very tough?

Just be in good shape, comfortable in the water, and don't be a fucktard in class. It's not superhuman shit like SEAL or something.

Rolling for Mexican civil war.

What's your rating?

South Africa - Lesotho
It's about time.

We really need to liberate Germany from its delusion. Anyway we can engineer that?

Lesotho why in the hell is that place allowed to even exist

How long do you think NK will keep up? I think a scuffle might be in place in the next decade desu

Kek said we would become the jew this year so lets consider that when looking at any future conflict around or in syria.

NK would be the proxy for china
and south korea would be proxy for us ?

>Risking your life for the (((Freedom))) jew.

Enjoy your PTSD if you survive.

chewy NOOO

Something in south America; the problems Venezuela & Mexico are vomiting onto the rest of the continent cant continue.

>ready reserves

Is that like the Supplementary Reserve List where some loser at NDHQ """""tries""""" to contact you every so often to see if you are still alive and willing to fight again??

>What happenings do my fellow Sup Forumsacks envision happening in the next year?

You'll kick some chink and russkie ass hopefully and then cerebrate with poontang.

>Ireland will have another potato famine

Did they dieded? The guys in the car.

I was masted into undes :)

not that simple. china is a force to be reckoned with.

>implying you cannot simply distract the blind chinks with cats and dogs
Distract the chinks and sneak around their range of vision, they're half blind as is. Flash a few dogs and cats in their peripherals and you can invade anytime you want

sounds like it.
no. one's ever contacted me though and it's almost been a year

so I'm assuming the cunts forgot about me or I somehow managed to avoid getting put on their system

>why do faggots never know what they're talking about?
The Nixon Strategy

You what, mate?

Merchyfag checking in.

Forgot pic

Unemployed here. wHats your job and whats it like having it and can i have a job similar to it and will they give me a place to stay and bacon to eat until i can pay them back and then eventually become CEO and then get bitches on my lap all day because im rich as fuck

>I babysit an engine the size of a small apartment building and doodle on MS paint.
>yes you can, in the US look up SIU to sail as unlicensed crew, or a marine academy to sail as officer
>unlimited free bacon
>pays ok but doubt you make CEO.

My friend, the "globalist elites" are the instigators of warfare, and have been, since Kissinger published his papers on political theory. Notice, that these "rogue nations" are the ones most ostracized from the "globalist elite" of "liberal democracy".

It cannot be overstated. We are the Beast of Revelations. We are Rome. We are all The Beast, but the United States of America, and its international monetary and corporate entities, spanning the "liberal", "democratic", "free" world, this is the head of The Beast.

If the election of Donald Trump truly was the blow to the globalist, political status quo of the last half century, then this is will mean the biggest disruption to warfare and turmoil since the Pax Romana.

We're going to have full blown WW3 followed by some skirmishes in the Australian outback over an oil well and a small cracking plant.

Actually it is that simple, in any conventional war the coalition will come out on top.

In what universe...

This one.. do you even understand capabilities or are you still in the mindset that more people =better

This isn't a video game. What strategy do you think China has been pursuing with us for the past 20+ years? I mean, "provocation" what on earth are you even talking about? This is ridiculous.

Why the hard on for the P8?

Isn't this painting hanging in Rotterdam? I thought I have seen it before.