Why does pol trust an ex KGB communist agent over their own CIA?

Why does pol trust an ex KGB communist agent over their own CIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the head of the CIA is an Obama leftist goon.

Bc Ww3 will be libcucks and China vs Patriots and Russians.

BECAUSES DEY IS NEOCONS GUYSSSS

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Oh, I don't know, because the CIA has always been a wholesome american agency, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

Fucking redditors.

Russia is pro white
Cia is anti white

POL is made of mostly of soviet shrills and dysfunctional kids with a sprinkle of adults,, this coming from a long time Trump man who has met the man 3 time during the late 80s and 90s,

The CIA exists to build pipelines, smuggle drugs, carry out coups and assassinations.

I dont trust either. KGB or CIA

BECAUSE FACTS U DUMB NIGGER

because this board is populated by toadies.

America + Russia = The Greatest.

Under the direction of based Putin, we'll be the strongest we've ever been.

>Aware I'm apostin in a bait thread
Because, user, the head of the CIA is a political appointee who will do whatever his boss tells him. If his boss tells him to find evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction I'm Iraq to justify an invasion, the CIA by Dog finds evidence of WMDs.

If his boss tells him to "find" evidence of "Russian hackers," he finds "Russian hackers."

And when that doesn't work as expected, and his boss goes full fucking retard because his vision of a one world government formed after a brutal world war is in shambles and orders him to "find" evidence that his successor is "compromised"... well, you get the idea.

The CIA lost all credibility some time under Bush, and hasn't gotten it back.

Russia hates America less than the trannies in the CIA.

If he's a communist, why doesn't he lead the communist party? They would've won if he hadn't run against them in the last election.

I distrust them both equally.

>Sup Forums is one person
>you should trust anyone
being this new

mkultra
not going to trust an organization that does that shit to its own citizens

See what I mean: a true toadie:

Because somehow our intelligence agencies manage to be even more scummy and communist than the KGB

its always the same talking points in these threads

people would benfit from reading the history of Terrorist groups beyond just al qaeda in Afghanistan and Saddams attempts to accquire WMDs

>trusting an alphabet soup agency

itz be da price for freedums!

Because the KGB/FSB didn't put us in Iraq.

Naw its only because they are winning. We can use this as a means to fight against the CIA and gain political favors with Russia.

>not trusting CIA is equivalent to trusting Putin
Maybe you shouldn't trust any intelligence agency?

Please don't fall for the "Russia is our ally" meme. We don't have to fight, but don't think we are best friends.

the key word is "ex"

>Praising communism.
I bet you support ISIS too faggot.

>being this jew
FIFY