Wow

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/01/100104-amazon-lost-civilization-circles/
ancient-code.com/a-previously-unknown-ancient-civilization-discovered-in-the-amazon/
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off with your cherrypicking.

>Scandinavia
>being the epitome of whiteness
>ever
topkek. Scandinavia still hasnt done anything still to this day

Nordics are niggers.

Meds and germanics created civilization.

Brazil 1000 AD

We wuz Kangz tho:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/01/100104-amazon-lost-civilization-circles/

ancient-code.com/a-previously-unknown-ancient-civilization-discovered-in-the-amazon/

Shoo, Schlomo

>waaah, stop triggering me with facts!

what have you half monkeymen done? ever?

this

brazil wuz kangz? before or after that race you claim to be got raped into the history books?

>africa
>wood age
>scandinavia
>stone age
The best africans could do in 1000AD was make a wood face

This civilization in the Amazon was unironically more developed than Nordicks at the time.

That's bronze though.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/

the Amazon is rightful Australian territory

Wouldn't that make the failures of Africa all the worse compared to the successes of the Northern Europe?

>whites made American niggers.
Can't live that down.

> grass shapes
>developed

huh....

Comparing development just by looking at select pictures of items don't say much.

Pick random spot on the globe and you can prove whatever you like by comparing them.

And building a house from stone don't make you more developed than if you build one from wood.

>1000 years of evolution later

maybe because the Scandinavians were like
>wow ive been up since 5AM tending to my farm so i can feed my family and sell extra food and supplies for profit in an attempt to elevate my status and/or purchase luxury goods for my family and i finished an hour early and have time for a quick drawing of a snake i saw and though was cool ill do that before the sun sets
and the africans
> sheeiittt we needs to make elaborate statue head of god or eles hes be takings our waters away from us illl spend my whole day doing this. oh sheeeeiiiiitttt i got no work done today its okay though ill sell my daughter as a sex slave to that costal tribe and have more kiddeis with my wives. Its sure easy living here in Africa where we are kangs and sheit
and that Sup Forums is why Africa turned out the way it was. this has been a history lesson with professor user

Scandis are Germanic you moron.

>Satellite images of the upper Amazon Basin taken since 1999 have revealed more than 200 geometric earthworks spanning a distance greater than 155 miles (250 kilometers).

>Now researchers estimate that nearly ten times as many such structures—of unknown purpose—may exist undetected under the Amazon's forest cover.

You'd NEED to have a complex society to do anything of that sort.

It's basically the same thing as Peru's Nazca lines, extending at much bigger distances and the shapes being more geometric in nature instead of representing animals, gods and such.

So yes, it's actually way more impressive than any ancient archeological find Scandinavia has to offer. That's how sad their "history" is.

>hasnt done anything still to this day

and what stake does a BR have in such an argument