WEED

Lmao

>Ecuador
>Shilling for drug cartel

Stop with the negativity

im high right now whats up

Ecuador would be a superpower by 2020 if not for the drugs

> Ecuador

It's no wonder you still have a developing economy with all that weed you're smoking.

Weed is good for people who want to fuck their brains chemistry up

Weed is for beta cucks who have no self worth or dignity. Weed is a malignant tumor in our society, along with other vices.

weed is 4 lozers

haha lmao desu Tbh

How can I find some hippies to hang around? I like some of the same music and I want to talk about far out shit.

Not a hippie by the way, but I get along with them for some reason.

Stuck phoners

Thanks to a bunch of potheads that fell for the dude weed meme, we have the world's biggest faggot in charge of our country

Thanks stoners

Fucking hippie. Gas yourself.

*rips bong*
ECKKK AGGGUGH

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

Non-stoner here. It cannot be conclusively proven that marijuana usage will not lead to one developing schizophrenia, if one has an extensive family history of it. That's the one reason I've never once toked up.

That being said, why do you hate them? Sure, it could be argued that they're "less productive" but then, in a world becoming increasingly more effected by climate change and excessive carbon emissions, could it not be argued that such a lifestyle is "somewhat acceptable"?

Also, while citations are needed, one could also argue that those who smoke marijuana are far less-likely to steal from others to feed their (lack of) addiction.

Feel free to debate me or simply call me a "hippie faggot" if you desire. I'm not fussed either way.

I hate Potheads and Drugaddicts because they destroy society. Look at the US, look at Ecuador or Colombia, if there were no drugs these countries could become great but Dude weed lmao 420

I smoked weed for about a year then started getting horrible brain fog and static/afterimages in my vision from weed and now im still stuck with it feeling disconnected from myself 2 months later

And it was tested it wasnt laced and everyone else was fine

>not addressing root cause of societal problems and going after symptoms

Fuck drug addicts, but you butthurt cunts don't offer any real, permanent solutions. A genocide won't work if the societal structure itself is producing drug addicts.

My GF smokes a shit load of weed daily. It's annoying as fuck. She doesn't do it for "fun" she does it because she hates herself and is a ticking time bomb. She's crazy. My GF before this was a pothead too. Same story. From my experiences and from what my friends with similar GFs have told me, I think girls that smoke pot are a HUGE red flag.

They use it as some sort of way to not deal with life. Sure it's fun to smoke a joint, order a pizza, and watch a movie or something once in a blue moon, but these girls who "self medicate" (they use this term it's fucking retarded) are suppressing deep emotional issues.

Cannabinoids are present in extremely high quantities in ALL breastmilk regardless of whether or not that person has ever smoked weed

Right...

>feel free to debate me
>right...
Are you a student of liberal arts?

Most of the Olympic gold medalists were stoners. Many many many many successful stoners. This thread is to increase zionist profiteering and nothing else. Maybe kill you with some nofap prostate cancer. Antismoking campaigns are also all lies to make you fat. Nicotine is a vitamin. Black lung is only for coal miners. Smokers' lungs are stolen for transplants all the time more than anybody else's

Same

Rolling one right now niggers

A man should be free to put a seed in the earth and harvest the fruits of his labor. We don't allow public drunkenness for it's pernicious effect on society, marijuana should be treated such the same way.

Hey stoners you should post your job/salary to show us non-degenerates there is no correlation with marijuana and being a loser.

If you're Gf's were losers then it means that you're the loser.

>Sure, it could be argued that they're "less productive" but then, in a world becoming increasingly more effected by climate change and excessive carbon emissions, could it not be argued that such a lifestyle is "somewhat acceptable"?

What do you mean? How the environment is ostensibly being negatively affected has absolutely nothing to do with stoners being unproductive and lazy.

>Also, while citations are needed,

Yup

>one could also argue that those who smoke marijuana are far less-likely to steal from others to feed their (lack of) addiction.

They might not be physically addicted like heroin addicts, but there is definitely a mental addiction similar to cigarette smoking (not as intense mind you, but somewhat similar)

Post yours first

>legalize it

$100k/yr

Wendy's chef

after all these years, these "comics" are still the most autistic thing i've seen on Sup Forums

Certainly feels like it when I come to the realization that it's a problem. How the fuck am I supposed to know until they start doing it around me?

Don't be angry you can handle your weed. There's nothin better than gettin high and drunk with your buds in the back yard around a big ass bonfire.

Stoners are just as annoying as vegans. All they do is talk about their fucking weed, just like vegans talk about veganism. Every once in a while you meet a dirty vegan stoner. Fuck them both.

same.
bwh

there is nothing to be afraid of

21 yr old stoner trying to stop smoking.
live with parents and quit job to focus on music(going undercover in shitty punk venues)

screencap this post

bout to hit my homemade bong wassup

t. glassblower making 120k a year w insane benefits

I used to smoke 5 times a day for years, until December. I have never had this happen or have even heard of this happening. However, I really wouldn't encourage anyone to take up smoking. It really does turn you into a lazy sack of shit. You essentially give up one thing at a time just for the feeling of being high. You might skip work or class "one time" but eventually you just get OK with doing nothing and nothing at all.

Also never fucking robotrip. DXM is the reason I quit. Worst experience of my entire shitty life.

>Also never fucking robotrip.
this x1000

Why not

LET SWEET ASH FILL YOUR LUNGS

FOR THROUGH FIRE MOLOCH'S BLESSING COMES

literally
basically

get rid of the demand for Drugs
If you do that you won't need to ban the supply
If you ban the supply and do nothing about the demand then you will be fighting a very expensive never ending war against drugs

Stoners make good music though