Is this the new white man's paradise

Is this the new white man's paradise

Now that Sheriff Joe is gone, it will be infested with illegals.

Who wouldn't want to live in IMG_3604 ?

Kansas?

Seattle once we get rid of the leftist trash

Phoenix is a shithole.

Indians evolved brown skin here and if your descendants stay in the barren wastes they too will evolve into Indians. You must return to the forest.

What's so bad about it?

It's so polluted you can actually see the bubble of smog trapped over the city. It's one giant suburb with a few tall buildings. It's full of beaners and Indians. It gets too goddamn hot in the summer.

>filled with spics
>white mans paradise

Phoenix fucking sucks.

Pretty much. It really is hell here

Is that the prison in the foreground?

No, that's called a cactus

But that's not Flagstaff op

>Desert
>White people
I don't think you understand how this works.

Phoenix itself is kinda shitty. Maricopa overall is OK, but is true.
Most of the legal beans are conservative here, even some of the illegal beans,. Native Americans tend to be keep to themselves except for when the government tries to make road deals with them. It's kind of funny to see roads going right up to the reservation and abruptly ending 20 yards after an intersection, and half-built overpasses 50 yards next to the functional road.
It's when you get outside the county that you run into the leftist minority army.

better than yuma

>dying of a gunshot is better than dying be being fed to starved rats

Been thinking about moving to Phoenix from Chicago.

I like the idea of Phoenix because you're close to a lot of cool /out/ stuff. All of those mountains/desert/hills outside of the area look really fun.

Any opinions on moving out there?

No. Nigger infestation has grown and they are quite uppity here. Featherniggers cry very loud the 2 hours a day they are slightly sober. Wetbacks will become a quadruple cancer with Arapio gone. The liberal tumor called California has completely completely infected major cities. Tweakers and their fucking meth are rampant.

Crying about the heat is retarded, there is this new invention we call AC and people on average spend a maximum of 5 minutes total over a whole day in the heat. Liberalism has won here, barring a much needed civil war to cleanse things back a 100 years.

Born and raised here, over 5 decades of observation speaking. This is far from any paradise anymore.

That's by the airport.

thats sad to hear... i wanted to visit sometime in my life.

Don't be that dumbass that thinks he can go hiking with just a bottle of water.

Underrated

Laff no I'm an /out/ guy. I've backpacked New Mexico before and a bit of Arizona

This.

I've learned to embrace the cold, I was born it, molded by it.

Also, it keeps most of the immigrants away, and as for the immigrants that do come... they tend to be higher IQ.

I see people on here from Arizona from time to time, they always try talking it up to be something other than the shithole it is, they usually do an abysmal job too. I'd hate to be born in Arizona, there's like no purpose there, and if I was born into wealth I'd just be another brat from Scottsdale or something

I live in phoenix, I can assure you the city itself is a shithole. If you want glorious whiteman land you need to head north east or west of the city (south just leads to more shitholes)

>white man paradise
>infested with spics
>100+ degrees every day and humid as fuck

Don't fall for the Arizona meme. It has cool gun laws and you can ride your dirt bike on the street. Other than than its nothing special.

You realize a majority of the people who say "Phoenix sucks, I know because I live here" do so because they dont want the city to sprawl any further?

The 9 months of sun, beautiful brown and blonde women, cheap labor, forests to the north and beaches within a 4 hour drive, inexpensive COL, tasty crops, and abundant sports...

kek

>Arizona
>humid as fuck

Good God you're a fucking moron.

stop telling people

any faggot who says this state blows never left the place (aka they grew up in yuma as another stated)

Literally where?

Every city in this state is better than Yuma.

Arizona is not a shithole, son. Sure there are some places that truly are a shithole in this state, but we have a lot of beautiful places, especially in the mountains.

Best gun laws in the country. Phoenix sucks, too hot. Tons of sprawl, ugly tract homes built during the housing boom. It literally takes close to two hours by freeway to cross the city if you include suburbs- AJ to Buckeye. Everything is so spread out. Flagstaff is nice but very liberal in the city itself. Many rural communities here and lots of mormons. Great outdoor stuff. Hunting, fishing, rock hounding. Tons of public land. Anywhere in Arizona over 4000 feet is quite nice with four seasons. Phoenix/Scottsdale has a pretty good food scene. I personally think southern Arizona is the best but don't go too far off the beaten path without being armed because of illegals. Sierra Vista is beautiful but doesn't have shit, Payson is cool. The white mountains are awesome, 7-10000 feet, streams, lakes, etc. oh and whoever says maricopa is ok must be a tweaked. Just nuke maricopa, casa grande, eloy, and Coolidge.

seconded.. I'm from Maryland, right by the ocean, moved to AZ 6 years ago. That fag doesn't know what humid is.

They can't get past the Phoenix meme and see that 95% of the state is fucking gorgeous. Sedona is heaven on Earth.

Not Nogales

>what is monsoon season

Do you even live here? I'm guessing not.

Phoenix - big fucking town with a few big buildings, not a true city like, say, Philadelphia.

Tucson - (where I live) big fucking town also but not as big as Phoenix. Everything feels to beat up and run down here compared to places like Phoenix's suburbs. The only thing good about this town is that the mountains and some beautiful desert areas surround it.

>desert
you are mistaking us for sand niggers. dont do that.

I've only been through Nogales once and it was very brief (had to make a trip to the Wal Mart there while on a camping trip at Patagonia). So I can't comment on it.

this hurts user

Fuck off we're full

>live in tucson AKA tuckson AKA cuckson
>streets littered with (((Bernie))) 2016 signs
>all cars with I'm With Her stickers
>large diabetic mestizos openly harrass whites
>city dominated by the (((Jewniversity of Arizona)))

wake_me_up.jpg

>95% of the state is fucking gorgeous.
I live here and you're a complete retard. Flagstaff and sedona are the only places in the entire state that don't look like my cats litterbox

Arizona has some of the best wilderness. The lefties that live here are pretty bad but that's true everywhere. No legal recreational pot will drive them back to Cali I hope.

I dunno user, I didn't see a huge amount of Bernie signs. Once in a while I'd see Hillary stickers. I've also seen some Trump signs and stickers here.
You got that right about U of A dominating this place. Sometimes I feel like people don't even know why they support U of A with stickers and shirts and hats, other than the fact that it's "the home team".

What's wrong with Scottsdale? I was thinking of moving there. Is there a better place to live?
t. richfag who has never actually been to Arizona

>I personally think southern Arizona is the best but don't go too far off the beaten path without being armed because of illegals.

I ride my dirt bike out in the middle of nowhere in the Coronado forest are. I ride past border patrol all the time. Illegals bolt at the mere sight of white people.

I carry a gun because Arizona why the fuck not and you can shoot in the forest. I'm about 10000X more concerned about rattlesnakes than I am about Paco.

fuck off the desert and cactus are ours

what's a better city in the USA?

My dude.

>regards, urban beta who can't appreciate the beauty of nature if it doesn't involve lush green and copious water

That's where I live. If you're going to live in arizona live in flagstaff. There's hardly any work there because it's basically a small town on steroids, but the rest of the state really sucks. Gun laws are awesome but that's about it. You can't go outside for four months out of the year and there are mexicans fucking everywhere

Scottsdale is literally paradise. It's mostly white, there are amazing hiking spots everywhere, 0 homeless people/crime...

It's the go to place for redpilled millionaires from the East.

t. Guy born in North Scottsdale

Phoenix is fantastic to be honest, I love it here. Sunny and everything is super cheap compared to other sunbelt cities.

stay the fuck down there

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was alpha to find spray painted rocks attractive

I lived in Rio Rico for about 6 months. Its actually pretty nice if you don't mind driving to Green Valley to shop. Nogales is a total spicville though but the surrounding area is much more scenic than Yuma.

I actually think the Mohave area in general is just unbearable. I'm pretty sure thats where they faked the mars rover footage at. Places that desolate are just depressing.

thats not Boise tho

If you think the humidity is that bad during monsoon season, do yourself a favor and don't live anywhere on the east coast or south east US.

oh and lrn 2 central A/C instead of using a swamp cooler during that season

>regards, urban beta who doesn't venture into the outdoors beyond 40ft off the road

Africa is cheaper.

>Nigger infestation
>inner city is only 4% black, suburbs even way less

Are you one of those OMAGOD MARYVALE IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN DETROIT drama queens?

poorfag

Some of us actually go outside our rooms every now and then. Shocking I know.

you're really not a man if you can't innawoods

>staying inside during the day

No wonder you might be Commieforina 2.0 if Nevada doesn't uncuck themselves.

How does Flagstaff compare to Scottsdale?
What are the best areas of Scottsdale I should be looking at?

>number 1 story on the news is white people drowning

Oh I go innawoods plenty. Innadesert too. I just think the desert sucks. I fucking hate the desert. Up north in the woods it's amazing but the desert *really* sucks.
Flagstaff is a better place to hang out. Scottsdale has better homes and better night clubs if you're into that kind of stuff. In other words if you're a club going neet scottsdale is perfect, but otherwise flagstaff wins

let me guess, you're posting from somewhere on either 4th Avenue, Congress, or Broadway right now.

Funny you say that, when people criticize me for going hiking in full sun in the middle of the summer (because I can fucking handle it).

the desert really does a good job of separating the men from the boys, obviously.

>(because I can fucking handle it).
oh boy what a fag

spbp

Yep!

>Crying about the heat is retarded
Living where it gets to 115°F is beyond retarded.

Lived in southern Arizona my entire life, it's a really beautiful place with really awful people. Public Schools are just 90% hispanic gang breeding grounds where it's impossible for a person with a brain to get an education. Homeless and elderly flock here in massive numbers. Mexicans live here for generations upon generations and don't learn a single word of english.

The natural beauty is amazing, weather is god-tier, and the skies are incredible, just living here makes me want to become a pilot so I can just fuck off and fly around up there all day.

It's a nice state but I wouldn't suggest anyone to live in the southern half of the state, just stay in the more wealthy northern areas, even if they're not quite as deserty.

>beaner infested
nope

Kinsey lives there.

Tbh it's better to be 115 and dry tan 98 with 80% humidity like the entire east coast

Fuck you delete this

please keep spoonfeeding me nice fantasies about Scottsdale

I've lived in Phoenix for 11 years, it's still pretty based as far as major American cities go.

The major minority is hispanics, not that many blacks here. Many hispanics that are multigeneration at least out of the hood are pretty normal people, some very based.

The city is like one massive suburb full of ugly homes with a few tall buildings. Downtown gentrified several years ago and is starting to fill with SJWs and Bernie voters.

Prescott is a better city in nearly every conceivable way but you have to work for government or healthcare to find a job there since it's mostly old people. Just like every other city in this state.

We need a wall or laws to keep Californians and more illegals out.

WHERE DO I MOVE?!??!?!

the gf will be doing a masters in denmark soon, and after going with her for a few weeks (i'm a digital nomad) i'll go to either of these and try to set up shop in hopes of her coming after her masters, BUT WHICH ONE!?

> new zealand (no visa required as eu citizen)
> canada (not toronto)
> peru or argentina (we both speak spanish)
> the us ? but where ? somewhere cheap, quiet and rural?
> southeast asia (won't tolerate it for too long there but the savings from low cost of living would be neat)

There's a hotel in Bisbee that has a pretty dope Donald Trump mural with an eagle and stars.

For some weird reason I think it would be cool to live in Summerhaven on top of Mt Lemmon too, but it's full of motherfuckers in the summer.