www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/will-mark-zuckerberg-be-our-next-president
youtu.be/NIe95tyHQs4
youtube.com/watch?v=aYCzB6JljVQ
archive.is/nyuFI
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-02/things-you-were-taught-at-school-that-are-wrong/8157294
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

When is Trump going to deport Lena Dunham?

AWOOOOOOOMENT

Yuropoors, were Norwegians always like this?

Pack it up rural and suburban retards, there's a new God-Emperor in town
vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/will-mark-zuckerberg-be-our-next-president

I think he will have the EPA scrape her nasty ass off the pavement as a part of a new toxic waste cleaning effort.

MAGA

AOTS

we're almost there bros

I love Donald John Trump! I'm happy he's the President-Elect of The United States of America! I believe he will be a great President!

Earlier today someone posted their masterpiece tapestry of 2016-2017.

Trump SPOOKY News

FRIDAY JANUARY 13, 2017 (Fri. 13)

MORNING
>WE: new commemorative coin released depicting "Lady Liberty" as an African-American woman
>entertainment announced for Jan. 19 inaugural "Make America Great Again! Welcome Celebration"
>names like: Toby Keith ("Courtesy of the Red White and Blue", "Should've Been a Cowboy")
>Jon Voight
>Jennifer Holliday (Dreamgirls, "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going")
>The Piano Guys
>Lee Greenwood ("God Bless the USA", "I.O.U.")
>RaviDrums
>3 Doors Down
>The Frontmen of Country (featuring Tim Rushlow, fmr lead singer of “Little Texas”, Larry Stewart of “Restless Heart” and Richie McDonald of “Lonestar”)
>event to close with Grucci fireworks (purchased with 95% discount?)
AFTERNOON
>Obama blocks Cuban refugees
>NOTE: Cubans generally vote Republican and voted for Trump nearly 60%
>WaPo headline: "Mike Pence goes on an ice cream run at his local Safeway"
>Pence confirms in tweet: "I can confirm that when Mrs. Pence asks me to pick up ice cream, I pick up ice cream. "
>Pence will be sworn in by Justice Clarence Thomas
>Steve Harvey meets with Trump at Trump Tower
>says they discussed urban renewal
>says he was invited by Obama and Trump transition team
>House approves Mattis waiver bill
>268-151 with 36 dissenting Dems and 1 dissenting Republican
>House votes to "move toward" repealing ACA

Reminder that Pepe is a part of Sup Forums culture and is totally acceptable.
Wolf girl posters are just autistic faggots who sperg out when called out for their faggotry.

#

Whites are 58% of the population, down from the 90% it had been from he founding of the country up to 1965. We are already a minority among children. The demographic apocalypse isn't hypothetical, it's here. Right now. If radical action isn't taken almost immediately, we will be an unavoidable path toward becoming a semi functional, 2nd world, mulatto/mestizo/african/amerindian oligarchy with at average IQ of 90. aim this circumstances, it will be impossible to raise a white son or a white daughter in much of the country without it being passive child abuse.

No, the united states would not be able to invaded by another country, we have a vast supply of nuclear weapons, a UN security council veto; and a military magnitudes beyond any force that humankind has ever seen.

No, removing sub-saharan africans would not destroy the economy- it would be a massive net benefit, and the white lives it would save would be far more valuable than hose economic benefits anyway. As for destroying 40% of our infrastructure, what the hell does that mean? Jews in Weimar germany were vastly more intelligent, wealthy, and organized than american blacks are- they didn't blow up 40% of Germany's infrastructure when they were rounded up.

That guy is an autist. Trump or whoever the repubs run against him will eat him alive

I like your optimism.

The EPA would just make it worse

We should let the thread die for a few seconds. Work out who's baking next, but wait until it goes off page 10. Just to see what happens.

What if we're trapping kek in these threads? What if we're stopping him from working meme magic on the world by constraining him within these unending threads?

We should let him out... just for a second or two... just to see what happens...

>no Coldwater Canyon

DROPPED

AWOOOVEMENT

remember when? i can't fucking believe it will be two years ago this year.

Reading Australias history with nuclear weapons. We have apparently supplied the resources for Britain and France to build their nuclear arsenals so apparently we are number 1 at nuclear proliferation.

Hahahahahahaha -- HOLY SHIT - what kind of a faggot nerd spends their friday night posting into the internet about trump!!! HAHAHAHA!, everyone in this thread is a bunch of homo virgins, except for me

I want autonomous cars just so I can stop driving my half-blind mom everywhere.

>"He want's to be Emperor"

I volunteer as tribute. Anyone who doesn't want this is also a faggot btw.

REMINDER

if this image triggers you, you need to go back to Plebbit or the fashwave threads that would be cool if they didn't shill for this fag

What are we doing while we MAGA tonight? Are we comfy tonight?

I am relistening to this and studying:
youtu.be/NIe95tyHQs4

A kike will never be president...EVER

Oh honnies, you're still making these threads? Do mommy a favor and stop would you, precious? Your little President is a narcissistic bigot.

Fuck that anti-American kike who wants to flood America with 3rd world shitskins from mexico/etc.

That's ridiculous and sacrilegious. You're obviously not a permavirgin priest.

ahahahahah!

NICE RES

We're 62.8%, you friccin moron.

Fact: A jew will never be elected president

Trump admitted Russia hacked
Treason
His arrest will take place on the 15th while Obama is at the U.N., Hillary will replace him.
This is all confirmed by high up sources including Clapper.

Say it with me.
M a d a m e
P r e s i d e n t

You're done Drumpfkins, you're done

This user was right.

aaaaaawwwwwoooooooooooooo~

Reminder that leafs are not to be trusted in general, but some of the white ones are ok and also hockey.

I legitimately think that he is the most dangerous candidate the democraps could field. What lines of attack could Trump hit him on?

No economy experience? He can point to the billions he made
No foreign policy experience? He can say he's been around the world setting up facebook and internet schemes in india and chyna

Good stuff on the deep state war on Trump here. From Tucker's show.

youtube.com/watch?v=aYCzB6JljVQ

The smart city people are all voting for Zuckerberg, who is half Trump's age and already twice as rich.

>Stop talking about the new presidential administration on Sup Forums's political board

Another great post from a leftist

You MAY have had the first non-state nuclear blast.

PFFFFFT

No fucking way.

here is the fullsize one. Its huge.
archive.is/nyuFI

>Kikebook bubble about to pop, already falling

>(((VR))) shit not only failed, but is now also doubly fucked because some kike in Seattle liked lolis took much

Oh, sweetie!

I pity those who are not woke enough to enjoy Ted

No quints for you.

AWOO

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-02/things-you-were-taught-at-school-that-are-wrong/8157294

FUCK YO LANGUAGE AND CONVENTION CRACKER

or "Trumpified"

>doo dee doo dee doo doo
>doo dee doo dee doo doo
>bwaaa bwaa bwaaaaaa
>all the clothes and I'll never come down!

LINK!!!

/our guy/

Glorious multiculturalism. Let kikes in so they can let in even more subhumans.
Dudes who fought for the allies in ww2 must be spinning in their graves

Africans have remained the same proportion of the population since the 60s, it's the Mexicans that are blowing out the demographic. From less than 10% to over 30% now. The fact they are considered white probably hides just how many there are now, but that is where the change is happening.

Get the wall up and kick out the illegals. This can't happen soon enough.

if you included jews/arabs/any other non-white that ticks "caucasian"

Median age of whites is like 45
When the median age of shitskins down around 30

The reality of a white minority US is already inevitable, and for it to survive democracy will likely need to be abolished

Don't attack others on the right. Yes he's faggy and larpy, but he's been supporting white nationalism for years. if you spend more time criticizing your allies than your enemies, you're part of the problem.

I say every board on Sup Forums include /ptg/ threads constantly

How about the fact that he's an awkward, autistic reptilian person with 0% rallying capability, oration skills or relatability?

That boy is about as far from a people's leader as you can make them.

WE HAVE TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN

Love you bro.
Awesome post

>6 days

this is obama's last weekend in office.

>lets genocide all da darkies hurrr

wrong country faggot

I may not like niggers but they are equally protected by our constitution, go move to finnland or some shit and have your fetish based fantasies there

i don't mind it for plebs but i think commercial things (like things requiring CDL) shouldn't be automated not only for jobs but also because of the skill

Trump will revitalize the American spirit.
Libs gonna reeeeeeeeee

the people who fought for WW2 are the ones that wanted this the most..
They were the ones that began all this leftist madness

I guess she figures with all the abortions she's allowed to speak as if she were everyones mom

Is Jeb! the greatest president of all time?

What makes me optimistic about our situation compared to Brazil is the presence of the internet, which enables groups of like-minded whites to connect, organize, recruit people ideologically, etc. The demographic nightmare can be turned around, and if it can't, I think the future is eventually going to be armed white insurrection which will result in most of the heartland being made into a new, functional nation while the West Coast is split off and effectively becomes our mudblood dumping ground/hydroslave

>>(((VR))) shit not only failed, but is now also doubly fucked because some kike in Seattle liked lolis took much
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: VSrcKbkI) 01/13/17(Fri)21:28:10 No.107033451 ▶
>File: file.png (135 KB, 576x877)
>Oh, sweetie!
Haha, Ivanka drumpf btfo!!! XD

That is incredibly stupid and would bring intense heat here. That should never be done.

Sup Forums is laughing at us

>obnoxiously injecting my political opinions into everything is cute and intellectual!

Allies in ww2 were literally kike cannon fodder.

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THAT PAINTING BEHIND HIM IN OP'S PIC

I HAVE TRIED TO FIND IT BUT CANNOT

Yeah we had just the place to put it...

I wish. The census standard for "whites" include arabs, north africans, even sudanese. At his point, we're probably under 58%. This nation is vanishing
within the American empire.

>Matthew Mcconaughey in the new liberal celebrity anti Trump video

NOOOOO

What's this chick's obsession with the Trump family? It's fucking weird and bordering on some kind of behavioral illness

Good job on the thread and not getting banned, my 3 feet tall friend.

sorry for the late reply but thanks user

still skeptical but you came through

>3 Doors Down
wtf i love 3 doors down now!

>he reality of a white minority US is already inevitable, and for it to survive democracy will likely need to be abolished

They will abolish democracy...They're nogs and we can and will use the immigration system the same way that they did. Go be a leaf somewhere else.

Wow I didn5 know Ivanka was hiring the positions

who cares

Spencer did nothing wrong. Just gaslit retards mad because the media said so

This has to be a media group. Way too committed to a script to be a real person.

Africans are growing too
And they have a distinctly negative impact on whites because the niggers move into white areas ruining them or turn a % of white women into single mother coal burners.