"All men are created equal" is the phrase that doomed the west

We need to get rid of equality. We need to realize there is a hierarchy to everything, including race, gender, family, social status, ect.

Even ants know more than you do

You're the one posting on an anonymous image board,
"We need to get rid of equality" nigga no one other than the same hundred people hear you dude

all men are created equal except OP

I've heard proclaimed the theory that all men are created free and equal, and this made the basis of an attack upon her social institutions; and the sacred Declaration of Independence has been invoked to maintain the position of the equality of the races. That Declaration of Independence is to be construed by the circumstances and purposes for which it was made. The communities were declaring their independence; the people of those communities were asserting that no man was born--to use the language of Mr. Jefferson--booted and spurred to ride over the rest of mankind; that men were created equal--meaning the men of the political community; that there was no divine right to rule; that no man inherited the right to govern; that there were no classes by which power and place descended to families, but that all stations were equally within the grasp of each member of the body-politic.

I can't fathom why so many of you are so fond of preserving a pale skin mutation.

It's the failure in understanding the phrase is where the problem lies.

All men are CREATED equal, their individual actions and abilities are what controls their outcome.

Equality is perfectly fine and something that should be fought for, this is not what SJWs and their ilk are fighting for. They are fighting for equity, in which those lacking in ability or make poor life choices get extra help. The problem is that they are phrasing it as equality to undermine the concept.

They have successfully done this in the past with the term "liberal", in which you now have Americans blaming "liberals" when liberal ideas are the foundation of the western way of life and those who now hold the name are seeking to undermine that and stand for ideals which go against the term completely.

Use this phrase instead.

"Not all fingers are the same"

This debate has been running in Australia since the 1960s - between equality of opportunity vs equality of outcomes. Me i'm all for equality of opportunity, it's more like the 'fair go' but it's dismal the way the hard right use that to shit on anyone who isn't a winner. There are such things as good people who have bad luck and life is a non-stop struggle.
The debate is only amongst educated people though, so most aussies wouldn't have a clue. You'll hear it referred to on the ABC radio stations a bit, but only old people and really pinko commies listen to that much.
Yeah the founding fathers would vomit seeing Trump supporters.

Holy fuckin batman the shills in this thread.

Ofc we need to get rid of the idea of equality. Natural hierarchy is ducking natural. This absurd notion that we are all capable of the same things is what is destroying the west. We've deluded ourselves in thinking everyone starts like genetically the same and this is simply not true

One hand, but not all the fingers are the same

>then nepotism and cronyism is amplified like we're Saudi Arabia.
Nigger fuck off with your "elaborate" thoughts, go to /subreddit or salon.com

Mutation =/= adaptation.

Africa is hot and sunny. Africans got darker and darker because extra melanin meant more sun protection.

Europe is cold and cloudy. In Europe, people adapted light skin to absorb more sunlight to facilitate the production of vitamin D.

I sometimes wonder if a thousand years from now my descendants might look like Indians out of adapting to the same environment, but they won't live the same way so it's not that likely.

Yeah OP either embraces "I'm better than them" or "I'll never be as good as them" which makes you an arrogant douche or a pathetic, whipped faggot.

Not worshipping or denigrating other people is the best position. The enlightened position. Thank our founders weren't as stupid as OP.

OP read up on natural law. Your ideology is what leads to backwards, unjust, shithole nations. We are specifically not that because we don't embrace this bullshit "classist" thinking.

there's a hapopy medium here and that happy medium doesn't include importing retarded, illiterate shitskins from the third world.

You can't simply "get rid of" a self-evident truth.

Bullshit ....men are not created equal in ANY context of the word, the only way men can even project the illusion of equality, that this disgusting liberal platitude eschews , is by holding those that are superior down to the lowest common denominator while proclaiming "eqality".

All men are created equal, has nothing to do with race, it was about land ownership. They were created by Nature and God, whom created race, to destroy race is to attack the supreme jurisdiction, which is called crime.

>babbys first redpill

OP is genetically defective. I promise he's a disgusting fat loser who probably smokes.

Well you don't have to be a racist faggot to know not to let unvetted unskilled migrants in.

Donald Trump has it right, and is way smarter than OP. That's why he's the president.