FUCK THE IRS

I ain't paying shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
youtube.com/watch?v=avDEZyMcmA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Fuk1Oih8ZME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when burgers have been exposed to niggers for so long that they start talking like them

Kek agrees with this.

Well, put it this way.
You're getting 3 square meals and 3 square fuckings a day from Tyrone.

That's 3 more square meals than your girlfriend.

Witnessed. IRS will be dismantled before year's end. digits confirm

Make tax evasion great again

>tfw $2080.54 paid to welfare niggers

You have already lost.

DIGITS

So in effect the IRS is holding our asses ransom and if we don't pay up Tyrone rapes our lily white asses in prison right Schlomo?

always remember user taxation is theft and daddy rand is watching over you.

>that 2k bill will turn into a 50k bill and jailtime

good idea op

20$ says you pay lol

>Claiming like a retard and spending all your money like a nigger

>TFW
>My Taxable income was 90k last year
>My effective Tax rate is about 34%

what would happen if majority people decided not to pay IRS?

ive been there, one day I go to the bank and there is a hold on my account and no money in it. the irs took it all.

>>when burgers have been exposed to niggers for so long that they start talking like them

I do it too. It's fun, and taking a mocking tone, nigga.

YE MAYNE FUCK DA GUBBAMINT TRYNA KEEP A BROTHA DOWN, A NIGGA CAN RELATE

IRS cannot fuck this full house. Kek wills it

Man behind the curtain reveled. Federal income tax is fucking illegal anyway.

But as Million Dollar Extreme has taught me, people are really good about taking it in the ass and not complaining much.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

>When you stop paying the IRS because taxation is theft and a few months later you check your bank account to find your life savings has been completely emptied

>using (((((((((((((((((((((((banks)))))))))))))))))))))

>having a bank account
>not using cash for everything

I don't see anything to do with the IRS on you pic OP

I havent had to pay the IRS ever. Im looking at about 7-8k in tax returns and a few weeks later a 7k bonus from work, always enjoy this time of the year.

oh shit son

>paying such comically low taxes

no wonder your country is literally crumbling around you

>Expecting me to have room in my house for over hundreds of thousands of dollars

youtube.com/watch?v=avDEZyMcmA4

Whatever you say Chang.

What is gold?

TAXATION IS THEFT
A
X
A
T
I
O
N

I
S

T
H
E
F
T

BOYS IT'S HAPPENING

>more taxes keeps your government working and your country afloat

Youre the reason Canada sucks so much dick as a country my man

Unless your house is the size of a prison cell, you almost certainly have the room.

Paid almost $14k in federal and payroll taxes last year, plus $2k in property taxes alone. OP has no right to complain.

>doesn't understand how taxes actually work
>dat flag
Yup, it checks out.

You should increase taxes to 100% Leaf, you'd have a real Utopia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fuk1Oih8ZME

>Expecting me to buy gold bars with all of my money I have saved and storing them all in my house

usually take a 200 dollar advance on my tax return to pay for Christmas. This year i did not an Christmas was poorer than usual, because I expect I won't be getting a return probably will owe. Thanks for the poor tax king nigger

>mfw Canada is basically the country you aspire to have for yourself

you don't get returns if you don't pay taxes, faggot

Witnessed

Alright Youtube, income tax is illegal and the IRS is a total shitfuck. That's about all, peace out.

>7-8k in tax returns
So by withholding salary you gave the IRS an 8 thousand dollar interest-free loan until you filed your returns

Thx 4 ur service

>ignoring your monstrous debt which is due to no one paying for shit
>might ruin the lol pic you posted
>just borrow instead

you're literally africa tier when it comes to economics friend.

>money is cheap
>no jobs and high unemployment
>no US constitution
>yet another welfare state : the country edition

No, the US is the greatest country on earth , you and all around you should wisen up and aspire to be like your neighbors down under.

You can't go to jail for not paying your taxes.

NEETS win again. how can we even compete?

Getting back that much is a bad thing. Something is seriously fucked with your witholdings.

IRS here. You realize we can backtrace you given the information you've shown right?

Why not? Or buy land somewhere. Start a non-profit to create a refugee canp for autistic stormtards or something.

Here is a photo of my house to show you how absurd fitting all of that money in there is

>i've never left my home state: the post

That's exactly right.

> debt due o not paying enough taxes
>not because of an overspending bloated government over the last few decades

open an economics and history book you canuck

sad that there are plenty of people like you with actual US citizenship.

taking our country back from toxic trash like you will not be easy

Tell Wesley Snipes that

IRS here. Don't listen to him he's the guy that fills the auto water dispensers.

Debtors prison's are illegal here. They would just take all his shit unless he has committed serious fraud or something. Probably should pay that. Or pay a lawyer, but then you should have just paid it.

>overspending
>almost like not enough taxes were collected but you still wanted dem programs

literal welfare cucks

And ours isn't?

>have both ACA charges and another coming during this filing season
>haven't payed any and it hasn't been taken from my returns

Just something to think about if you're wondering whether or not to be a cuck.

haha I love being paid in cash and collecting welfare at the same time. cuck.

Having lived in both, Canada is way better off

Windsor might be shit. Like in a Rhodesia kind of way. Then you look over the river and you see Zimbabwe.

Finally! I can't wait for my taxes to be refunded.

earning $50 a night delivering pizzas must be a swell life

this leaf is a fucking savage

what do u expect when these retards think tax cuts for the rich increase revenues

wash your hands bro, jesus christ

Well they are Americans. It's not exactly hard work.

pay denbts

praise kek

This better be a shitpost, leaf.
Zimbabwe literally occupies the land that was Rhodesia. It was called Rhodesia-Zimbabwe for a short time.

or just grow up in a rural area where "aint" is a common contraction you fucking aussie shit.

No its not read the constitution dumbass.

income tax is unconstitutional and the IRS collects your money illegally. In fact there is a lawsuit being filed on the 20th against them.

my brother

How do I submit a report to IRS anyone? If I have to pay for abortions, sex changes, and illegal immigrant babies then so should Op. That is BULLSHIT.

Then enjoy prison.

So said Willie Nelson, and James Brown.

You aren't going to jail. I owe the IRS over $25k because I was a contractor nigger young cocaine faggot a few years ago, I started paying when they started taking my entire fucking paycheck. I pay $310 per month. I just bought a house and that extra money would be nice, i know shanika likes it. Stop being a faggot and pay your fucking taxes like a good slave, it sucks but our big bloated wasteful top-heavy government needs funding from working scum like us.. Nahhh mean famalam ?

>paying taxes

You stacking 1's or something u nigger? a stack of 1 million in 100s is about 4ft tall and that's in 1 stack

WOW GO BUY A FLATSCREEN FAGGOT

You fucking got it. They got my attention, made me realize I could go live in the woods, or suck it up and deal with it. I am a very happy slave.

>the point
>your head

Please tell me you're not this much of a dunce and you're just joking around.

But you still gotta pay that cartel protection money Paco.

H-how did you know?

>do nothing
>still get shot, cut up and dumped down a well

at least americans generally have to go outside to get shot

That's what I'm talkin' about. 100 million other people say the same thing and we force the government to STOP giving Social Security and all the other multiple Gimmes to at least the Mexicans and we can start cleaning this mess yo!

John McCain is my least most liked congressmen. Al Franken and Graham. a close second.

The ACA penalty can only be deducted from refunds. Other than that, it's completely unenforceable. They can't sue you or garnish your wages. Also, if you owe less than $1,000 (disregarding the ACA penalty), there is no underpayment penalty or interest.

So as long as you keep track of your income during the year, an make sure you don't get a refund or owe more than $1,000 (disregarding the aca penalty), you never have to pay it. And hopefully it will be gone this year.

It's called exposure to (((American))) media senpai

I use the bank of Gamestop to avoid traditional banks and the IRS.

>the debt is too big
>we should increase taxes to pay for it, even though tax rate increase have PROVEN to NOT INCREASE REVENUES

>Says "revenues"
>Posts a graph showing "surplus and deficit"

Day of the rake literally could not come soon enough. Both of you tear up your voter registrations immediately.

Look at that dirty fucking finger in the OP pic
He isn't white

What theyd just spend thos taxes on feeding a refugee or giving out foodstamps. im with Trump dont fuckign pay for shit that is wasted.

Holy fuck
I hope the day of the rake never reaches you, great XuKu

IT HAPPENED TO KEK!
KEK HATES IRS TOO

digits and trump shuts down the IRS