Whites will extinct

Stop deleting my threads you low energy leprous white scum. You are our genetically defective offspring. You cannot handle the truth?

Not everything is about America bitch. 99% of blacks live outside America. We will send some to Europe to wipe out white gene pool.

>Whites will extinct
Can't stop us if you can't spell

Not everything is about America but literally nothing is about you, go pick up some cotton or dance for me monkey.

Hispanics will unite with whites with in 30 years and kill all the niggers. Then Hispanics will kill all the whites.

Don't you have a week's worth of "politics in Africa" to catch up on?

fake news

OP, if you will please,

2+2 = ?

WE WUZ LEPRAKANGZ

>genetically defective
>sickle cell

How do you think the world is going to be without us?

Think you'll feed yourselves and continue to pass on the light of humanity?

Or will the entire world look like fucking Zimbabwe?

I know what outcome I have my money on.

Shut the fuck up or we'll conquer your entire fucking shitty continent, again. Stupid coon.

If you're gonna go through the trouble if using a Kenyan proxy, learn how to troll as well.

O rly

> genetically inferior white people
> white people conquered the world
> white people create modern age
> white people designed the device you mash your mandables on now

It's all so tiresome...

>nigger stealing fruit from its Mediterranean masters

Nice proxy. We all know Kenya doesn't have electricity let alone internet.

>Whites go extinct
>Entire world turns into Hati
>Literally nothing to stop the Chinese from genociding every nigger on the planet

I know blacks cannot into future planning but their "death to whitey" shit is just hilarious

I feel like I have AIDS after viewing this pic...

African bogdanoff?

When you fight the power, The power fights back...

shutup nigger if we didn't enslave you or help you, you would've been sucking giraffe dick in uganda while suffering from niggerbola

Yeah larpnigger, your nigger kind has done so much for the world.

Oh, wait, niggers have only spread disease, crime, and poverty to every country they touch. What a surprise.

I'll think of the beautiful blondes when I'm getting rid of the tyrones for you friendo

Shouldn't you be hating West Africans as well?

Electricity, plastics, refined metals, concrete buildings? Naw, gotta scratch those too.

Thanks Chang. Don't repeat the mistakes of the white man, purge those fucking animals wherever you see them. Also never trust Jews

I wanna ask that guy what detergent he uses to keep his shirt so white in that shithole.