twitter.com/Lightskin_Z/status/820124948689784832

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lightskin_Z/status/820124948689784832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>twitter.com/Lightskin_Z/status/820124948689784832
#StopWhitePeople2017

You can't make this shit up

>Help me! Help!

America truly is a disgrace to the white race.

god i hate white people. can't even defend themselves. look at that faggots hair

Kek no wonder American women are all after black men holy fuck what a pussy

>another proud defender of the white race

lel
e
l

what a disgrace

TRUMP BTFO!

Aha ye have truly the best posting

>OP thinks anyone cares

god i hate this country

>its a nigger pretending to be human episode

>american "men"

>twitter.com/Lightskin_Z/status/820124948689784832

>Lightskin_Z

God these people want to be white so bad

hahahahaha. send. hahahahahahaha. help. hahahaha. pls. hahahaha.

"white"
Kek

>Help!

>there's a wild nigger!!

Sup Forums in real life.

nigger physically assaults white student

gotta love racist minoritys,the same ones creating hashtags like that and then wonder why white cops and white people dont like them

>beat someone up
>no biggie

>call someone a nigger
>OOOOOH OOOH TOO FAR

when will words stop being treated like some magical shit that is more relevant than actual actions? I don get it

Kinda unrelated but so that's why nigs love basketball sneakers! It gives them more height! Then they do an aggresive body posture during a fight

Subhuman nigger savages in real life

>ireland
thanks for the laugh

To be fair the black kid says "nigga" first

I would not say that is the embodiment of Sup Forums.

Long hair on men is the hair of a degenerate.

That's how things are these days tbqh
>read short story in my lit class
>about a family that gets massacred
>teacher spends 10 minutes crying about how disgusting it was that a member of that family was racist
>says nothing about the blood bath

I can't watch this shit. Does he make a fag out of himself? How does it start

poor kid. that's embarrassing. it'll make him tougher in the long run though.

did you see that feral ape leap over a table in one motion when incited by a word? it was like a literal baboon got set loose in this school and nobody thought to put a leash on this animal.

>Long hair on men is the hair of a degenerate.

Spotted the balding faggot.

kek, he had it coming. Pathetic

First he doesn't defend himself then he calls him a name that is guaranteed to get his ass beat, fucking worthless

wrong

I don't even want to watch the video honestly so sick of seeing shit like this. There's plenty of videos with the reverse role but they don't get promoted because much racism little victim blacks but when a black dominates a white it gets millions of shares on Facebook and the nigger becomes a hero. I don't even want to watch it.

Actions make the degenerate, not looks.

No clue, but it's fucking funny watching people get butthurt by words, then turn around an okay people beating the shit of people because of those words. One day people will realize it's the actions that matter not the things people say.

that feminine white boy got me hard.

I would berry my dick so far up his ass....

Even though I'd want to say it, I would never call someone a nigger because I'd be forever branded as Hitler. Same reason I don't reveal my power level.

guy with 5 followers tells it like it is lol - i know he must be browsing right now cause he just commented - wondering how many times he has been twitter banned.

>Long hair on men is the hair of a degenerate.

White people are pussies.

Sup Forums Is just a bunch of edgy weebs and keyboard crusaders. In a real fight a black man would beat their fucking asses.

The problem isn't that White people can't defend themselves it's that liberals have created an environment that charges Whites with a HATE crime if they defend themselves against niggers. In the good ole days niggers didn't dare act this way because they knew they end up at the end of a rope. Now it's okay for a nigger to kill White people for just looking at them wrong. The day is coming very soon when this shite is going to end. Just wait until king nigger is out of the White House and niggers riot just a little too much. The White sleeping giant is about to be awoken and he is going to be very very very angry!

So?
That's how you win school fights these days.
Let them hit you once and they get tackled by school resource officers and sent to 'alternative' juvie school. If you hit back you get sent there with them
Also this may end up different since it was a brainless nigger and the school staff is taught to coddle them and look away from their crimes and behavior

I will never understand why they resort to violence over a word,
it's like they want to throw their life away with assault charges

>62%

I'm quite happy with my white comfy island Jaquan..

The nigger initiates the fight and that fag just takes it literally laying down. Not the first video ive seen go this way. Did your fathers not teach you to defend yourself burgerbros? Feminized beyond belief.

god damn americans are such fucking pussies.

no wonder you are

I seriously thought that was a girl at first, Jesus.

No matter how many white men you can beat up, they're still white, and you're still a nigger.

>impressed by someone being able to jump over a table
>fat kid spotted

how do we get federal funding pulled for minorities since that is racist against whites?

long hair is for women.
when some is an adversary and moves to within 10 feet of you - it is fight time. That's the biggest mistake most make is letting someone get right up in your face. Give them a courtesy step back to maintain the 10 feet as a warning, but it they close any ground on you after that immediately prepare to hit them.

also, CALTROPS

this is how i feel

t. leaf

>over a word
...they themself use all the niggin' time, but double dare you craggr use it!

You burgers are such a silly people.

The nigger had already assaulted the white kid even before he was called a nigger.

Spotted the white fag

'white power mother fucker' in a canadian accent
fucking golden

>I'LL SEE YOU IN JUVIE!
>calls him a nigger
>is screaming for help 5 seconds later
I hope the nigger kills him. He's a disgrace to the white race

Niggers are like wild animals. If you provoke an animal, it will attack you. Niggers are no different.

If you call a black person a nigger, be prepared to fight him. Because 99% of the time a chimp will attack you if you call it a nigger.

haha oh fuck that last shitskin comment had me loling, fucking based leaf.

>when niggers need to be taught a lesson on who's boss

pretty much all white american """men""" are just feminized beta low test metrosexuals now who are fed a steady diet of fluoride, hight fructose corn syrup and fast food.

im going to take a trip down there to curb stomp a few of these faggots just for the lulz

they get baited so damn easy.
what horrible way to live your life with such an inferiority complex hanging over your head.

>bog nigger

stop projecting

getting beat up and bullied makes you tougher.

Watch closely...

When he says "See you in juvey, bitch" he looks away when he gets to "bitch"

hahaha

He can't even look him in the eyes when insulting him with a less deragatory term. When he says nigger, he's already in the hallway.

He's later seen running away yelling help me help me

HHAHAHA this is a cowardly scumbag

10/10 would watch again for the crowd's nigger reaction and to watch that young man hop the table.

Or just don't be a faggot
Yeah, he thought the guy yelling at him and on top of him was gonna be a nice guy

Ask yourself.

Who is more likely to get into trouble.

The nigger that assaults a white kid in school, or the white kid that defends himself against a nigger.

We both know its the white kid that will get the most shit.

Not to defend the nigger, but that faggot outfit on that white guy just screamed "PUNCHABLE"

Why don't you limp wristed white pussies lift some weights and learn how to fight rather than watching anime, playing video games, and larping as a keyboard crusader? No wonder white women don't want you pussies anymore, you can't even defend yourselves lmao

Kek, that guy is double the size of anyone in the previous video

>Or just don't be a faggot
That nigger's life is ruined
If he fought back his life would be ruined
It still might be because he said nigger

lmao that little bitch

>white girl comes to the nigger's aid
lmao white people are so fucked

Styx you ain't on YouTube bruh don't try that ish IRL

This is why we need more cities like Chicago so the apes can wipe themselves out

Jesus....

Did you miss the part where the nigger assaulted him?

Are you braindead?

>be nothing
>no one wants to go there
>therefore white for two more decades than us
>"we fooking did it patty, we won"
lel

>0%

Oh vey, it's annuda famine!

Well that's how he is going to live his life. A scared beta bitch that will never stand up straight again

>multiculturalism works

No, but seriously, it's like that old black nigger from the early eddy morphie movies (pic. related btw.) that get's super mad at you for saying the oh so bad word, exagerates, and then - surprise - starts laughing like hell, since he was just bullshiting all along... ..except they don't seem to be bullshiting. Maybe they just lack a proper sense of humor??

this.

Schools are where white kids learn that niggers randomly attack humans, and if you defend yourself or fight back, you get punished.

The niggers never get punished no matter what.

The goal of the system is to just keep the building from getting burnt down until the niggers are 18, at which point they can be put in jail for the next stupid nigger thing they do.

If white kids who fought back were actually supported by the system, things might be different.

95% of public school energy is just managing the nigger problem.

>call a nigger a nigger
>it acts like a nigger
????

Man what the fuck happen in school

We used to call them niggers all the time, hell my friend was top of the wrestling team and call a table full of them "a bunch of banana eating monkey niggers" and they couldn't do shit about it

>I'm quite happy with my white comfy island Jaquan..
read that with a "me" in there. also the accent. also I wish the normans hadn't made it so that ireland is no longer home. also I'm gonna listen to some irish folk music now cause it makes me oddly happy. goddamn I love irish flute dance music.

>black calls him nigger
>no one says a thing
>he calls black nigger
>gasps so intense it dropped the oxygen percentage of the room by over half

Why in the shit is this allowed to happen? The second a black student says nigger he should be punished the same as if a white person did. It incites racism, regardless of the color of the person saying it.

nigger will be expelled, white boy will get a full scholarship desu

do crackers really act like this

"White culture"

LMAO

Who cares like really. In the end depending on where that nigger lives he prob wont live to the age of 30. Let alone graduate highschool and most likely never step foot onto a college campus. Who gives a fuck about this.

wrong way around.

Exactly, videos like that hardly get any attention, and everybody cries for the little black boy. But when it's the other way around the black is hung up as some kind of super man hero fighting "much raycism" lol
But I guess it's good. Because the more they glorify race based violence and attempt to paint all whites as pussies, the more whites get pissed. And the lion opens one eye slightly during his slumber. Until one day, it fully awakens.

Not in your shitty country.

All your highschool are filled with high-test black dudes that beat up white pussies, and also fuck white pussy. Must suck to be a modern day American where half the white kids also say nigga to try to sound cool.

>white genocide isn't a thing

>cries in a pillow

Neurons firing

all black people have is a "go" word (nigger) that gives them carte blanche (no pun intended) to chimp-out.

that's not something to be proud of. that's just society giving you a pass because we know you can't control yourself when confronted with words like "nigger".

imagine what your world would be like if every white person reacted in the manner these munts do over a word.

that's how childlike munts are. petty, immature, babies that go nuts because someone gives back to them what they get shout out loud daily.

fuck munts and fuck niggers.

Honestly though, nigger deserved it for chimping out in class. Kid will probably become a cop and shoot them regularly though, so it all works out.