If something were to happen to Trump in the upcoming days that resulted in his death, how would America react...

If something were to happen to Trump in the upcoming days that resulted in his death, how would America react? How would YOU react?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.golocalpdx.com/news/portlands-50-wealthiest-and-most-influential
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Laugh at the rural and suburban retards.

I live in a purple state.
I suspect full on gorilla warfare.

KEK's protective ray of light shields the GOD EMPEROR, nothing in the universe can affect him.

>Pence becomes president
>Nothing changes
>Brits apparently think this changes anything.

Buy gold and short the DOW

>gorilla

>how would America react?
Conservatives with call it a government led assassination.
Riots and demonstrations from right wingers after the "conspiracy" is dismissed by the CIA and FBI
Media calls it just a conspiracy even though it has just as much if not more evidence than their Russian hacking conspiracy
They pretend to be sad about the assassination while at the same time claim he "brought it upon himself"
President Pence turns out to be a typical neocon cuck
Media blames fucking white males for rioting and dividing the country
Coup it attempted but fails

I would go full tinfoil

Probably burn my mouth on my fresh hot cup of tea, then go about my business like usual.

aay here. Nothing will happen to him. I ordered the bogdanoffs to ensure trump has access to 31st century technology to stay alive. I specifically ordered them that if the rothschilds try anything earth will be invaded on his inauguration day.

I'd pour my cup of piss out on the curb for my dead dindu brethren

>(OP)
>
>
>>Pence becomes president
>>Nothing changes
>>Brits apparently think this changes anything.

If Trump dies everything changes, Flynn should have been the VP.

Pence is an establishment republican that did a horrible job as governor in Indiana.

Link; former Hoosier.

I just didn't want Hillary desu I'd be ok with Pence

Come online and laugh at the impotence of all his supporters. All their tough talk and they'll do shit. There's still a few left who are a bit slow and haven't realised they've been duped

shoot niggers

I would wait 3 days.

k

>How would YOU react?

I'd whine,"Gee, I was so looking forward to this coming four years."
Then click 'refresh' on the catalog

I would track your IPs and pay you a visit.

hmmm i wonder how russia would react

I'D FLIP SHIT DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP

Pence would step in at that point. Everyone would know what was going on though, especially if Pence deviated from Trumps plan in any way.

That being said, if they tried to stop Pence from attaining office, there would probably be backlash from the military/civilians/etc. It would be to obvious at that point.

Well if they actually had the ability to "hack the USA" they would do it "again" and expose the assassination.

I'm tired and I have no idea what the fuck I just read

>How would YOU react?

There's not much I could do, other than settle for a nice, calming, dog blowjob.

I would literally celebrate

underrated

true
then mass rioting, then putin comes along and 'saves' the people from their government, then its the united states of russia
also checked

Pence would be fine.

Trump is probably going to be hobbled by pissgate anyway.

probably a civil war desu. SJWs would burn down the United States before they let Pence take office. They already want to but don't quite have the spark. In their minds Pence is 10x worse than Trump because they actually think Pence wants to burn gays and shit.

Plus conservatives would be very unhappy to lose Trump. They are quickly realizing that Trump is the only man for the job. He is uniquely qualified for the job that needs to be done and nobody else could lead the movement that has formed behind him. Considering that if Trump is assassinated there would be obvious CIA fingerprints all over it, you can fully expect extreme right wing reaction. For years the right has watched libshits burn down cities in protests. Killing Trump would absolutely be the last straw.

We can speculate a lot of different ways how it all might play out, but I would expect the chance of a peaceful transfer of power being somewhere around 0%.

We have something like 500 armed independent militia groups in the US. I would imagine that they start formally mobilizing, and probably in some instances even bring order to the cities that would inevitably be in flames. The Obama admin would call for martial law to deal with the right wing death squads. Local and state governments would probably fall into irrelevance due to infighting.

The military would split among a few factions but ultimately I think that the majority of the military would declare loyalty to General Mattis. Trump's military-heavy cabinet is undoubtedly a contingency plan to ensure loyalty. Mattis is highly respected and a patriot. Military would overthrow the Obama admin and the right wing death squads align themselves with the Military coup.

The pro-Trump faction wins all scenarios. Conservatives are simply better prepared and much smarter if this sort of situation happened. Its just a matter of how bloody the left wants to make it

Causing extensive damage to this will be my main goal

wew

The Electric Man

America's Reaction: Memes and news coverage, pockets of anger resulting in some fires and broken glass, dissipates quickly

My Reaction: Sad feels, disappointment in not seeing what could have transpired. A little anger at Trump for picking Mike "I'm a yuuuge faglord" Pence as his VP.

Seriously guys, Pence is dumb as shit. I don't give a fuck about the gays in any capacity. Pence is a piss poor replacement. I would genuinely take Clinton over Pence, and I'm vehemently anti-Clinton.

I'm pretty sure he means niggers user

Looks like Trump is already draining the swamp, if the (((British))) Secret Service is now doing the Sup Forumsling

Depends on how he died. Pence would take over and the country would move forward.

>laugh at the gay mudblood who'll get personally interrogated by Mike 'The Aftershock" Pence.

I'd be shocked. I'd expect America to burn.

Well I have a few addresses... wonder how many elites I could take down before I go?

Move to an even colder climate.

You niggers just don't get it. This is what Pence is for. You don't find the best man to lead in your abscense you find a "Yes-man" or the guy that's even scarier than you. Assassinate Trump and then those Social Justice Weasle faggots will know what True Fear is with Mike 'The Electric Fence" Pence.

Much more likely to be Muslims.

I'll be surprised if somebody doesn't try something at the inauguration. Maybe supporters, not Trump himself... security will be tight but the perimeter will only extend so far.

The elites will have some problems

I would like to think people would act appropriately but I can't imagine anything other than the same type of reaction as when it was announced that Osama was killed.

That would quickly turn to mourning, though as pic related would be in charge

that shit is already forgotten

Trump is more useful alive to be used as a propaganda piece to recruit. If anybody wanted him to be president, it's them.

m.golocalpdx.com/news/portlands-50-wealthiest-and-most-influential
I would be right behind you user

>go immediately and buy 12 months worth of food, iodine pills and other supplies because franz ferdinand part 2: electric jigaboo just happened

1776 would commence again

IF THEY TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS

if the globalists killed trump and announced a resulting firearm ban, imagine how alex jones would react.

1 7 7 6

Fuck off CIA

I can only imagine.....

>They already want to but don't quite have the spark
>the spark

LOL.

Checked

dont forget who our vice president is. If you really are worried about that possability, perhaps you should be further concerned with Mattis as our secdef and Pence as our president.

There would be no discussion, trump at least offered people a chance to bend at the knee.

There would only the silence and ash of our dead enemies. Our children would read of them as foot notes, so thorough would be their destruction that even their ideas would die.

Okay guys! which one of u did this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

the alphabets are gonna jfk him and jfk the leaders of any protest movement that results

they already told israel not to give his administration any intel, they're laying the groundwork for him to move off the stage

screencap this

Fuck off, faggot.

I think all of America would be shocked, saddened, and scared. Even the most hardcore leftists.

I would definitely be sad. I'd like to meet Trump one day, he seems like such a cool and kind guy.