Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

budget.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HEN17065.pdf
cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bushs-2009-deficit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats fuck all though

in 2015 it was around 12 billion dollar surplus

Still has a 2 trillion dollar debt!

These funds will surely be allocated to covering up refugee rape and propaganda efforts.

Well clearly immigrants work

Just how was the narrative shattered? Of the over 1 million "refugees" less than 100,000 are employed.

to finish my point, their surplus went from 12 billion in 2015 to 6.2 billion in 2016.

>surplus
>when you have debt

kek, their surplus has been diminishing ever since they've allowed hordes of sandniggers in.

Their national debt currently is 2,269,731,989,289 €

So again, why is plebbit so fucking useless?

Its almost as if, contrary to the bullshit zero-sum economics of Sup Forums "intellectuals", immigrants dont just take money and bury it.

At some point they have to buy a sandwitch as well, or clothes, or iphones. And the moment they do the money returns to the market.

>surplus
>78% debt to gdp

Didn't they do that once before?

Because they're not interested in facts or rationality.

>build up massive strawman, knock it down.
the destruction of civilization doesn't happen in a single year.
if population trends continue, germany is fucked. I believe they'll have self defense mechanisms come into play, but assuming nothing changes it will be a hellhole in 20 years when all the shit stain africans being born there are at warrior age.

germany is so far below replacement rate they're in deep trouble. if they fill the hole with migrants they'll be in even deeper trouble.

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with mass immigration, it's great for the economy.

It's almost like you're a snaggletoothed inbred cuck that doesn't understand the concept of debt and decreasing surplus that has correlation to the recent migrant wave.

shh, liberals don't understand what BUDGET surpluses are

hello leftypol aka israel.

can you really put a price on getting raped thousands of times?

>let me spend your money for you.
Holy fuck i am glad i live in New Zealand where cunts like you are laughed at.

DAE PRO MASS IMMIGRATION NOW!?

1,000,000 find shit jobs pushing out our teenagers from the workforce and the other 2,000,000 go on welfare. I don't care if they are all doctors they are genetic trash and shouldn't be allowed to live amongst us.

The German people are among the hardest working and smartest in the world. If they hadn't taken in a million and a half mouths to feed, who are completely dependent on the taxpayers they would have likely posted a much higher surplus. What's even the logic that they're trying to use here? Because Germany didn't literally crash with buildings crumbling, and roads and sewer systems blown apart that somehow the migrants were a net positive, as if the million and a half people who can't even feed themselves are to be given credit for Germany's thriving economy? Is this what they're actually arguing?

>britcuck unironically espouses broken window fallacy

No goy those 100,000 refugees that found work are the reason for every dollar of that surplus.

Im thinkin they need some more refugees

That surplus would be higher had Germany not spent billions of euros on refugees.

First generation of people who never trained their kids, and support mass immigration to ensure their kids get worse jobs than the parents had

Imagine how different it would be if any kid could walk into a 20 dollar an hour warehouse job that wasn't filled with illegals or migrants

Actually you and the other morons don't. A budget surplus is merely having funds left after budgeting for all expenses. A deficit is when you need to borrow money to meet expenses. Having a surplus says nothing about debt at all.

Maybe they should spend that "surplus" on their debt.

>At some point they have to buy a sandwitch as well, or clothes, or iphones.

Except they are given the latter two by the state and given free money to spend on whatever bullshit they want.

You don't anticipate a problem long term if they're not working and the government is having to provide them with money to spend?

How long do you think that process can stay viable with a mountain of debt hovering over them in the background?

brexshitters btfo

>Paying off debt when interest rates are 0
Are you an idiot?

The euro is theft. They better be getting a surplus with all that deficit they're inflicting on southern Europe.

>Having a surplus says nothing about debt at all.
It does actually, unless you ignore the debt which is exactly what the jews want so they can get free interest money to do whatever they want with it.

OP will ignore this cause he's a filthy shill.

Fuck you and your shit thread.

Here's an Idea how about the government run a deficit and return public funds to the tax payer allowing private citizens to spend money on their family and raise some children instead of importing thirty year old Somalis and pretending that they are both Germans and children.

>It does actually
It doesn't. Having debt doesn't preclude a business from making a profit. Having debt doesn't preclude a government from gaining more revenue than it spends. Debt is not inherently bad, especially when the rate of inflation is higher than the interest rate, which is the case in Germany. Paying off debt right now is absolutely retarded because every year it goes unpaid more and more of it is getting eaten up by inflation. It's literally free money.

That's some retarded logic there lad, at the end of the day despite how much money refugees spend, no value was created and the german taxpayer still lost money in essence giving their products away for free, by that logic why don't we put everyone on welfare so everyone can spend money and the economy will magically run itself! Unlimited growth!!!

>implying immigrants have discretionary income
with what job?

surplus drops $6billion...
welfare benefits to immigrants rise $6billion...

hmmmmmmmm

wtf i love being raped and beheaded by sandniggers now

>Actually you and the other morons don't.

precisely this

Conservashits are fucking retards when it comes to finances.

Yeah! Lets just them all in now guys, obviously we were wrong this entire time!

We have a surplus because we are investing NOTHING into our infrastructure, our educational system, our social securities (which are plundered more with every new election) and shyed away from every investment.
Our finance minister enforced "Die schwarze Null"(The black zero) which means no new debts. This at a time when millions of uneducated, illiterate and non-german speaking people are streaming into the country. You can guess how smart this will seem in 5-10 years, tops.
6,2 billion dollars still won't make a fucking dent in 2 trillion + in debts, though.

TL;DR: Plebbit and lefties are full of shit, who thought.

Last I read was not even a thousand.

Cute how your little graph doesnt take into account the fact that the actual GDP of america has been historically low under obummer

>GDP is low during/after recession
Colour me surprised.

yet he reduced the budget deficit by 75%

Something no retarded Republican knows how to do.

They already voted to bring it back to $1 TRILLION annually by 2026

>Fiscal year 2026: $1,008,577,000,000.

budget.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HEN17065.pdf

>6,2 billion dollars still won't make a fucking dent in 2 trillion + in debts, though.

better than running a deficit

and it brings down the debt to gdp which is important

Germans are more Jewey with their money than Jews.

And how much did the deficit increase by you Dumb fucking canigger.

Oy vey don't forget the 6 billion

Ya fucking tax increases take a couple years to take effect in the budget and economy.

>It's literally free money.
Guess how I know you're very bad at economy

Good. They can pay for their own army now and we can dissolve NATO, and bill them for the years they did not pay us.

the deficit DECREASED by 75%

yep that's why trump is gunna be a total fucking disaster

the alt right has a narrative about the German budget?

Debt is free money cause inflation!. Holy shit Australians are stupid.

>Highest government spending in 3 decades combined with lowest private investment in 3 decades

Yeah, okay, Fritz.

Real question is: How many Niggers did obama remove from the whitehouse

>I have no idea about current German policies, the disastrous state of our infrastructure (not even mentioning our third world wifi coverage, a point even Merkel conceded)
>I have no idea about a country that wants to "lead the future" but invests nothing into education, the only thing that can save us from becoming obsolete in the world
>I know nothing about pensions which will fall below poverty level in about 30 years

Oh, I know, let me make a stupid post on 4 chan!
t. fucking leaf

>6.2 billion dollar surplus

how much will it cost to get all those people un-raped?

Don't post that discredited shit at me like it has any semblance of non partisan truth you lying sack of shit.

How does this btfo Sup Forums?

Even if most of them worked, they're still quite over-represented in the utilization of the safety net. Supplements to incomes, low-cost housing, health care, languages courses, elementary-level education for adults(for Christ's sake). When everything is accounted for these people are a fucking NET LOSS REGARDLESS.

finally sold off them lampshades

>I know nothing about pensions which will fall below poverty level in about 30 years

>in about 30 years

try being on social security now in america

fuck off reddit

6 BILLION!
Don't forget!

OP

Fuck of back to r eddit you don't belong here.

>Continue to raise taxes and don't spend it on infrastructure
>Look guys we have a surplus!
>Just ignore the more billions we're going to spend on refugees in the upcoming years

Now go fuck yourself Canigger

Is this a real surplus, or is it like those jobs that Obama created.

>pillage countries like Greece and Ukraine
>HURR DURR LOOK AT ALL THIS MONEY WE HAVE

Social Security is a fucking scam.
I hope they cut it

R A P E - C A P I T A L

why not increase peoples quality of life with tax cuts?

suce pls

Try being obligated to pay a huge swath of your income into a pension fund and get literally FUCK ALL out of it.
I'd kill if I could care for my own retirement in a wholly privatized system.

Jesus, try educating yourself about something before you spout random bullshit on a french-canadian sock-knitting forum.

>don't spend it on infrastructure
What are you talking about? German infrastructure is fucking GOAT.
Meanwhile enjoy paying 20% VAT for a government that can't even build a road junction properly because of muh green belt and muh cars are evil.

>>this

argument
that is not
surplus went
down a lot

Doesn't know that Obama inherited the 2009 budget deficit from Bush.

You have no fucking clue how the US budget process works do you?

Even the right wing CATO instutite gets it.

Don’t Blame Obama for Bush’s 2009 Deficit
cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bushs-2009-deficit

Are you right wing retards so fucked in the head that you don`t even know that Bush crashed the economy right before Obama took office

this. it's fake like clintons surplus. merkel needs something desperately to make her look good. they're resorting to outright lies in europe like the left is in america. they'll do anything for power because they crave it. it completes them, fills that hole in their demon hearts.

congratulations on the $6 billion budget surplus!

>German infrastructure is GOAT

Let me tell you - it's not.
Just because you drove down the A2 and flew in by plane does not mean our critical infrastructure isn't in shambles.
We have 19% VAT, btw.

And more of europes debt is growing... I wonder where their fucking surplus comes from. Dirty fucking krauts.

a fucking leaf criticizing the us economy

now that is funny

>A bloo bloo bloo muh crash

lol every time right wing retards are faced with inconvenient facts they just claim it`s fake.

u retards are against real news and believe whatever your fake news right wing retard blogs tell you

I'm sure they'll blame Trump's impending depression on Obama as well.

Disruption of the health care system, confusion as to what regulations will be in place, a trade war killing off the high margin manufacturing in the US replacing it with low margin work.

It's going to be an interesting decade. I'm glad I'm hedged well enough to not worry if the US falls apart.

Is the Obama leaf here?
I just want to say that I appreciate your work immensely.

>A bloo bloo bloo muh non arguments
Fact Obama raised taxes and increased the deficit
Fact it has taken nearly a decade for the economy to recover.
Fact you are an canigger who is wrong.

Muh 6 billion goyim !

Kek.
Now please, sir, tell us how many of these fabled "jobs" are minimum wage or part-time.

How can you inherit a budgetary mistake when the budget is set by the new president?

some old people (including my grandmother) get a 11€ pension

germany is going down the drain