You get offered a steady job paying $70,000 a year to help transition your state/province to russian rule...

You get offered a steady job paying $70,000 a year to help transition your state/province to russian rule. Only catch is that your direct superior is Natalya. If she's stressed, she might force you lick her pussy/ass every once in a while, or use your vacation time to drive her around sochi. Is it still worth it?

Yes, I'll suck a fart out of her ass if that's her desire.

Mommy

don't deny yourself what you've always wanted, burger

Am I only paid until the job is done or is it a for life appointment?

Because $70K to cuck my country isn't so good if I only get it for like twenty years.

Also, benefits? Do I get free housing? Etc.

Basically, Natalya is kind of worth my while but I need cold hard cash, Germanigga.

Ide give her the best 5 minutes of her life then beg to not kick me out.

I'd be her Chauffeur for half that.

>Only catch is that your direct superior is Natalya.
This is not a catch, au contraire, but my pleasure

For that big of a pay cut I could probably buy a damn good hooker.

so long as i have this guys job i am ok with this

lets say that there are higher paying opportunities down the line, upper administration in a russia-ruled version of your country. But even if you change posts she probably won't forget about you

would i get to live with her?

i;d do it for free motherfucker

Anybody that answers yes is a race traitor

>$70,000 a year
Shit Ill pay her to do it

>she might force you lick her ass

>force
wew

62% white detected

Where is that blacked mummi image?

She is ugly as fuck. You kids who have never been laid need to grow up.

RAH RAH RASPUTIN LOVER OF THE RUSSIAN QUEEN

I would take the slight pay cut...but not in my country. I couldn't sell out my peeps.

Post an image of yourself and all your significant others and lays.

Bet you won't, big pussy.

angry american roastie cowering in front of the sheer superiority of slav pussy

>Is it still worth it?
Nope.

>You get offered a steady job paying $70,000 a year to help transition your state/province to russian rule.

I kill the hiring agent, their family, burn their business to the ground and booby trap the bodies Their death is as a tiger kidnapping to be human bomb for delivery to her office in order to save their families lives. Their family dies anyway.

What is a traitor.

Plus what an insult to offer that pathetic russkie
tier salary.

I would pay money to be in that position

hard to say

make this post go away RIGHT NOW

When is this bitch gonna get offed?

She committed high treason. A noose around her neck would be a fate too good.

Would never cuck my country but would gladly become Natalia's ASSistant : ^ )

>I would pay money to be in that position

To be a traitor?

You know what happens to traitors in times o occupation and afterwards?

At the time of the drafting of the Constitution treason was punishable not only by death, but by an exceptionally cruel method of execution designed to enhance the suffering of the traitor.

William Blackstone in his Commentaries observed that the punishment for treason is “terrible in that the traitor is hanged by the neck, then cut down alive, that his entrails are then taken out, and burned, while he is yet alive,” and “that his head is cut off, and that his body is then divided into four parts.”

>implying you wouldn't do it for free

>implying I wouldn't pay to do it

The Treason Clause can be interpreted as applying only to charges denominated as “treason” and the Framers intended to limit a ” traitor’s death” for alleged subversion to instances of levying war against the United States, or adhering to enemies of the United States. In contrast, lesser subversive offenses were penalized by non-capital punishments or less brutal modes of execution.

Today treason continues to be punishable by death, while seditious conspiracy commands a maximum penalty of twenty years imprisonment.

half your population died because a few potatoes didn't grow right

Fuck Russia.

USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA

Great, go do that to the BBC and royals while I let Benjamin Franklin sleep with the French LOL.

I'd drive her around sure that seems fun but I won't do sex stuff.

70K? I'd pay a lot more than that.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT NATALIA.

>those hips
>that general figure
HNNNNNNG

Reminder that she is a single mother, if your answer is yes then you can officially declare yourself a cuckold.

Pffft, in your dreams.
>thinking you can jew(=buy) people's souls

There needs to be a dating simulator about her. PLS

PLS SOMEONE

I'LL PAY

Burgers are truly cucks.

Would lick her pussy for free

You had me at "russian rule"

No. It's probably work as a double agent to subvert Russia though. "Deal" with their deep cover agents, conduct disinfo, stuff like that while fucking her brains out.

Hell, maybe make her turn. If it doesn't work, might have to "deal" with her too.

>upper administration in a russia-ruled version of your country
>upper administration

So I have a chance to be royalty, have to do nothing and basically have get out of jail free-cards out the ass?
Sign me the fuck up.

I would love to nurse at her tits, be changed and molested by her

>"catch"

do i get to suck on her stocking covered toes? then yes... sign me up

>5 minutes
That's a pretty generous estimate user