The phone calls that brought down Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, respectively

The phone calls that brought down Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff#Quick_summary_of_the_Bog_Brothers
youtube.com/watch?v=rVpg2IrGwsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bog bump

Don't let the bogshills slide this

Can i get a quick run down on these guys?

>not taking the Bogpill
When will they learn?

they are the final bosses

Quick rundown on the Bogdanoff brothers:>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fis
t>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

It it said they that are over 2000 years old, and that they knew Jesus Christ himself.

>teleports behind you

Looks like moonman

Not that rich
Ex actors
One brother had gotten shitty plastic surgery so other brother got shit surgery in solidarity

The pinnacle of facial symmetry.
It's mathematically perfect, we can't comprehend their beauty.

OFFICIAL BOG THEME

>youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

I identify myself as a Bognadov. Since childhood, I dreamed of how I soar above the wheat farms on the huge hot nasty aliens. People may say that man can not become a Bog and I just went mad in the region, but I do not care, I'm fine. I found a plastic surgeon who set my body on the screws, 30 mm nanobots and cellular quantum theory communications. From now on, I want you to call me Bog and respected my desire to travel and to arrange the unification of Europe. And if you will not do it, then you will be forcibly fed the BogPill. Thank you for understanding.

Also published bs scientific papers in a shit journal and the debate about bullshitting masters theses's with technical language went big in their country and in scientific community

sonic summary
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Controls the British crown
>keeps the metric system down
>keeps Atlantis off the maps
>keeps the martians under wraps
>holds back the electric car
>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
This is the final redpill. There is no endgame. We are stuck in a revolving door, and only the Bogdanovs have the way out. They have, in a way, truly reached nirvana while we are stuck in the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.

Get woke.

They learnt to speak native nigger fluently. It is even theorized that they created the language itself so that niggees could finally have a way of communication.

You people are as retarded as these 2 are. Is there nothing better that you can find to waste your lives on?

Should I try to add the webm too?

bog me in

BIDF Shill Detected As Per My BogPillDetectionDevise (R) MicroBog

Go away, BIDF. Your dirty tricks aren't working.
The masses will be bogpilled one way or another.

I skimmed their paper. On first look it appears legitimate because they cut and paste legitimate facts, but once they go into their "original ideas" it is just complete bullshit.

STOP THIS MEME

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

>you have bogged us for the last time user

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Fuck yeah. Bogs rule.

It's not a meme... It's a lifestyle

Reposting

MY SIDE

AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAH

MOTHER OF KEK WHO DID THIS

We need a remix of Not sure if those can be added to wikipedia, but try it

is this real

You have bogged us for the last time.

Some good info here

you don't know how to use the term "respectively"

900,000,000 Pesos ($US 2.50) has been deposited into your Mexishill account

Best laugh I've had in a while congrats

Was just reading Wikipedia and saw all this hahahahahahaha

How much of germany do they own?

I don't understand what's happening here and I wish to forget what I just saw

I CAN'T FEEL MY SIDES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

100% my dude

tfw the best 2017 meme came so early
I love you, Bogs

So you think. You're just not as advanced as the Bogdans.

fucking confirmed

No. It is complete nonsense. Literally making statements that directly contradict a previous statement.

The Bogs have changed the wikipedia article to make it more accurate. Please check it out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff#Quick_summary_of_the_Bog_Brothers

ahahahaha
Rothschild monkeys BTFO

BOGSPEED BROTHERS

Holy fuck what happened to that page?

>Source: The Bog Pill
Kek

this fucking thread again. every day

Get woke.

Also means God in Russian.
have memes gone too far?

holy shit

who is he?

quick rundown

In April 2015, Cyril Hanouna launched a humourostic single "Bogda, Bogda, Bogdanov". The Bogdanov brothers also appear on the music video of the single
>Bogda, Bogda, Bogdanov

youtube.com/watch?v=rVpg2IrGwsk

i read it from the other thread...still dont know who are they

Checked and thank you I'm crying right now

kek visited Wikipedia i see...

The Bogdanoff brothers have a cure for rabies but keep it under wraps since most people who die of it these dies are shitskins.

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Controls the British crown
>keeps the metric system down
>keeps Atlantis off the maps
>keeps the martians under wraps
>holds back the electric car
>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Fucking checked.

>tfw bogdabots inside of you

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

I CAN'T WAKE UP